🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

(Wow....you guys are hopped up on Caffeine today or something....you DO know that I am JOKING, right?! It's Friday....loosen up! :p )

Never mind, I was going to put up some quotes from Hillary dodging bullets in Afghanistan and other items said be liberals that are never vetted like the liberal lickspittle lapdog media does to the Republicans.
You didn't put them up because there are no such quotes. That's the problem with the Hillary-haters, even when they have a kernel of truth, they can't be bothered to get the facts straight.
Do you think Hillary was lying or telling the truth in this video about her "landing under sniper fire" and having "run with her head down to the vehicles"? Was the little girl handing Hillary the flowers NOT part of the "greeting ceremony"?You're a LIB fool.
Odd. That doesn't look like Afghanistan.
Wrong country SAME fucking Hillary lie!
The point is that you were wrong. Why should we trust anything you have to say? Intellectual laziness doesn't rate very high in my book.

Carson.JPG

Did Sec. of State Hillary "misspeak" about the video causing Benghazi, or when she told Chelsea and foreign bigshots it was an attack by an al-Qaeda affiliated terrorist group?

Just admit she's a lying sack of shit and move on. Her (serial) lying means nothing to her candidacy in dims' minds (in spite of soaring polls she's a liar, untrustworthy, etc., etc.).

If so he's done. Bad news for Clinton.

Sounds like someone forgot to actually read the book and find out exactly what he did say.

Since you didn't quote it that would be you. I didn't even know he had applied until I heard he lied about it

Then you owe it to yourself to actually read the book.

I love fiction. I may pick it up next time I'm in Egypt. Was the Great Pyramids libraries or water parks; I forget

So if you love Hillary because you love fiction, whey does being against fiction suddenly become a standard for Carson?

What about Hillary lying about the last tie she saw Vince Foster? That bother you? At all?

He may really be trying to get out of the race..like Cain did.

Could be true. He could be afraid of the racist, left wing hate machine that demands blacks subjugate themselves to the Democrat party

And again, its irrelevant. See, many conservatives suckle at the supple teet of Confirmation Bias like it were mother's milk. Any source that is critical of Carson is immediately ignored because its critical of Carson. The veracity of the criticism, the evidence support it, even Carson admitting it is all irrelevant.

Its just another 'hit piece' from the 'leftist media' or some such nonsense. And they'll ignore it. You can't use evidence to convince people who have no use for evidence.

Not me, I posted the thread. The guy is toast, but I sure like how you dodge the Hillary lies.

Never mind, I was going to put up some quotes from Hillary dodging bullets in Afghanistan and other items said be liberals that are never vetted like the liberal lickspittle lapdog media does to the Republicans.
You didn't put them up because there are no such quotes. That's the problem with the Hillary-haters, even when they have a kernel of truth, they can't be bothered to get the facts straight.
Do you think Hillary was lying or telling the truth in this video about her "landing under sniper fire" and having "run with her head down to the vehicles"? Was the little girl handing Hillary the flowers NOT part of the "greeting ceremony"?

You're a LIB fool.

Odd. That doesn't look like Afghanistan.

Wrong country SAME fucking Hillary lie!

So Hillary *didn't* claim that she dodged fire in Afghanistan? You mean Andaronjim was lying to us?

I got the country wrong. Doesn't change the FACT that Hillary told a bullshit lie. A lie is always a lie Hillary.

The fucking bitch even had to "walk back" her obvious lie saying quote: "I misspoke". No one misspeaks about being under sniper fire. About "running with their head down to the vehicles" That there was "NO greeting ceremony".
But you LIB dummies go ahead and vote for the liar.

Did Sec. of State Hillary "misspeak" about the video causing Benghazi, or when she told Chelsea and foreign bigshots it was an attack by an al-Qaeda affiliated terrorist group?

Just admit she's a lying sack of shit and move on. Her (serial) lying means nothing to her candidacy in dims' minds (in spite of soaring polls she's a liar, untrustworthy, etc., etc.).

Odd in a thread about Carson lying and admitting to lying.....you will only discuss Hillary.

Sounds like someone forgot to actually read the book and find out exactly what he did say.

Since you didn't quote it that would be you. I didn't even know he had applied until I heard he lied about it

Then you owe it to yourself to actually read the book.

I love fiction. I may pick it up next time I'm in Egypt. Was the Great Pyramids libraries or water parks; I forget

So if you love Hillary because you love fiction, whey does being against fiction suddenly become a standard for Carson?

What about Hillary lying about the last tie she saw Vince Foster? That bother you? At all?

Was Ben wearing the tie sonny boy?

And again, its irrelevant. See, many conservatives suckle at the supple teet of Confirmation Bias like it were mother's milk. Any source that is critical of Carson is immediately ignored because its critical of Carson. The veracity of the criticism, the evidence support it, even Carson admitting it is all irrelevant.

Its just another 'hit piece' from the 'leftist media' or some such nonsense. And they'll ignore it. You can't use evidence to convince people who have no use for evidence.

Not me, I posted the thread. The guy is toast, but I sure like how you dodge the Hillary lies.

And by 'dodge', you mean actually read what I was replying to......or talking about the *actual* topic of the thread?

So nothing, huh? No Hillary lie makes you bat an eye.

That was my point, actually ...

Does carson's bother you sport?

So you are fine with liars as long as the are Republicans?

Huh ?

CNN) -- Sen. Hillary Clinton said she "misspoke" last week when she gave a dramatic description of her arrival in Bosnia 12 years ago, recounting a landing under sniper fire.

Clinton was responding to a question Monday from the Philadelphia Daily News' editorial board about video footage of the event that contradicted her assertion that her group "ran with our heads down" from the plane to avoid sniper fire at the Tuzla Air Base.

Tommy Vietor, a spokesman for rival Sen. Barack Obama's campaign, said the Bosnia claim was part of "a growing list of instances in which Sen. Clinton has exaggerated her role in foreign and domestic policymaking."

Clinton told the paper's editorial board it was a "minor blip."

Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire - CNN.com

Where in what you just quoted did Clinton say anything about dodging fire in Afghanistan?
Give this guy a gold star. The Hillary-haters can't seem to read with comprehension. They just let their emotions take the lead. They may say "I just got the country wrong", but you then have to ask yourself "what else have they gotten wrong?"

Nice dodge. Your post definitely gives the impression you were unaware of the sniper fire story.
Regardless, what country, the bottom line is Hillary made the story up, and it hasn't hurt her in any way shape or form.

Forum List

Back