Political Satire Forum

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
It's obvious from thread titles to the actual content within the threads that what constitutes satire in the real world is lost here at usmb.

Is it possible to free up space and bandwidth here at usmb by scrapping that forum or giving it another name.

Another name like____________?

As a long time member, I can tell you it's excruciatingly embarrassing to see the stuff in the Political Satire forum posing as satire. To think newbies and voyeurs see that stuff as somehow representative of usmb members and the site itself.

It's obvious from thread titles to the actual content within the threads that what constitutes satire in the real world is lost here at usmb.

Is it possible to free up space and bandwidth here at usmb by scrapping that forum or giving it another name.

Another name like____________?

As a long time member, I can tell you it's excruciatingly embarrassing to see the stuff in the Political Satire forum posing as satire. To think newbies and voyeurs see that stuff as somehow representative of usmb members and the site itself.
Translated: I don't like the satire .. so please delete it. Why would you want to remove opposing views?

Forum List

Back