🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

So Carson supposedly "lies" about something fairly insignificant and he's "done". Hillary 100% lied to the nation about a terrorist attack, yet she's golden...

Liberal logic. Very autistic thinking.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If he had said the same thing about MIT or Creighton or Stanford; it woldn't have mattered. That it was said about West Point and how that dovetails with the job he is seeking...it matters a great deal.

The more you see the tracts in his book, the more you wonder about why his campaign backtracked.

It only matters to scum like you because you hate Carson. You obviously don't' give a damn about all of Hillary's lies or Obama's lies.

Do you really expect us to believe that you actually care whether politicians tell the truth?

Love it when pigs like you squeal.

Joey is a well known Jew hater here. He used to say oh I only hate the Zionist as a cover

Jews who aren't Zionists I have no problem with.

You see, for most decent American Jews, the 70% who vote Democratic.

The Zionists in general and Bibi Netanyahoo in particular are a source of embarrassment. Kind of like the Crazy Relative who screams about Hitler to your Goyim friends at your bat-mitzvah.

"Stop it Uncle Moshe, you're embarrassing me!"

The FBI is actually still investigating this latest bout of corruption. the Clinton's are scum ,but you like scum, you even an islamonazi lover you scum stick together I see

Yawn, guy. Both parties suck up to the Zionists. The thing is, average rank and file Americans aren't buying your shit anymore, no matter how much AIPAC and the Jew Lobby screams "The Muslims are coming!"

Not to worry, the FBI finding will be, "Well, it was probably bad practices to use a private server, but no laws were broken."

Thanks for making it clear to the entire forum that you're an anti-semite.

Joey is a well known Jew hater here. He used to say oh I only hate the Zionist as a cover:eusa_doh:

You've been brainwashed by the Jewish media and are too stupid to realize it.

After the JEWS manipulated us into a war over a LIE.

You do get this, right? Those Americans would be alive today of the Jews hadn't lied about Iraq having WMD's to start with.

Then the Jews would only have each other to exploit. A Jew isn't happy unless he is exploiting someone.

The Jews tell Bush to take out Saddam. He does. the result is the country collapses into chaos.

Obama pulls us out, because we were lied into this and no one saw a good reason for it.

And now you are complaining he isn't doing enough about the chaos your policies caused?
Joey is a well known Jew hater here. He used to say oh I only hate the Zionist as a cover

Jews who aren't Zionists I have no problem with.

You see, for most decent American Jews, the 70% who vote Democratic.

The Zionists in general and Bibi Netanyahoo in particular are a source of embarrassment. Kind of like the Crazy Relative who screams about Hitler to your Goyim friends at your bat-mitzvah.

"Stop it Uncle Moshe, you're embarrassing me!"

Really?:slap:

You've been brainwashed by the Jewish media and are too stupid to realize it.

and most Jews are Zionist Joey even Democrats:cool: They don't long for 6.5 million dead Jews like you do...Jew hater :slap:

When did I say that "Hillary doesn't lie"? When did Hillary say that she "dodged fire in Afghanistan"?

Just quote each of us respectively.

Will you acknowledge the parade of absurd lies by Hillary? If a single lie should end the campaign of Carson, shouldn't the 5 I listed end the campaign of the crook Hilliary? Or is party the only real factor for you?

We already know .....

Stolen Valor is when a person falsely claims to have been in the military or been awarded medals to indicate valor. Don't misuse the term and title of a law to imply it means a civilian making claims about being under a threat of some kind of danger.

Stolen valor is also when someone claims to have been in combat, under sniper fire and is lying about it.

Your lack of integrity doesn't alter the stolen valor of Hilliary.

They are like a dog with a bone over that story.

They also seem to forget that she did go to a very dangerous area and she was warned about Sniper Fire. She's also been subjected to violence in other areas.

That's entire unlike George W. Bush who touted his military service as a plus, but didn't even bother to show up to his post.

Carson lying is BAD. Stolen Valor Hilliary lying is GOOD.

