🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Political question for Leftists. What do you not like about the Constitution?

So all criminals including those currently incarcerated, retain their citizenship.

And by your theory, retain their right to bear arms.
their citizenship hasnt been revoked,, not sure how you came up with that,,
It's the only constitutional way to take away their right to bear arms.

You're in a logic corner. You admit felons don't have 2nd amendment rights, but you said that they still retained that right as citizens.

You can't twist your way out of that contradiction. One of your answers has to be wrong.

So all criminals including those currently incarcerated, retain their citizenship.

And by your theory, retain their right to bear arms.
their citizenship hasnt been revoked,, not sure how you came up with that,,
It's the only constitutional way to take away their right to bear arms.

You're in a logic corner. You admit felons don't have 2nd amendment rights, but you said that they still retained that right as citizens.

You can't twist your way out of that contradiction. One of your answers has to be wrong.
I didnt say that,,,

do you know what it means when its the 2nd amendment??
it means there are others,, and one of them covers due process that can change the situation of the 2nd,,

No more than due process can take away your 5th or 6th amendment rights.

IF the 2nd applies to all citizens, it applies to all citizens period.

It seems most on the left want the Constitution radically changed.

What changes do you want to make to it that will result in the USA being a better place to live?
Dude, haven't you noticed all of my discussions in the Constitution category? I am the only person in the world who knows how to describe any changes.

do you know what it means when its the 2nd amendment??
it means there are others,, and one of them covers due process that can change the situation of the 2nd,,

due process is the 5th A,,
unless due process has taken it away,,

are you feeling OK??

I didnt say that,,,
You said just that. Which is why I pointed the logical paradox you created.
no I didnt,, I said if a felon has paid their debt to society all their rights should be retained,,,

you have a problem with simple english,, is it your first language??

unless due process has taken it away,,

are you feeling OK??
The 5th is more than just due process. And none of those rights can be taken by due process. Including the right to due process.

I’m cool with it as written

After all, Liberals did write the Constituition
Two LIES in two sentences.

Nice.
The "liberals" who wrote the Constitution bear no relation whatsoever to today's crackpot prog neo-Marxists, and that mental case knows it.
They bear no relation to today’s Conservatives that pander to Corporate Greed at the expense of human rights.
Not remotely near the point made...You bear no resemblance to the liberals of the 18th century, and you know it.

And it's your "liberals" who are the lapdogs of and panderers to mega-corporations, Corky.

I have him on ignore. Did that shit for brains actually try to say "classical liberals" were politically the same or even remotely similar to modern "progressive liberals"? Bwahahahaha! .... Hahahahaha!

unless due proce

ss has taken it away,,

are you feeling OK??
The 5th is more than just due process. And none of those rights can be taken by due process. Including the right to due process.
it says so right in the 5th,,

nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Constitutional rights are not life, liberty or property. Hence due process can't take them away. In fact, the constitution says you can't take away a constitutional right.

Which is why you're spinning like a top, because you chose the wrong answer as to the definition of "the people" when it came to the 2nd amendment.

as I said,, thats why there are more than just the 2nd A,,

they all work together,,
One part of the constitution, can't take away a right granted by another part of the constitution.

You got the definition of "the people" in the 2nd amendment wrong, and now you can't resolve the logical paradox that created.

Constitutional rights are not life, liberty or property. Hence due process can't take them away. In fact, the constitution says you can't take away a constitutional right.

Which is why you're spinning like a top, because you chose the wrong answer as to the definition of "the people" when it came to the 2nd amendment.
OK you win,,

guns in prisons,,,

as I said,, thats why there are more than just the 2nd A,,

they all work together,,
One part of the constitution, can't take away a right granted by another part of the constitution.

You got the definition of "the people" in the 2nd amendment wrong, and now you can't resolve the logical paradox that created.

youre the one with the problem cause youre trying to interpret it,,,

its pretty simple for me,,

and how did I get it wrong??

youre the one with the problem cause youre trying to interpret it,,,

its pretty simple for me,,

and how did I get it wrong??
You said that felons in prison have the right to bear arms by saying that right belonged to all citizens.
Scalia and the USSC has said the answer was "6" not "4"

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby
and when laws are in violation of that constitution it is the responsibility of the people to ignore them and bring about change to remove those that violated it by any means necessary,,
Are you advocating vigilantism? Since every judge is bound by the constitution, you can file a suit at law to challenge a violation of the constitution.
Not in reality. No one can afford the legal bill.

Forum List

Back