🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

The "Born in Kenya, If you like your plan, Benghazi was a Planned attack that occurred spontaneously over a video no one say" Party is all about the Truth

LOL

Nuked the irony Meter

Never mind, I was going to put up some quotes from Hillary dodging bullets in Afghanistan and other items said be liberals that are never vetted like the liberal lickspittle lapdog media does to the Republicans.
You didn't put them up because there are no such quotes. That's the problem with the Hillary-haters, even when they have a kernel of truth, they can't be bothered to get the facts straight.

Huh ?

CNN) -- Sen. Hillary Clinton said she "misspoke" last week when she gave a dramatic description of her arrival in Bosnia 12 years ago, recounting a landing under sniper fire.

Clinton was responding to a question Monday from the Philadelphia Daily News' editorial board about video footage of the event that contradicted her assertion that her group "ran with our heads down" from the plane to avoid sniper fire at the Tuzla Air Base.

Tommy Vietor, a spokesman for rival Sen. Barack Obama's campaign, said the Bosnia claim was part of "a growing list of instances in which Sen. Clinton has exaggerated her role in foreign and domestic policymaking."

Clinton told the paper's editorial board it was a "minor blip."

Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire - CNN.com

Where in what you just quoted did Clinton say anything about dodging fire in Afghanistan?
Give this guy a gold star. The Hillary-haters can't seem to read with comprehension. They just let their emotions take the lead. They may say "I just got the country wrong", but you then have to ask yourself "what else have they gotten wrong?"

Nice dodge. Your post definitely gives the impression you were unaware of the sniper fire story.
Regardless, what country, the bottom line is Hillary made the story up, and it hasn't hurt her in any way shape or form.

You apparently missed the 'dodging fire in Afghanistan' part of what Konrad was replying to.

Thankfully, Konrad didn't.

The difference between a conservative telling a lie and a progressive telling a lie? The conservative is a liar. The progressive misspoke. The conservative is toast. The progressive is a victim/hero.

Ok, SOMEBODY has to say it.....

Liberals are REALLY piling on Carson over lying about West Point?

Obama has made a Presidential career based on lying, even being awarded 'LIE OF THE YEAR'

Hillary was just exposed for lying her ass off in front of Congress under oath, as the State Department just released e-mails that proved it.

Don't get me wrong, if Carson lied I whole-heartedly disapprove; however, please forgive me if I find this 'Carson beat-down' funny.

Ben Carson is the great uniter! Just take a look:

Ben Carson said:
This is a bunch of lies attempting to say I'm lying about my history, I think it's pathetic, and basically what the media does is they try to get you distracted.

I think everyone in the country will agree that lying about Ben Carson's past is pathetic. :badgrin: Why are you so pathetic, Dr. Carson, why?

Ben Carson said:
The vetting that you all did with President Obama doesn't even come close, doesn't even come close to what you guys are trying to do in my case, and you're just going to keep going back, 'He said this 12 years ago' -- it is just garbage.

The guy sounds like the same kind of whiny little shit as Jim Webb crying in his cereal during the debate. Poor Dr. Carson, it's so unfair! :crybaby: But the real irony is that Carson is a birther who has made frequent attacks on Obama over the patently false claim that Obama was born in Kenya, including on instance where he demanded Obama produce financial aid records from college.

Ben Carson said:
That's not the real name, but yes he's a very real person. I talked to him yesterday. He was a family member, and you know, I really don't want to expose him further.

And yet you're the one who has repeatedly told the whole story to the world. But all of a sudden, you don't want to "expose" anyone? :dig:

Ben Carson said:
I would say to the people of America, do you think I'm a pathological liar like CNN does? Or do you think I'm an honest person?

I'm going with 'pathological liar' on this one.

Ben Carson on questions about his past: 'Bunch of lies' - CNNPolitics.com

Ok, SOMEBODY has to say it.....

Liberals are REALLY piling on Carson over lying about West Point?

Obama has made a Presidential career based on lying, even being awarded 'LIE OF THE YEAR'

Hillary was just exposed for lying her ass off in front of Congress under oath, as the State Department just released e-mails that proved it.

