Political Rhetoric!

Alas, respect is ancient history. Just ask Obama. You might want to thank Trump who questioned the legitimacy of Obama's election.
It was dead long before them, before Obama there was Bush, remember how Democrats treated Bush?
You're right. I also recall how Bill was treated by the GOP.
And Reagan by the democrats!
Now that I don't recall. Got any examples?

What They Said Then: How the Liberal Media Savaged Reagan

words matter don’t they? Given all the really hateful divisive the democrat candidates are spewing would you respect any one of them if the manage to get elected a President?

Will they left be happy if the President they elect receives the exact measure of respect the have afforded the Republican President?

Examples?

Oh stuff like calling him a racist, a traitor, a liar? Need more? A Russian assets/agent.

all of that is true.

Alas, respect is ancient history. Just ask Obama. You might want to thank Trump who questioned the legitimacy of Obama's election.
It was dead long before them, before Obama there was Bush, remember how Democrats treated Bush?
You're right. I also recall how Bill was treated by the GOP.
And Reagan by the democrats!
Now that I don't recall. Got any examples?
What They Said Then: How the Liberal Media Savaged Reagan
That's the best you got? People saying: Nice Man, Cruel Policies

There was no personal attacks on Reagan in your article and there was no endless string of investigations like the GOP started with Clinton. He was the last President we treated fairly. Shame on all of us.

words matter don’t they? Given all the really hateful divisive the democrat candidates are spewing would you respect any one of them if the manage to get elected a President?

Will they left be happy if the President they elect receives the exact measure of respect the have afforded the Republican President?

Examples?

Oh stuff like calling him a racist, a traitor, a liar? Need more? A Russian assets/agent.

all of that is true.
Should the Dems treat Trump better than the GOP treated Obama?

Wow, you've really got this hypocrisy thing down pat!!

Examples?

Truth can be painful sometimes.

Examples?

all of that is true.
Get back to us when you can show proof that the Republicans called Obama a traitor, a Russian asset, a racist, a bigot, a white supremacist. I’ll wait.

Examples?

all of that is true.
Get back to us when you can show proof that the Republicans called Obama a traitor, a Russian asset, a racist, a bigot, a white supremacist. I’ll wait.
I seem to recall Obama being called illegitimate (not born in the US) and a racist (relationships with Rev Wright, Al Sharpton, and Louis Farrakhan).

At least they haven't called Trump a Muslim.

Examples?

all of that is true.
I seem to recall Obama being called illegitimate (not born in the US) and a racist (relationships with Rev Wright, Al Sharpton, and Louis Farrakhan).

He was illegitimate ie his parents weren’t married. I don’t recall anyone calling him a racist.

He was illegitimate ie his parents weren’t married. I don’t recall anyone calling him a racist.
Actually Obama's parents were married when he was born.

Some Choice

all of that is true.

Did trump go to Japan to avoid memorial day in this country?

Forum List

Back