🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Political question for Leftists. What do you not like about the Constitution?

You got the definition of "the people" in the 2nd amendment wrong, and now you can't resolve the logical paradox that created.
youre the one with the problem cause youre trying to interpret it,,,

its pretty simple for me,,

and how did I get it wrong??
You said that felons in prison have the right to bear arms by saying that right belonged to all citizens.
Scalia and the USSC has said the answer was "6" not "4"
I didnt say that,,,

The problem is the checks and balances do not work. How do we know if the checks and balances work??? We are not taught how to audit them.

The government is supposed to be divided in accordance with the main partition of law.
Sovereignty.
Martial.
Diplomacy.
Commerce.
Trust.
Property.

Then those six parts are divided into the three parts of legislatures, security services, appeals courts.

The executive and courts are relatively divided, but lack the proper hierarchies.

so once again you need someone else to tell you what to think,,,
Example, when the constitution refers to "the people", what people are they talking about.
1) All residents in the US
2) All under the jurisdiction of the US
3) All legal residents in the US
4) All citizens of the US
5) All residents over the age of 18
6) All residents without legal disqualification
Pick one.
Why are you running away from answering what should be a simple question.
There is no restriction, it was meant to refer to all people through out the world.

Example, when the constitution refers to "the people", what people are they talking about.
Pick one.
There is no restriction, it was meant to refer to all people through out the world.
if that were true it would have said all persons like it does in other amendments,,,

Pick one.
if that were true it would have said all persons like it does in other amendments,,,
There is no conflict.

You are out of your league. Find an attorney you trust.

Pick one.
There is no conflict.

You are out of your league. Find an attorney you trust.
maybe not in your mind,, but reality says different,,

You said that felons in prison have the right to bear arms by saying that right belonged to all citizens.
Scalia and the USSC has said the answer was "6" not "4"
I didnt say that,,,
thats you failing because you want to interpret my words instead of going off the simple english I spoke,,

Only the 14th refers to "all persons"

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they ...

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they ...
WRONG!!!

thats you failing because you want to interpret my words instead of going off the simple english I spoke,,
I was just showing you that the constitution isn't simple english.

You used simple english for the 2nd amendment, which resulted in the logical paradox it created. So it's as I pointed out, the USSC chose "6" and not "4", because of that very reason.

I was just showing you that the constitution isn't simple english.

You used simple english for the 2nd amendment, which resulted in the logical paradox it created. So it's as I pointed out, the USSC chose "6" and not "4", because of that very reason.
what I said like the constitution has many parts that work together,, your problem is you want to interpret it instead of reading it under its original context and intent,,

what I said like the constitution has many parts that work together,, your problem is you want to interpret it instead of reading it under its original context and intent,,
Show me the section of the constitution that takes away rights from other parts of the constitution.

as for the bill of rights only the 2nd , 4th, 9th and 10th refer to the people ,, the rest state or imply all persons,,
As I said, only the 14th says "all persons"

as for the bill of rights only the 2nd , 4th, 9th and 10th refer to the people ,, the rest state or imply all persons,,
As I said, only the 14th says "all persons"
thats not what you said,,,

why are you avoiding my comment?? are you saying those others dont apply to all persons??

,, the rest state or imply all persons,,
To imply means it has to be interpreted.

imply - strongly suggest the truth or existence of (something not expressly stated).

Not expressly stated means your claim the constitution is simple english is another failure on your part.

Forum List

Back