Politicians: Diversity is what makes us great!

imported people tear that USA apart from the inside out . See 'ilham omar' --- talib and her voters and supportersin Minnesota Slade . See the 'import from 'morocco' that is on this board and who is a Gun Control Advocate Slade ,
And no, immigrants do not tear us apart, they make us great. You’re going to live a very frustrated life with that perspective of yours.

So politicians and Slade3200 tell us that diversity makes us great...Slade, you must have missed this thread...tell us, how do good, real Americans benefit by diversity?
I believe we are all enriched when we learn about and expose ourselves to the variety of cultures, traditions and philosophy’s that have been practiced for centuries from all around the world. It gives us more choices and tools in our belts to carve the path for ourselves that we want to follow. In a sense it makes us more free, more enlightened. Thanks for asking

Actually, all it really did was bring down my property value. :badgrin:

Look at our history. We’ve been a diverse place since day one and thrived .

The country may have always had different people in it, but people separated into their own groups and lived with their own. It was really never diversity at all.
------------------- yep , thats what i remember as i grew up with it . Polocks lived in one area , Whops in another , Irish over there and Welsh over there and then the Germans and Russians . The things they did share was they were all civilized by Christianity and Western ways Ray .

imported people tear that USA apart from the inside out . See 'ilham omar' --- talib and her voters and supportersin Minnesota Slade . See the 'import from 'morocco' that is on this board and who is a Gun Control Advocate Slade ,
And no, immigrants do not tear us apart, they make us great. You’re going to live a very frustrated life with that perspective of yours.

So politicians and Slade3200 tell us that diversity makes us great...Slade, you must have missed this thread...tell us, how do good, real Americans benefit by diversity?
I believe we are all enriched when we learn about and expose ourselves to the variety of cultures, traditions and philosophy’s that have been practiced for centuries from all around the world. It gives us more choices and tools in our belts to carve the path for ourselves that we want to follow. In a sense it makes us more free, more enlightened. Thanks for asking

Actually, all it really did was bring down my property value. :badgrin:
Well I guess i since the world revolves around Ray I’ll have to concede the argument and give you the win. Nice work!

The country may have always had different people in it, but people separated into their own groups and lived with their own. It was really never diversity at all.
Of course it was and is, how in the world can you argue otherwise?

Because whites have always been very exclusive people; even among their own.

When I was a kid back in the 60's, I lived in a Polish section of town. Sure, people could come and shop there or whatever, but don't you dare move there unless you were Polish. The Hungarians had their section, the Slovenians had theirs, the Italians had theirs........

When minorities started to take over the areas, those people left. They gathered to places where the European cultures mixed and just became white areas. When minorities moved there, once again they left.

All those areas are shot now. It's not just because the houses and buildings were older, but the good people are gone. That's the outcome of true diversity. When those groups controlled those areas, they were the safest places in the country.

The same goes on today. When minorities start to move in, whites head for higher grounds. Whites don't want to live with those people and with good reason.

------------------- yep , thats what i remember as i grew up with it . Polocks lived in one area , Whops in another , Irish over there and Welsh over there and then the Germans and Russians . The things they did share was they were all civilized by Christianity and Western ways Ray .

Yes, but the point is people are generally happier living with their own kind; at least white people. Diversity was not something that people chose on their own, it was forced upon us. So I don't know how anybody can say forced diversity made us a better country. I think a segregated country was much better.

Xian unity does not make a single person civilized, because Oz never gave a thing to the Tin Man that he did not always already have. It is a protection racket like any other that confiscates the semantics first and then blames the scapegoat for the theft by introducing lack where there is nothing but abundance. The social glue must be found elsewhere, at the alimentary level. Part of the genocide by White Eyes was the burning of the Indian's crops, which was followed years later after the Long Walk to Washington and the government's refusal to allow a Native American ceremony at the monument.

When I was a kid back in the 60's, I lived in a Polish section of town. Sure, people could come and shop there or whatever, but don't you dare move there unless you were Polish. The Hungarians had their section, the Slovenians had theirs, the Italians had theirs........

When minorities started to take over the areas, those people left. They gathered to places where the European cultures mixed and just became white areas. When minorities moved there, once again they left.

All those areas are shot now. It's not just because the houses and buildings were older, but the good people are gone. That's the outcome of true diversity. When those groups controlled those areas, they were the safest places in the country.

The same goes on today. When minorities start to move in, whites head for higher grounds. Whites don't want to live with those people and with good reason.
Most people move according to lifestyle, income, hobbies and wealth. as our country has evolved and become more diverse it has grown stronger with its economy, innovation, military and in many other areas. We’ve come a long way since the 60s. You kind of prove my point

My father grew up in Portchester, NY in a Polish enclave, now it's mostly Peruvian, Ecuadorian, Brazilian, and African American in that neighborhood.

My Polish American uncle a Vietnam Veteran was jumped, and robbed by Black thugs, for walking home in Portchester, NY in the 1980's.

Yes, but the point is people are generally happier living with their own kind; at least white people. Diversity was not something that people chose on their own, it was forced upon us. So I don't know how anybody can say forced diversity made us a better country. I think a segregated country was much better.
Speak for yourself Ray. I’m as white as they come and I’ve had roommates from many backgrounds... Sri-lanka, Pakistan, Jewish, German, etc. I value all of them.

Not everybody thinks like you. In fact, I believe your way of thinking is a dying breed.

