Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

Sorry to hurt your feelings, but the campaign made the statement on Friday long after the original article was published.

Politico got caught lying, and has since backtracked. You're too stupid to get it.

What you are is demagogues, you live to smear, to slander and libel the enemies of the party. Lies, half-truth, and innuendo are what you use. The problem as that this time, the Carson campaign responded and exposed you filthy little Goebbels for what you are.

The demagogue - sociopath party got caught again.

I referred to the House Select Committee on Intelligence that was chaired by a Republican and had the majority of members belonging to the Republican Party because the House is a Republican majority.

Terrarating is a Bushism for terrorist.

Bush set the standards for release, looks like he fucked up real good, I wonder why Benghazi never called him?

Committee finds Hillary Innocent - Link? I take it that was an earlier Committee that Hillary had lied to and kept her e-mails from, not this latest one that exposed her for a liar, perjurer, and complete failure as Secretary of State that got 4 Americans killed.

'Bushism'....Now not only are Libs 'channeling' Bush, they are making up Shi'ite / words to cover their own ignorance. At least Bush could and would actually use the term 'terrorist' The night 4 Americans were being murdered by them the WH and State department were busy modifying the CIA's report 134 rimes, stripping every reference to terrorism out of the report before releasing it to the public!

Committee never needed to call Bush in regards to Benghazi because it was all Obama's and Hillary's F* up!
- They KNEW about the call for the attack on embassies and compounds throughout the middle east on 9/11/12
- They knew about the call for the assassination of Stevens
- They KNEW every other foreign government had pulled their people out of Benghazi
- They KNEW of Stevens requests for more security (600?)
- They KNEW he had asked for his entire team to stay yet took 16 members of his security team away...DESPITE all of the above AND the 2 terrorist attacks on Stevens' compound in the weeks prior to 9/11/12...

F*ing Liberal nut jobs claim Bush should have seen the exact details of 9/11/01 coming and should have stopped it. Hell, STEVIE WONDER could have seen the attack on 9/11/12 coming and could have AT LEAST gotten Stevens out of harms way. Their failure to protect Stevens is one of the all-time great F* Ups by any administration, Sect of State, and President!

This had nothing to do with Bush - this was ALL Obama and Hillary!

Your own evidence defeats you.

1.Eight investigations

2. 1154 days of investigation

3. 32 Congressional hearings.

4. 2,780 questions asked.

5. 11 individual published reports

6. 70,000 documents provided by the State Department.

7. 0 the number of investigations that have uncovered any administration wrongdoing

8. 0 results to uncover any evidence of an intelligence failure

9. The Benghazi Committee is left with the tiny hope that the FBI finds something that Hillary did wrong with her email, which has nothing to do with Benghazi.What a colossal waste of time and effort.

Hey where'd camp go?

No doubt to find the fake "growing list" of fake non-stories.

I referred to the House Select Committee on Intelligence that was chaired by a Republican and had the majority of members belonging to the Republican Party because the House is a Republican majority.

Bush set the standards for release, looks like he fucked up real good, I wonder why Benghazi never called him?

Committee finds Hillary Innocent - Link? I take it that was an earlier Committee that Hillary had lied to and kept her e-mails from, not this latest one that exposed her for a liar, perjurer, and complete failure as Secretary of State that got 4 Americans killed.

'Bushism'....Now not only are Libs 'channeling' Bush, they are making up Shi'ite / words to cover their own ignorance. At least Bush could and would actually use the term 'terrorist' The night 4 Americans were being murdered by them the WH and State department were busy modifying the CIA's report 134 rimes, stripping every reference to terrorism out of the report before releasing it to the public!

Committee never needed to call Bush in regards to Benghazi because it was all Obama's and Hillary's F* up!
- They KNEW about the call for the attack on embassies and compounds throughout the middle east on 9/11/12
- They KNEW every other foreign government had pulled their people out of Benghazi
- They KNEW he had asked for his entire team to stay yet took 16 members of his security team away...DESPITE all of the above AND the 2 terrorist attacks on Stevens' compound in the weeks prior to 9/11/12...

F*ing Liberal nut jobs claim Bush should have seen the exact details of 9/11/01 coming and should have stopped it. Hell, STEVIE WONDER could have seen the attack on 9/11/12 coming and could have AT LEAST gotten Stevens out of harms way. Their failure to protect Stevens is one of the all-time great F* Ups by any administration, Sect of State, and President!

1.Eight investigations

7. 0 the number of investigations that have uncovered any administration wrongdoing

9. The Benghazi Committee is left with the tiny hope that the FBI finds something that Hillary did wrong with her email, which has nothing to do with Benghazi.What a colossal waste of time and effort.

Actually, a lot of wrongdoing was uncovered.
But zero prosecution, thanks to a corrupt admin. No surprises there.

Sorry to hurt your feelings, but the campaign made the statement on Friday long after the original article was published.

Politico got caught lying, and has since backtracked. You're too stupid to get it.

What you are is demagogues, you live to smear, to slander and libel the enemies of the party. Lies, half-truth, and innuendo are what you use. The problem as that this time, the Carson campaign responded and exposed you filthy little Goebbels for what you are.

Look at the long list that Dr Carson has been caught lying about, this is a clear case of shooting yourself.

