Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

Too bad all this consternation is over the fact that Ben Carson can't open his mouth without letting out a falsehood. Here's an idea! stick to the truth.

Is that what Hillary told you while she was under sniper fire?

At least Hillary was in a war zone, with her daughter, while sniper fire was actually taking place. Where has Rain Man Carson been?

Breitbart does it better than anyone. So now, let's move on to banging his mom in the head with a hammer and or stabbing his school mate in the belt buckle. Are those true stories?

Dunno, was his daughter jogging by the WTC on 9/11? Were the attacks on the consulate in Benghazi "spontaneous protests" against internet videos?

Here we are 15 years into the 21st century and we are debating whether or not a candidate for president of the United States can tell us the story and prove who he tried to stab with a knife? Why is this man even being considered?

Obviously this is something that is hot on the hate sites, which your handlers hope will take focus away from the fabrications from Politico, but normal people have no idea what you are yammering about.

Interesting:

Of the five sets of Siamese twins, or 10 individuals, which Carson surgically attempted to separate, five people died and two were institutionalized with serious neurological damage. According to the New York Times, those results are not anymore stellar than the results dating back to the 1920s.Ben Carson’s Other Credibility Problem: ‘Successful’ Siamese Twin Separations

And here comes the gutter trash with the lowest filth that even the Soros hate sites have avoided. From the mouth of a rodent... Rati, you define scum.

[

Excuse #2...deflect to Hillary.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

image.jpg

Breitbart does it better than anyone. So now, let's move on to banging his mom in the head with a hammer and or stabbing his school mate in the belt buckle. Are those true stories?

Dunno, was his daughter jogging by the WTC on 9/11? Were the attacks on the consulate in Benghazi "spontaneous protests" against internet videos?

Brian Williams was scorched by right wing media and lost $5million dollars in pay because of his exaggerations. He wasn't even running for president and you're offended that someone is paying attention to a Candidate for that office who was foolish enough to be caught in the same fabrications? This would be funny were it not so tragic.

You probably have no clue how silly you look defending Carson by comparing him to Clinton. It means you believe Carson can not be defended so you are deflecting away from even a lame attempt to defend him. You are presenting a losers strategy.

Brian Williams was scorched by right wing media and lost $5million dollars in pay because of his exaggerations. He wasn't even running for president and you're offended that someone is paying attention to a Candidate for that office who was foolish enough to be caught in the same fabrications? This would be funny were it not so tragic.

Hillary lies incessantly - including her stolen valor of lying about coming under sniper fire. But instead of holding her accountable, you mindlessly fling shit at Carson, even after it is proven that the attack your handlers at the hate sites have you engaged in are utterly false.

How many times will you repeat the same lies, Herr Goebbels?

You probably have no clue how silly you look defending Carson by comparing him to Clinton.

Right.

I mean, Hilliary has a (D) after her name.

And really, what else matters? You hold party above all. No matter how outrageous the lies told by Hilliary, you support the party.

It's not like you have integrity.

It means you believe Carson can not be defended so you are deflecting away from even a lame attempt to defend him. You are presenting a losers strategy.

It's not that you have a double standard, it's that you have no standards or integrity at all.

Party above all, party is the ONLY thing that matters to you.

Such is the demagogue - sociopath party.

Hillary lies incessantly - including her stolen valor of lying about coming under sniper fire. But instead of holding her accountable, you mindlessly fling shit at Carson, even after it is proven that the attack your handlers at the hate sites have you engaged in are utterly false.

Carson needs to admit he's lied and ask for forgiveness.

Carson wasn't lying, and neither was Hillary. OTOH, Carson's POLICIES are based on nonstop lies, dupe...

Carson has doubled down and thrown in the victim card.

{
"There is a desperation on behalf of some to try to find ways to tarnish me because they've been looking through everything, they have been talking to everybody I've ever known, everybody I've ever seen," Carson told reporters at a media availability in Florida.

"'There's got to be a scandal. There's got to be some nurse he's had an affair with. There's got to be something.' They have gotten desperate," Carson continued. "Next week, it will be my kindergarten teacher who said I peed in my pants. It's ridiculous. But it's OK because I totally expect it."}

Ben Carson slams reporters over questions about his past - CNNPolitics.com

Sounds to me like he has you little Goebbels figured out.

The demagogue - sociopath party - all slander, all the time.

I guess the rightwing propaganda machine's hands off approach to Obama and the Clinton's is the model we should follow?

you people are a hoot.

RW and corporate gotcha media are a disgrace. Anything to avoid discussing the corporate/rich GOP a-hole takeover of the country under Reaganism/New BS GOP. Poor ADHD hater dupes...

Forum List

Back