Politicians: Diversity is what makes us great!

Natural, organic diversity DOES make us great.
It's when it's forced and contrived and artificial and authoritarian that it's going to piss people off.
Authoritarians just have to push and dominate and intimidate and punish if they don't get their way. That's just who they are.
Define “natural organic diversity”?
Sure. For example, a sneaker company decides that it's going to target young people. Instead of turning to old white people to fill their marketing and PR staffs, they choose to fill those positions with young people of all races, sexual orientations and interests. Obviously it's likely that they're going to have a much better feel for the target market and what interests and excites them, than the old white people.

The government isn't forcing them to do that, they're not bowing to pressure from picketers and protestors. They just think it's a smart business move, and that's what they do on their own.

One example of natural, organic diversity.

That’s a very poor analogy...there’s nothing organic or natural about executives hand picking and assembling a staff. To assemble a staff naturally and organically the execs would need to leave the door open to an office where open desks sit and then be willing to hire whoever finds their way to the open desks.
By your definition.

By my definition, that is exactly what I meant.

Hold on a minute...if that were true why wouldn’t we all travel and spend time abroad on our own terms to seek this deep enlightenment that YOU have decided makes us better?
Many people do exactly that. Look up foreign travel stats if you want to see numbers

Makes me wonder why all nations haven’t ran around the globe recruiting millions of thirdworlders to plant within their societies...you know, for the purpose of enlightenment and all. Weird that you’d be smarter than say, the Japanese, for example.
Who cares about other nations when our country is the worlds superpower and leader in many areas from economy to military to innovation to entertainment etc etc etc. the proof is in the pudding dude.

True...all no thanks to the thirdworlders among us...right?
Thanks to immigrants and multigenerational Americans alike.

I asked way back in this thread for one of you “I know for a fact” FEELZ based Lefties to show us some data that would indicate we’re better because of diversity...should be an easy request to fulfill since you know for a fact...right?
I’ll post some statistics for you if you need me to.

Kind of a no-brainer for the sane mind isn’t it?
No brainer says it all :aug08_031::auiqs.jpg:

Haha...Slade, only you self manipulated, self proclaimed Feelgooders believe that a group of good, productive people become better when a needy, dependent thirdworlder is thrown into the group.
My personal experience and interactions with immigrants have shown far more eager and hard working individuals than needy dependent third worlders. The propaganda has apparently seeped into your brain

You must be hanging around LEGAL Asian immigrants?
I interact will all kinds of people. Sounds like you keep yourself in a pretty small bubble. Am I right?

Mama always told me to surround myself with good people; she said to stay away from criminals...she warned that if I laced with dogs I’d get their fleas....all shit you LefTies were never taught.

Many people do exactly that. Look up foreign travel stats if you want to see numbers

Makes me wonder why all nations haven’t ran around the globe recruiting millions of thirdworlders to plant within their societies...you know, for the purpose of enlightenment and all. Weird that you’d be smarter than say, the Japanese, for example.
Who cares about other nations when our country is the worlds superpower and leader in many areas from economy to military to innovation to entertainment etc etc etc. the proof is in the pudding dude.

I asked way back in this thread for one of you “I know for a fact” FEELZ based Lefties to show us some data that would indicate we’re better because of diversity...should be an easy request to fulfill since you know for a fact...right?
I have my opinions from my experience and observations and you have yours. I shared exactly why I think diversity makes us better. You chose not to engage with the things I said and now your coming back asking for stats?! Come on dude, that’s so weak. Do better

Haha...Slade, only you self manipulated, self proclaimed Feelgooders believe that a group of good, productive people become better when a needy, dependent thirdworlder is thrown into the group.
My personal experience and interactions with immigrants have shown far more eager and hard working individuals than needy dependent third worlders. The propaganda has apparently seeped into your brain

You must be hanging around LEGAL Asian immigrants?
I interact will all kinds of people. Sounds like you keep yourself in a pretty small bubble. Am I right?

Mama always told me to surround myself with good people; she said to stay away from criminals...she warned that if I laced with dogs I’d get their fleas....all shit you LefTies were never taught.
Just as I thought. Stay in your small minded bubble if that’s where you are happy, but don’t be surprised when the world passes you by

1 clown world.jpeg

My views on diversity may be biased, as I am a product of a foreign culture and upbringing. I say biased because having first hand experience has given me some undeniable insight into the common struggles undergone by any and all indigenous and migrating people. The struggles I am referring to include both the difficulty that brought about the initial drive for change as well as the after effects of the adaptation process. In my case the drive towards change came about as the sum of experiences that my family underwent while living in the former Soviet Union. It was precisely this sum of experiences that inspired, and encouraged my family to risk everything for a chance at a better life.

The opportunities created by the influx of diverse cultures are the various specialties and skills that people from other parts of the world bring to our society. America has been benefiting from its diverse make up since its inception. The greatest benefit of a diverse population is the enlightenment that can be derived from it by the populace as a whole. The benefits of vast diversity are no longer specific to one nation as it may have predominately existed in past history. Contemporary times have allowed us to see the effects of diversity on a global scale. It is no longer unusual to see nations once characterized by only a few major ethnic, racial and religious groups, evolving into a plethora of such groups or a microcosm of the world in its entirety. Much of these fairly recent changes can be attributed to technological advancements that have contributed to enhancements in educational opportunities and radical systematic overhauls throughout the world.

