🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

Never mind, I was going to put up some quotes from Hillary dodging bullets in Afghanistan and other items said be liberals that are never vetted like the liberal lickspittle lapdog media does to the Republicans.
You didn't put them up because there are no such quotes. That's the problem with the Hillary-haters, even when they have a kernel of truth, they can't be bothered to get the facts straight.
Do you think Hillary was lying or telling the truth in this video about her "landing under sniper fire" and having "run with her head down to the vehicles"? Was the little girl handing Hillary the flowers NOT part of the "greeting ceremony"?

You're a LIB fool.

Odd. That doesn't look like Afghanistan.

Never mind, I was going to put up some quotes from Hillary dodging bullets in Afghanistan and other items said be liberals that are never vetted like the liberal lickspittle lapdog media does to the Republicans.
You didn't put them up because there are no such quotes. That's the problem with the Hillary-haters, even when they have a kernel of truth, they can't be bothered to get the facts straight.

Huh ?

CNN) -- Sen. Hillary Clinton said she "misspoke" last week when she gave a dramatic description of her arrival in Bosnia 12 years ago, recounting a landing under sniper fire.

Clinton was responding to a question Monday from the Philadelphia Daily News' editorial board about video footage of the event that contradicted her assertion that her group "ran with our heads down" from the plane to avoid sniper fire at the Tuzla Air Base.

Tommy Vietor, a spokesman for rival Sen. Barack Obama's campaign, said the Bosnia claim was part of "a growing list of instances in which Sen. Clinton has exaggerated her role in foreign and domestic policymaking."

Clinton told the paper's editorial board it was a "minor blip."

Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire - CNN.com

Where in what you just quoted did Clinton say anything about dodging fire in Afghanistan?
Here's where asholehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4

Do you think Hillary was lying or telling the truth in this video about her "landing under sniper fire" and having "run with her head down to the vehicles"? Was the little girl handing Hillary the flowers NOT part of the "greeting ceremony"?

You're a LIB fool.
You're the fool. That's Bosnia, not Afghanistan. What else do you get wrong just because HATE rules your life?

I would not count out Carson yet. Too many people remember the racism from the media towards Herman Cain and multiple other black people who have risen in the GOP. The Democrats mouthpieces in the media twisted what Carson said.

ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC are not real news, they are just SuperPacs for the Democratic Party.

Huh ?

CNN) -- Sen. Hillary Clinton said she "misspoke" last week when she gave a dramatic description of her arrival in Bosnia 12 years ago, recounting a landing under sniper fire.

Clinton was responding to a question Monday from the Philadelphia Daily News' editorial board about video footage of the event that contradicted her assertion that her group "ran with our heads down" from the plane to avoid sniper fire at the Tuzla Air Base.

Tommy Vietor, a spokesman for rival Sen. Barack Obama's campaign, said the Bosnia claim was part of "a growing list of instances in which Sen. Clinton has exaggerated her role in foreign and domestic policymaking."

Clinton told the paper's editorial board it was a "minor blip."

Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire - CNN.com

Where in what you just quoted did Clinton say anything about dodging fire in Afghanistan?
Here's where asholehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4

You must be mistaken. As that clearly says Bosnia. While the claim in question is that she dodged fire in Afghanistan.

Please link to the 'Hillary claimed she was dodging fire in Afghanistan' youtube video.

You're a LIB fool.

Wrong country SAME fucking Hillary lie!

If so he's done. Bad news for Clinton.

Sounds like someone forgot to actually read the book and find out exactly what he did say.

Since you didn't quote it that would be you. I didn't even know he had applied until I heard he lied about it

Then you owe it to yourself to actually read the book.

I love fiction. I may pick it up next time I'm in Egypt. Was the Great Pyramids libraries or water parks; I forget

West point is racist, denied his admittance and destroyed the paperwork to hide their discrimination... :p

You're a LIB fool.

Wrong country SAME fucking Hillary lie!

So Hillary *didn't* claim that she dodged fire in Afghanistan? You mean Andaronjim was lying to us?

Politico? Not 'reliable'....next.
:p

His camp admits it. Carson is not reliable. Next

That puts Carson ahead of Hillary who lies repeatedly and has admitted zero.

What about Hillary saying she'd misplaced her Whitewater files, which she was legally required to keep, then she found them, when the investigation was over.

Anything? Nothing? LOL, we both know it's nothing, lying isn't a standard to you, being a Democrat it

If so he's done. Bad news for Clinton.

Sounds like someone forgot to actually read the book and find out exactly what he did say.

Since you didn't quote it that would be you. I didn't even know he had applied until I heard he lied about it

So nothing, huh? No Hillary lie makes you bat an eye.

That was my point, actually ...

Does carson's bother you sport?

Forum List

Back