Look at the long list that Dr Carson has been caught lying about, this is a clear case of shooting yourself.
You guys keep talking about this "long list" lol. I have yet to see it.

Methinks it's make believe.

You guys keep talking about this "long list" lol. I have yet to see it.

Methinks it's make believe.
151109-ben-carson-true-or-false.jpg

You are distorting. It is something you are reliant on. The Westpoint story on its own has little merit. It is when you add that story to the long list of questionable claims made by Dr. Carson that it becomes relevant. When a pattern of such story-telling arises a pattern appears that indicates a serious concern. Pathological and habitual lying are serious concerns.

So you admit you are just randomly flinging shit in wild hope something, anything, will stick?

You support a pathological liar, Hillary Clinton. Your slander and libel against Dr. Carson reek of desperation.

I believed Politico when this story broke, this is the LAST time I will believe them about anything. They are clearly just another propaganda outlet of the demagogue - sociopath party.

At the most Carson is 'guilty' of lying to make himself look good and to sell more books...as opposed to the mountain of lies )and perjuries) in which Hillary has engaged in an attempt to salvage her inept and extremely corrupt political career.

I am sure Carson would rather be in the position of having 'shot himself' metaphorically than in the position of the 4 Americans Hillary abandoned to die then lied about.

Still 'no contest' - Carson is the obvious better candidate when comparing lies.

1.Eight investigations

Actually, a lot of wrongdoing was uncovered.
But zero prosecution, thanks to a corrupt admin. No surprises there.

No. No wrongdoing has been uncovered.

At the most Carson is 'guilty' of lying to make himself look good and to sell more books...as opposed to the mountain of lies )and perjuries) in which Hillary has engaged in an attempt to salvage her inept and extremely corrupt political career.

I am sure Carson would rather be in the position of having 'shot himself' metaphorically than in the position of the 4 Americans Hillary abandoned to die then lied about.

Still 'no contest' - Carson is the obvious better candidate when comparing lies.

Its a pity that after eight investigations you hold on to the fact that you have nothing.

You're so full of Shi'ite your eyes are brown. The last hearing...followed by the release of new e-mails by the State Department, proved Hillary perjured her ass off under oath. Yet like a good wittle dewusional Liberal you proclaim 'nothing to see here'. Like politico, you have have proven you have NO CREDIBILITY. You're just a walkin' talkin' Liberal propaganda-spewin' machine. Be proud - walk tall! :p

Ok, if you think that West Point story would stand on its own and cause all this ruckus, that is your opinion and you have a right to your own opinion. My opinion happens to be that it is just one story in a long and growing list of such questionable stories and that without those other stories the Westpoint one would not have wheels.

You of the demagogue - sociopath party engage in what the Clinton Criminal Conspiracy dubbed "the politics of personal destruction."

As with Josef Goebbels and Pol Pot, you operate on the basis of the most outrageous slander and libel. Salacious lies against your victims define the method by which your filthy party operates. This attack on Carson is an example of how your party operates in all cases. Look at the hate memes the idiot Soros drones are posting to slander Carson. Of there cut & paste from the hate site, are even two elements somewhat associated with facts? Utter and complete lies are generally what democrats offer.

It is amusing that you would attack Carson on ethics, given that your candidate has utterly zero.

You are distorting. It is something you are reliant on. The Westpoint story on its own has little merit. It is when you add that story to the long list of questionable claims made by Dr. Carson that it becomes relevant. When a pattern of such story-telling arises a pattern appears that indicates a serious concern. Pathological and habitual lying are serious concerns.

So you admit you are just randomly flinging shit in wild hope something, anything, will stick?

You support a pathological liar, Hillary Clinton. Your slander and libel against Dr. Carson reek of desperation.

I believed Politico when this story broke, this is the LAST time I will believe them about anything. They are clearly just another propaganda outlet of the demagogue - sociopath party.
I am not the one flinging goober. Carson himself is responsible for his hard to believe tales.

You're so full of Shi'ite your eyes are brown. The last hearing...followed by the release of new e-mails by the State Department, proved Hillary perjured her ass off under oath. Yet like a good wittle dewusional Liberal you proclaim 'nothing to see here'. Like politico, you have have proven you have NO CREDIBILITY. You're just a walkin' talkin' Liberal propaganda-spewin' machine. Be proud - walk tall! :p

If they don't charge they don't have the necessary evidence to pursue a case. After eight investigations, I would be screaming for new people to run the committee. The fact you don't tells me you're as clueless as the Benghazi Committee members.

If they don't charge they don't have the necessary evidence to pursue a case. After eight investigations, I would be screaming for new people to run the committee. The fact you don't tells me you're as clueless as the Benghazi Committee members.

Hey 'Politico', it's customary for the authorities to FINISH THE INVESTIGATION, which they are still in the middle of right now, before filing charges. I know you Liberals have already declared her to be innocent no matter what and will probably will let her walk like Eric Holder (3 proven Felony charges of Perjury), but everyone NOT a Liberal jackass who has no respect for the Constitution or Rule of Law actually KNOWS the process and follows it.

Turns out Carson didn't lie. Politico had to back down on the claim.

I'm with Trump, I find that dopey knife stabbing zinger to be hard to believe. The one about him hitting his mom in the head with a hammer is disturbing. I hope it is a lie.

Forum List

Back