My father grew up in Portchester, NY in a Polish enclave, now it's mostly Peruvian, Ecuadorian, Brazilian, and African American in that neighborhood.

My Polish American uncle a Vietnam Veteran was jumped, and robbed by Black thugs, for walking home in Portchester, NY in the 1980's.
Dang man, sounds like diversity really screwed you all. I’m sorry about that.

Speak for yourself Ray. I’m as white as they come and I’ve had roommates from many backgrounds... Sri-lanka, Pakistan, Jewish, German, etc. I value all of them.

Not everybody thinks like you. In fact, I believe your way of thinking is a dying breed.

You do? Then why does white flight still happen in this country? It happened in the area I was born in, in the area I grew up in, and in the area I live in now.

My sister who is very religious recently sold her house here and moved to an all white area. She will never admit to the real reason why, she just makes up all kinds of phony excuses. First she claimed she needed a different house because of the stairs to the bedrooms. She later claimed that she couldn't do yard work or house repairs any longer and needed to be somewhere in a development where that's all taken care of for you.

Until this day she will never admit why she really moved from the house she and her ex-husband designed on their own, built by my father, and the home where she raised her family. Her new house has stairways going to bedrooms upstairs, she still has to do yard work albeit some is taken care of by the homeowners association, and still has to take care of the repairs on the inside of the unit. In fact, I just fixed her toilet a few weeks ago.

She no longer felt safe in her home. That's as close to a real reason that she ever gave me for why she moved. And compared to where she lives now, that house was ten times what this one is. My father built that house with the best quality material, and the best workman ship you could possibly get.

You do? Then why does white flight still happen in this country? It happened in the area I was born in, in the area I grew up in, and in the area I live in now.

My sister who is very religious recently sold her house here and moved to an all white area. She will never admit to the real reason why, she just makes up all kinds of phony excuses. First she claimed she needed a different house because of the stairs to the bedrooms. She later claimed that she couldn't do yard work or house repairs any longer and needed to be somewhere in a development where that's all taken care of for you.

Until this day she will never admit why she really moved from the house she and her ex-husband designed on their own, built by my father, and the home where she raised her family. Her new house has stairways going to bedrooms upstairs, she still has to do yard work albeit some is taken care of by the homeowners association, and still has to take care of the repairs on the inside of the unit. In fact, I just fixed her toilet a few weeks ago.

She no longer felt safe in her home. That's as close to a real reason that she ever gave me for why she moved. And compared to where she lives now, that house was ten times what this one is. My father built that house with the best quality material, and the best workman ship you could possibly get.
It’s funny how you try and spin it like she was seeking out an all white neighborhood. People judge neighborhoods by schools, nearby businesses, property values, and stuff like that. I’m not buying your white flight BS in the least. Nice try though. Haha

It’s funny how you try and spin it like she was seeking out an all white neighborhood. People judge neighborhoods by schools, nearby businesses, property values, and stuff like that. I’m not buying your white flight BS in the least. Nice try though. Haha

On real estate sites today they also throw in a crime index ...wink wink
People had a fit cause it was supposedly "racist"
The diversity crowd is the one driving the balkanization these days ...not the honkys
It will not end well ...we've been warning yas for years .
i have nothing agaisnt blacks
gays
arabs
latinos
joos
irish blah blah blah
you name it
I dont hate joos...... i hate communist joos
i dont hate blacks...... i dont like phony victim hood left wing activist blacks .
i hate when they attach lefttard agendas and claim victim hoods status
1gaynazijoo.png
This is insane
whitey must die and be punished gotta stop ....youre asking for a future shitstorm .
"The gorup first" " Im american last" will not end well for any of us .
And If im gonna be forced into a group? I choose my own! I choose mighty whity ..

The diversity crowd is the one driving the balkanization these days ...not the honkys
gays
arabs
latinos
joos
irish blah blah blah
you name it
i dont hate blacks...... i dont like phony victim hood left wing activist blacks .
View attachment 265635
This is insane
whitey must die and be punished gotta stop ....youre asking for a future shitstorm .
And If im gonna be forced into a group? I choose my own! I choose mighty whity ..
I was with you until your last line. How embarrassing.

gays
arabs
latinos
joos
irish blah blah blah
you name it
View attachment 265635
This is insane

Why is the truth embarrassing ?
I didnt have a hand in creating todays climate

gays
arabs
latinos
joos
irish blah blah blah
you name it
View attachment 265635
This is insane

Well it depends on what “the truth” is. If the truth is you crap your pants everytime a pretty girl talks to you then that’s pretty embarrassing as was your statement about choosing mighty whity

gays
arabs
latinos
joos
irish blah blah blah
you name it
View attachment 265635
This is insane

Well it depends on what “the truth” is. If the truth is you crap your pants everytime a pretty girl talks to you then that’s pretty embarrassing as was your statement about choosing mighty whity
---------------------------------------- it only makes sense to prefer living amongst your own kind Ray .

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Well WTF do you think makes nice schools, nice shopping centers, and increasing property values.........the kind of wood used to build these things?

The major component that makes a neighborhood are the neighbors. Do you know what would happen if we got rid of fair housing laws and became a segregated society? My property value would double or triple overnight. Yes, with the same school buildings, the same shopping centers (at least the ones that didn't close down yet because of theft and robberies) the same sidewalks and the same streets.

Your argument is the very same used by the left to try and justify disarming society; blame the gun instead of the people.

Forum List

Back