Politico Bombshell: Florida GOP Congressman & FOX News Regular Gruesome Matt Gaetz rents office space from longtime friend & donor at taxpayer expense

Gas Mask Matt is a corrupt TURD of the highest order.

ELYEVb9WkAA8KDq.jpg

3rzr4r.jpg

OMG...

That is almost as bad as SOUTH DAKOTA'S SEVEN (YES, THAT'S RIGHT A WHOLE 7) COVID DEATHS.

The world is coming to an end.

Keeping an eye on expenses!

Better than blowing the money on strippers and drugs.

Isn't this the flouncing boy who decided to break House rules a few months ago so he could create a media event?

$200,000 sounds like a good chunk of rent to me. So Congresspeople can only rent space from strangers?
This is one retarded "bomb shell."

We can investigate this as soon as we arrest Pelosi for ripping up a piece of paper.

It goes without saying, Gaetz is a tool.

We can investigate this as soon as we arrest Pelosi for ripping up a piece of paper.

It goes without saying, Gaetz is a tool.

Sure. Investigate him. If he broke the law, prosecute him. What are you such a shithead?

Gas Mask Matt is a corrupt TURD of the highest order.

ELYEVb9WkAA8KDq.jpg

3rzr4r.jpg
Hillary and Bill, own a House in NY, and they charge the US rent for the Secret Service to live their and protect them. Do you wish to continue?

What is amusing to me is that somehow, dumbfuck liberals think that conservatives swear we never break the law.

That’s not true. The difference is we generally want them investigated and liberal assholes don’t want their people investigated.

If Gaetz broke the law, he should be punished.

What is amusing to me is that somehow, dumbfuck liberals think that conservatives swear we never break the law.

That’s not true. The difference is we generally want them investigated and liberal assholes don’t want their people investigated.

I don’t believe you.

Conservatives stick by Trump as he obstructs one investigation after another.

I don’t believe you.

I don’t fucking give a squirt of piss if you believe me or not.

Go hide under your bed for 5 years you fucking pussy.

I don’t believe you.

Proof is in the pudding kiddo. Conservatives stand by the obstructionist in chief. They don’t want investigations. Not into their dead leader.

I don’t believe you.

Proof is in the pudding kiddo. Conservatives stand by the obstructionist in chief. They don’t want investigations. Not into their dead leader.

There was an investigation and what was the outcome? He wasn’t a Russian spy and you knew it from the beginning.

I don’t believe you.

There was an investigation and what was the outcome? He wasn’t a Russian spy and you knew it from the beginning.
I must have missed the part where he testified.

Tax returns?
Ukraine?

Memory lapses?

Forum List

Back