🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

Does anyone else know that the Service Academies are a free ride? The meeting WasteMoreLand never happened, based upon his own calendars.

In the Junior Year Cadets/Midshipmen sign their contract for Military Service.

Does anyone else know that the Service Academies are a free ride? The meeting WasteMoreLand never happened, based upon his own calendars.

Bullshit, that's a lie, I was there, in Detroit Public schools JROTC program for three years . We don't sign anything ,or were even asked to join anything, until senior year. You're delusional :cuckoo:

Bullshit, that's a lie, I was there, in Detroit Public schools JROTC program for three years . We don't sign anything ,or were even asked to join anything, until senior year. You're delusional :cuckoo:

JewRoids, do you have a reading comprehension problem? He didn't say anything about JROTC.

Okay, Carson lied. You guys need to be sending CNN and Politico a nice fruit basket for deep-sixing him for you. For years you've promoted this guy as "one of the good ones" and you'd look silly rejecting him on your own.

I like how all of what is being said About Carson, in condemning him, could even more so be applied to Obama and Hillary... lol

Uh, no, it really can't. You guys have been trying for 20 years to get the goods on Hillary and you are still coming up empty.

Carson's probably done by the end of the month.

Hillary Cilinton is scum who should be in federal prison. If she were a Republican she'd would have been in indicted long ago. The Clintons don't care about anyone but themselves...Basically lowlifes, with lots of crony money, from "serving the people"...LOL you're a joke sickly boy:slap:

JewRoids, do you have a reading comprehension problem? He didn't say anything about JROTC.

Okay, Carson lied. You guys need to be sending CNN and Politico a nice fruit basket for deep-sixing him for you. For years you've promoted this guy as "one of the good ones" and you'd look silly rejecting him on your own.
Casron has more character in his little finger, than all the leftist in government put together:cool:

Hillary Cilinton is scum who should be in federal prison. If she were a Republican she'd would have been in indicted long ago. The Clintons don't care about anyone but themselves...Basically lowlifes, with lots of crony money, from "serving the people"...LOL you're a joke sickly boy

Yeah, you see the thing is, your side has been spending tens of millions of dollars trying to get the goods on Mrs. Clinton, and you lack this little thing called "Proof". We kind of like to have that in courts of law.

Casron has more character in his little finger, than all the leftist in government put together

really? Based on what?

His crazy 7th Day Adventist religion. (those people are fucking nuts.)

His lies about his biography?

Or the fact that the only reason why you guys like him is he's a black guy who insulted Obama at a prayer breakfast, which is really, really actually bad form.

but when it's a black guy ripping on Obama, your mindless drivel of hate against him sounds less racist in your mind.

Hillary Cilinton is scum who should be in federal prison. If she were a Republican she'd would have been in indicted long ago. The Clintons don't care about anyone but themselves...Basically lowlifes, with lots of crony money, from "serving the people"...LOL you're a joke sickly boy

Yeah, you see the thing is, your side has been spending tens of millions of dollars trying to get the goods on Mrs. Clinton, and you lack this little thing called "Proof". We kind of like to have that in courts of law.

The FBI is actually still investigating this latest bout of corruption. the Clinton's are scum ,but you like scum, you even an islamonazi lover you scum stick together I see

So Carson supposedly "lies" about something fairly insignificant and he's "done". Hillary 100% lied to the nation about a terrorist attack, yet she's golden...

Liberal logic. Very autistic thinking.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If he had said the same thing about MIT or Creighton or Stanford; it woldn't have mattered. That it was said about West Point and how that dovetails with the job he is seeking...it matters a great deal.

The more you see the tracts in his book, the more you wonder about why his campaign backtracked.

So Carson supposedly "lies" about something fairly insignificant and he's "done". Hillary 100% lied to the nation about a terrorist attack, yet she's golden...

Liberal logic. Very autistic thinking.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If he had said the same thing about MIT or Creighton or Stanford; it woldn't have mattered. That it was said about West Point and how that dovetails with the job he is seeking...it matters a great deal.

The more you see the tracts in his book, the more you wonder about why his campaign backtracked.

It only matters to scum like you because you hate Carson. You obviously don't' give a damn about all of Hillary's lies or Obama's lies.

Do you really expect us to believe that you actually care whether politicians tell the truth?

That's the Academy...not JROTC.

Casron has more character in his little finger, than all the leftist in government put together:cool:
Casron?

After a hundred NEW threads about Benghazi put up by the deranged in the last month, despite NOTHING new to offer,

the same deranged are howling bloody murder about a handful of threads critical, and legitimately critical, of Ben Carson.

babies.

Why don't you Liberals say something about your debate last night? Nothing to say? Nothing to write home about? LOL!! Did anybody except Chris Mathhews Mom watch the boring thing?

It wasn't a debate. You've been told this already and you still don't get it. You were also told Chris Matthews wasn't there, and you still can't even retain that much.

Lastly, Ben Carson was not mentioned. Now, why are you so reluctant to stick to the topic?

The FBI is actually still investigating this latest bout of corruption. the Clinton's are scum ,but you like scum, you even an islamonazi lover you scum stick together I see

Yawn, guy. Both parties suck up to the Zionists. The thing is, average rank and file Americans aren't buying your shit anymore, no matter how much AIPAC and the Jew Lobby screams "The Muslims are coming!"

Not to worry, the FBI finding will be, "Well, it was probably bad practices to use a private server, but no laws were broken."

Yawn, guy. Both parties suck up to the Zionists. The thing is, average rank and file Americans aren't buying your shit anymore, no matter how much AIPAC and the Jew Lobby screams "The Muslims are coming!"

Not to worry, the FBI finding will be, "Well, it was probably bad practices to use a private server, but no laws were broken."

Thanks for making it clear to the entire forum that you're an anti-semite.

Thanks for making it clear to the entire forum that you're an anti-semite.

Joey is a well known Jew hater here. He used to say oh I only hate the Zionist as a cover:eusa_doh:

You've been brainwashed by the Jewish media and are too stupid to realize it.

After the JEWS manipulated us into a war over a LIE.

You do get this, right? Those Americans would be alive today of the Jews hadn't lied about Iraq having WMD's to start with.

Then the Jews would only have each other to exploit. A Jew isn't happy unless he is exploiting someone.

The Jews tell Bush to take out Saddam. He does. the result is the country collapses into chaos.

Obama pulls us out, because we were lied into this and no one saw a good reason for it.

And now you are complaining he isn't doing enough about the chaos your policies caused?

That's the Academy...not JROTC.

JROTC is more often as not at the High School Level, I was in the Balboa High School (San Francisco, California ) JROTC.

After graduating from high school and completing Basic Training, I was promoted to PV2 out of Basic, in part due to attending JROTC.

Forum List

Back