Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

Carson needs to admit he's lied and ask for forgiveness.

What did he lie about?

I know Politico lied about the Westpoint thing, but am not aware of lies by Carson,

NOW Hilliary tells lies all the time, including stolen valor lies about sniper fire and the absurd shit about Chelsie jogging near the WTC on 9/11...

Jesus H.

He lied when he said he was offered a full scholarship to West Point because no such scholarship was offered.

The Left is going to destroy Carson the way the Right wishes it could have destroyed Barack Obama.

This is YOUR game you're losing, Righties.

20svi2c.jpg

So I challenged Putin to a boxing match. Single man combat to determine the fate of the world. "Come on, Vlad!" I challenged him. "Come on!" But he chickened out.

dqg181.jpg

But then POW! I cold-cocked him in the head.

30a3txc.jpg

Then I stabbed him right in the belly. But his magnificent abs broke the blade!

15doxn6.jpg

Then I was asked to apply my magical surgical skills to defuse a clock bomb made by a Muslim kid.

f5dge8.jpg

And all that was before I even had breakfast!

Carson wasn't lying, and neither was Hillary. OTOH, Carson's POLICIES are based on nonstop lies, dupe...

What did Hilliary not lie about?

I can't come up with a thing...
"Rushing under sniper fire in Tuzla" is not a lie. She's not Special forces. And that's her go to big lie according to the hater dupes. WHO NEVER stop being FOS, thanks to the Pub Hate service. Try again.

"Rushing under sniper fire in Tuzla" is not a lie. She's not Special forces. And that's her go to big lie according to the hater dupes. WHO NEVER stop being FOS, thanks to the Pub Hate service. Try again.

ROFL

Even Hilliary admits she was lying.

{
Clinton was responding to a question Monday from the Philadelphia Daily News' editorial board about video footage of the event that contradicted her assertion that her group "ran with our heads down" from the plane to avoid sniper fire at the Tuzla Air Base.

Tommy Vietor, a spokesman for rival Sen. Barack Obama's campaign, said the Bosnia claim was part of "a growing list of instances in which Sen. Clinton has exaggerated her role in foreign and domestic policymaking."

Clinton told the paper's editorial board it was a "minor blip."
video.gif
}

Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire - CNN.com

Hillary is a pathological liar - which is reason #519 that she will never be president of the United States.

f5dge8.jpg

And all that was before I even had breakfast!

Yes, my pussy ass God told me not to eat pork vegetarian breakfast...
Carson doesn't eat pork.

Must be a Muslim.

He's in a weird religion.

On the one hand, they say that not eating pork isn't really a command from God because it was ancient law that effectively expired when that society ended (or something like that)

But on the other hand they justify their anti-gay stance by citing Leviticus, which is also the ancient law.

It's a fact Carson does not eat pork.

He's a vegetarian, dumbass.

It always sucks that you have to splain a joke to UC.

Who cares, shit fer brains?

You flung a pile of shit at an enemy of the party.

You're no comedian, just a shit flinging feral baboon.

I know for certain he admires the part of Islam that doesn't agree with separation of church and state.

Well, you may not actually know that, but you will lie for your party without a second thought.

The demagogue - sociopath party - certified "integrity free" since 1993!

Ben Carson lied. End of story. All the rest is smoke thrown up to protect him.

He can't even take a little heat for a few days, and this guy wants to be President?

Ben Carson lied.

What did he lie about, Comrade?

When he claimed he was under sniper fire?

Oops, that's your candidate Hillary.

When he claimed he was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, who didn't scale Everest until he was 6?

Oops, that's your candidate Hillary.

When he said his daughter was jogging at the WTC when the planes hit?

Nope, that's your candidate Hillary.

End of story. All the rest is smoke thrown up to protect him.

He can't even take a little heat for a few days, and this guy wants to be President?

End of story alright, you are a hack - 100%

You lied - you got busted, That's the danger of being demagogues, there is a chance you'll get caught for your smears and filthy lies.

It was shitty. Slimy. Just like a politician.

She's still qualified where Ben isn't. That's why this will end Ben's run but her fib about Bosnia snipers won't end hers.

Lying disqualifies Dr. Carson.

Lying makes stolen valor Hilliary MORE qualified - according to the demagogue - sociopath party. :thup:
Hillary admitted her transgression and apologized with an excuse that she misspoke and faulted her memory. For good or bad, she faced her accusations at the time they were made and took her lumps. Carson refuses to man up.

I suppose you have a quote of her doing this? I've never heard that she admitted her guilt.

Forum List

Back