The greatest challenges brought on by greater diversity lay in how we adapt to such change. In many cases the additions of new populations have brought out the worst in people as well. It is just as much a part of human nature to embrace and include, as it is to expel and isolate. Adaptation (or lack there of) to diversity is nothing new. We can see countless examples of such shifts throughout history. Time and time again we see how important of a role economic stability plays in a nation’s ability to deal with increasing diversity. Diversity can very easily become viewed as a threat to society if it is accompanied by a lull in economic expansion. A diverse society can either use its differences to unite into a stronger whole or to fragment into a division of many, a nation of none.

diversity-anyone-who-accuses-gop-leadership-of-mindless-conformity-has-32191976.png
Diversity is like inserting a weak link into an otherwise strong chain.
No it’s not. Diversity adds more links to the chain
And the longer it becomes as more links are added, the weaker it becomes.
Fact over feeling.

My views on diversity may be biased, as I am a product of a foreign culture and upbringing. I say biased because having first hand experience has given me some undeniable insight into the common struggles undergone by any and all indigenous and migrating people. The struggles I am referring to include both the difficulty that brought about the initial drive for change as well as the after effects of the adaptation process. In my case the drive towards change came about as the sum of experiences that my family underwent while living in the former Soviet Union. It was precisely this sum of experiences that inspired, and encouraged my family to risk everything for a chance at a better life.

The opportunities created by the influx of diverse cultures are the various specialties and skills that people from other parts of the world bring to our society. America has been benefiting from its diverse make up since its inception. The greatest benefit of a diverse population is the enlightenment that can be derived from it by the populace as a whole. The benefits of vast diversity are no longer specific to one nation as it may have predominately existed in past history. Contemporary times have allowed us to see the effects of diversity on a global scale. It is no longer unusual to see nations once characterized by only a few major ethnic, racial and religious groups, evolving into a plethora of such groups or a microcosm of the world in its entirety. Much of these fairly recent changes can be attributed to technological advancements that have contributed to enhancements in educational opportunities and radical systematic overhauls throughout the world.

The greatest challenges brought on by greater diversity lay in how we adapt to such change. In many cases the additions of new populations have brought out the worst in people as well. It is just as much a part of human nature to embrace and include, as it is to expel and isolate. Adaptation (or lack there of) to diversity is nothing new. We can see countless examples of such shifts throughout history. Time and time again we see how important of a role economic stability plays in a nation’s ability to deal with increasing diversity. Diversity can very easily become viewed as a threat to society if it is accompanied by a lull in economic expansion. A diverse society can either use its differences to unite into a stronger whole or to fragment into a division of many, a nation of none.

diversity-anyone-who-accuses-gop-leadership-of-mindless-conformity-has-32191976.png

No that’s your theory of the way you wish it was.

Look at our history. We’ve been a diverse place since day one and thrived .

Flip the script . Where are there’s homogenous countries that have been so great?

No it’s not. Diversity adds more links to the chain
And the longer it becomes as more links are added, the weaker it becomes.
Fact over feeling.
Not if you’re smart and fold it in half :ack-1:

No that my actual experience based on real interactions

Liberals-“Diversity is what makes us less white” and that’s what they think the “great thing” is
Try and deny it.

My real world interactions have shown me that male Latinos HATE female bosses-that machismo thing. Have you noticed that? Not so much eager or hardworking-counting the extra time I had to explain things, no real benefit-blacks worked out better.

My real world interactions have shown me that male Latinos HATE female bosses-that machismo thing. Have you noticed that? Not so much eager or hardworking-counting the extra time I had to explain things, no real benefit-blacks worked out better.
That’s fine. I’ve had different experiences

And no, immigrants do not tear us apart, they make us great. You’re going to live a very frustrated life with that perspective of yours.

So politicians and Slade3200 tell us that diversity makes us great...Slade, you must have missed this thread...tell us, how do good, real Americans benefit by diversity?
I believe we are all enriched when we learn about and expose ourselves to the variety of cultures, traditions and philosophy’s that have been practiced for centuries from all around the world. It gives us more choices and tools in our belts to carve the path for ourselves that we want to follow. In a sense it makes us more free, more enlightened.

Hold on a minute...if that were true why wouldn’t we all travel and spend time abroad on our own terms to seek this deep enlightenment that YOU have decided makes us better?

Japanese People travel abroad quite a lot, dumbass.

'...a radically different culture is dropped point blank....that's another story indeed and often bad things will result.....'

Yes, destruction of diversity is also an American symptom post-genocide of the Indigene. There were 300 different languages in place on this continent before Predator came. These languages were also (an evolutionary boundary [italics]), Einstein. See Churchill, A Little Matter of Genocide. There is a pathology to miscegenation's promiscuity.

Forum List

Back