Don't get me wrong, if Carson lied I whole-heartedly disapprove; however, please forgive me if I find this 'Carson beat-down' funny.
Liberals can lie and get away with it because no one expects a lib to tell the truth.

wow, i'm stunned, i stand corrected if true. the mainstream is all over it.
this may be the thickest thread of the day. (if so).
one thing i would question is west point's disclosure of said records, with dr. carson's connsent ?
there is only one answer, because it's west point.

i also agree if it's made up, he's out, probably sometime today.

If so he's done. Bad news for Clinton.

Sounds like someone forgot to actually read the book and find out exactly what he did say.

Since you didn't quote it that would be you. I didn't even know he had applied until I heard he lied about it

So nothing, huh? No Hillary lie makes you bat an eye.

That was my point, actually ...

Does carson's bother you sport?

That he lies does. I said that several times. Lies bother one of us.

What about Hillary's lie she was so shocked when she found out Monica was true she couldn't breathe? That one bother you?

None of Hillary's lies bother you, obviously your issue with Carson is the R, not the lie. Lie's work for you just fine

He may really be trying to get out of the race..like Cain did.

HOW did Cain TRY to get out of the race. Liberals orchestrated the whole 'cheating / sex scandal' against him (politics of personal destruction) and forced him out. You can tell this was true because after he dropped out it ALL disappeared, his accusers slid back into the shadows, and you never heard anything about any of it again.

You didn't put them up because there are no such quotes. That's the problem with the Hillary-haters, even when they have a kernel of truth, they can't be bothered to get the facts straight.

Huh ?

CNN) -- Sen. Hillary Clinton said she "misspoke" last week when she gave a dramatic description of her arrival in Bosnia 12 years ago, recounting a landing under sniper fire.

Clinton was responding to a question Monday from the Philadelphia Daily News' editorial board about video footage of the event that contradicted her assertion that her group "ran with our heads down" from the plane to avoid sniper fire at the Tuzla Air Base.

Tommy Vietor, a spokesman for rival Sen. Barack Obama's campaign, said the Bosnia claim was part of "a growing list of instances in which Sen. Clinton has exaggerated her role in foreign and domestic policymaking."

Clinton told the paper's editorial board it was a "minor blip."

Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire - CNN.com

Where in what you just quoted did Clinton say anything about dodging fire in Afghanistan?
Give this guy a gold star. The Hillary-haters can't seem to read with comprehension. They just let their emotions take the lead. They may say "I just got the country wrong", but you then have to ask yourself "what else have they gotten wrong?"

Nice dodge. Your post definitely gives the impression you were unaware of the sniper fire story.
Regardless, what country, the bottom line is Hillary made the story up, and it hasn't hurt her in any way shape or form.

You apparently missed the 'dodging fire in Afghanistan' part of what Konrad was replying to.

Look numbnuts, the MAIN point the poster was making, was that Hillary also lied about a story.
This really isn't that hard.

If God struck down every politician in Washington who has ever lied or lies, it would take a month of Sundays to carry off the bodies of all the dead, and every state in the nation would have to hold immediate emergency elections to fill their seats. From the House to the Oval office, bodies would be stacked up like chord wood!

Little by little, its coming out that he has lied about a lot of things. This morning - so defensive about some of his tales. And incredibly stupid to say Joseph lived 3000 years before his son was born. Weird.

Huge tell is that he closes his eyes when he talks.

Smarmy.
If Ben(100% colored) would be a liberal, his skin color alone would make him a president, oh wait a minute, I think we already have a LIAR in CHIEF(1/2 white) in the RAINBOW HOUSE. Double standards, when a liberal lies(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) he is exalted as the 1st black president. When a republican is misquoted, he is called a liar and should be destroyed. When Herman Cain started to rise in the polls , the liberals knew that Obama would not be able to use the race card on him, so the media dug up a liberal WHITE woman who "accused" Mr. Cain of immoral actions but never pressed charges against him. Don't worry you libtards, it is the new RACIST commercial where you have 2 Angry Babies, who were dropped here by illegals accusing US of being racists that will drive the moderates over to the Conservative corner. It is called "DEPORT RACISM" and that commercial is going to make the Vagina lose. You can bet on it.

Look numbnuts, the MAIN point the poster was making, was that Hillary also lied about a story.
This really isn't that hard.

And Konrad's point is that there's no such quote about Hillary 'dodging fire in Afghanistan'. That even when there is truth in a claim against Hillary, her haters can't be bothered to get their facts straight.

Again, read what you're replying to. Konrad did. Its not that hard.

Forum List

Back