Politicians: Diversity is what makes us great!

I gotta back Slade3200 about what he said about decent income supersedes any racial stereotypes. I have had white trash neighbors that I wouldn't leave my garage door open if I were going inside for a few minutes. I have had, co-worker friends AND neighbors that were black, hispanic, Indian, Asian that I would trust them with a house key to put my mail and newspapers inside when on vacation and knowing that they would keep an eye on my house and they could count on me (and did) likewise. Bar-b-ques, taking turns having the kids over sleep overs so mom and dad could have a "date night". They knowing that their kids were safe and vice versa. Cultural differences didn't mean diddly squat. We were just young parents that also leaned on other young parents and often overwhelmed at times with the awesome responsibility.

I look at the climate today compared to just 25 years ago and what is blatantly obvious to me is that while we were busy chasing the legal tender and trying to maintain the middle class lifestyle? We trusted the wrong people and we were ripe for the pickins' with the propaganda of TV......we were too fucking trusting and we never stopped to think that this "debt is money and money is debt" system would ever create the types of disparities between the haves and the have nots. The middle class wasn't being squeezed like it is today..... Detroit and auto manufactures started feeling the squeeze in the 70's. The rest of us got some hints of it in the 80's but the unfair "Fair Trade Agreements" signed in the 90's was the a shot to the gut and in slow, incremental steps decent blue collar jobs going over seas. People that have no economical means to better their lives will do desperate things. It's kinda easy to say to a homeless person begging on the street "Get it together, pal, this is America" when you don't have to worry about being in his/her place. The tint of one's skin doesn't mean diddly squat to me....it's what a person is inside that matters.

Wrong

Data shows different !!

I can only go by my life's experiences.....it's the only thing I have to go on.

Yes there are indeed some white trash

Look at the prison population some of every race

But just like how voting tells you who are the most wise also the prison population also shows this

All the ways shows that the white race are indeed the most wise !!

The white race is the most brutal . Just look at history and how they ended up ruling everyone by being heartless and bloodthirsty.

I gotta back Slade3200 about what he said about decent income supersedes any racial stereotypes. I have had white trash neighbors that I wouldn't leave my garage door open if I were going inside for a few minutes. I have had, co-worker friends AND neighbors that were black, hispanic, Indian, Asian that I would trust them with a house key to put my mail and newspapers inside when on vacation and knowing that they would keep an eye on my house and they could count on me (and did) likewise. Bar-b-ques, taking turns having the kids over sleep overs so mom and dad could have a "date night". They knowing that their kids were safe and vice versa. Cultural differences didn't mean diddly squat. We were just young parents that also leaned on other young parents and often overwhelmed at times with the awesome responsibility.

I look at the climate today compared to just 25 years ago and what is blatantly obvious to me is that while we were busy chasing the legal tender and trying to maintain the middle class lifestyle? We trusted the wrong people and we were ripe for the pickins' with the propaganda of TV......we were too fucking trusting and we never stopped to think that this "debt is money and money is debt" system would ever create the types of disparities between the haves and the have nots. The middle class wasn't being squeezed like it is today..... Detroit and auto manufactures started feeling the squeeze in the 70's. The rest of us got some hints of it in the 80's but the unfair "Fair Trade Agreements" signed in the 90's was the a shot to the gut and in slow, incremental steps decent blue collar jobs going over seas. People that have no economical means to better their lives will do desperate things. It's kinda easy to say to a homeless person begging on the street "Get it together, pal, this is America" when you don't have to worry about being in his/her place. The tint of one's skin doesn't mean diddly squat to me....it's what a person is inside that matters.

Wrong

Data shows different !!

But just like how voting tells you who are the most wise also the prison population also shows this

The white race is the most brutal . Just look at history and how they ended up ruling everyone by being heartless and bloodthirsty.
Nope. Just effective.

Diversity makes us less white and that’s great
Remember Barry gleefully jumping up and down when he declared America will not be a mostly white nation by 2030.
Liberals following suite to make it so by their “immigration” policies(or lack thereof)

Wrong

Data shows different !!

Nope. Just effective.

Nope. Just evil.

We need to have more of a mocha country so we can survive the hot days due to climate change . White peeps can’t handle the sun!

Nope. Just effective.

Nope. Just evil.

We need to have more of a mocha country so we can survive the hot days due to climate change . White peeps can’t handle the sun!

Yep, we need a society of people who can handle UV rays well... that’s our priority… Since all the nations that can handle UV rays well are thriving and kicking ass

Nope. Just effective.

Nope. Just evil.

Yep, we need a society of people who can handle UV rays well... that’s our priority… Since all the nations that can handle UV rays well are thriving and kicking ass
------------------------------------------ aw haw , [chuckle] !!

Nope. Just effective.

Nope. Just evil.

Redheads will be extinct in 100 years . Whites are modern day Neanderthals . The further is mocha colored .

Nope. Just effective.

Nope. Just evil.

Tell them to move here. I haven't turned on my AC all summer and only used the window fan three times this season. If you find where this global warming is, please, send some our way. We could certainly use it.

Wrong

Data shows different !!

The difference is as time went on, whites became more civilized. With people of color, just the opposite took place.

The funniest part about racist clowns ^^^^^^ is how seriously they take themselves.

The problem with diversity in this country is it's forced on people instead of them making that decision on their own. That's where this country screwed up.

For instance you take a nice white middle-class suburb. If you rent or sell your home to somebody, you are shackled into giving an undesirable that home or rent based on their race alone.

So what you have is a decay of once great areas thanks to the governments. If people were allowed to make their own determinations based on their instincts and observations alone, the country would automatically become diverse in an acceptable way. Middle-class people would rent or sell to their own kind of people regardless of race. Then the neighborhood could maintain their middle-class status without it being segregated to a particular group of people only.

The problem with diversity in this country is it's forced on people instead of them making that decision on their own. That's where this country screwed up.

For instance you take a nice white middle-class suburb. If you rent or sell your home to somebody, you are shackled into giving an undesirable that home or rent based on their race alone.

So what you have is a decay of once great areas thanks to the governments. If people were allowed to make their own determinations based on their instincts and observations alone, the country would automatically become diverse in an acceptable way. Middle-class people would rent or sell to their own kind of people regardless of race. Then the neighborhood could maintain their middle-class status without it being segregated to a particular group of people only.

Instead of posting this SPAM another 10000000 times, just have it printed on t-shirts and hand them out to everyone you see who looks scared.

Wrong

Data shows different !!

The difference is as time went on, whites became more civilized. With people of color, just the opposite took place.

Whites did no such thing. They built their kingdoms by raping and pillaging the rest of the world.

Whites did no such thing. They built their kingdoms by raping and pillaging the rest of the world.

Really? So when was the last time we built kingdoms by raping and pillaging the rest of the world?

Comprehension is not your skill set, is it?

Instead of posting this SPAM another 10000000 times, just have it printed on t-shirts and hand them out to everyone you see who looks scared.

Why don't you learn what Spam actually is?

You know Unko, this is how many times we've had similar conversations? I don't know why people like you come to topics like this if you're so offended. If you have nothing to add but insults and stupid suggestions, your time would probably be better spent in other topics.

Why don't you learn what Spam actually is?

You provide endless examples, rain man.

Only being white, male, Christian and straight makes us great

Forum List

Back