You of the demagogue-sociopath party have purge all ethics.

Politico lied, I am sure every candidate lied, every past President has lied. Why are we so concerned about Carson, he never said he applied at West Point, he has said he was offered a scholarship. I'm sure he was offered a chance to apply and since it was free it is a scholarship. Anyone not familiar with West Point would probably believe that. Why would we care since he decided to be a doctor and a world renowned doctor at that.

You love it more when stolen valor Hilliary lies. You demagogue - sociopaths think lying is tres clever.

"Chelsea was jogging by the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001 when the planes struck."

{
She said that Chelsea was jogging around the World Trade Center on 9-11 and happened to duck into a coffee shop when the airplanes hit. She said that this move saved Chelsea’s life. But Chelsea told Talk Magazine that she was in a friend’s apartment four miles from ground zero when the first plane hit. Her friend called her, waking her up, and told her to turn on the TV. On television, she saw the second plane hit, disproving Hillary’s claim that “she heard the plane hit. She heard it. She did.”}

HILLARY'S OTHER FABRICATION - DickMorris.com

But you don't give a fuck, Hilliary has a (D) after her name, which is LITERALLY the only thing you care about.

Zero integrity - not a hint.

Stolen Valor is when a person falsely claims to have been in the military or been awarded medals to indicate valor. Don't misuse the term and title of a law to imply it means a civilian making claims about being under a threat of some kind of danger.

Stolen valor is also when someone claims to have been in combat, under sniper fire and is lying about it.

Your lack of integrity doesn't alter the stolen valor of Hilliary.
No, it isn't. You are just making up or manipulating the definition of a term to fit your agenda. Stolen valor has always been about people pretending to have been in the military or pretending to have been awarded medals of valor. It was formalized when. Congress passed and Obama signed the Stolen Valor Act. Your attempt to change it to politicize an agenda you are promoting is an insult to the seriousness of the term and the purpose of the law. It was wrong when it was done to disparage Brian Williams and Bill O'Rielly and it is wrong to do it about Clinton.

Last edited:
It was shitty. Slimy. Just like a politician.

She's still qualified where Ben isn't. That's why this will end Ben's run but her fib about Bosnia snipers won't end hers.

Lying disqualifies Dr. Carson.

Lying makes stolen valor Hilliary MORE qualified - according to the demagogue - sociopath party. :thup:
Hillary admitted her transgression and apologized with an excuse that she misspoke and faulted her memory. For good or bad, she faced her accusations at the time they were made and took her lumps. Carson refuses to man up.

151109-ben-carson-true-or-false.jpg

You love it more when stolen valor Hilliary lies. You demagogue - sociopaths think lying is tres clever.
"Chelsea was jogging by the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001 when the planes struck."

She said that Chelsea was jogging around the World Trade Center on 9-11 and happened to duck into a coffee shop when the airplanes hit. She said that this move saved Chelsea’s life. But Chelsea told Talk Magazine that she was in a friend’s apartment four miles from ground zero when the first plane hit. Her friend called her, waking her up, and told her to turn on the TV. On television, she saw the second plane hit, disproving Hillary’s claim that “she heard the plane hit. She heard it. She did.”}
HILLARY'S OTHER FABRICATION - DickMorris.com

But you don't give a fuck, Hilliary has a (D) after her name, which is LITERALLY the only thing you care about.

Zero integrity - not a hint.

Was Ben at Ground Zero?

No, it isn't. You are just making up or manipulating the definition of a term to fit your agenda. Stolen valor has always been about people pretending to have been in the military or pretending to have been awarded medals of valor. It was formalized when. Congress passed and Obama signed the Stolen Valor Act. Your attempt to change it to politicize an agenda you are promoting is an insult to the seriousness of the term and the purpose of the law. It was wrong when it was done to disparage Brian Williams and Bill O'Rielly and it is wrong to do it about Clinton.

You can't lie Hilliary out of this.

She is PRETENDING to have been in combat, under sniper fire. She is a scumbag and is engaging in Stolen Valor.

Forum List

Back