🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

A. 17yo doesn't get facts accurately about being offered a scholarship....

B. Secretary of State that wants to be President completely FAILED as Secretary of State to the point of allowing 4 Americans to die, told the Turkish PM 'we KNOW it was a terrorist attack / the video had nothing to do with it before lying to the American people, thee person who will be responsible for protecting and defending the Constitution vowed to the grieving families of those she abandoned to die that she would 'bring to justice' the man who exercised his Constitutional Right of Freedom of Speech - who she falsely blamed for the 4 deaths, and being in the middle of an FBI investigation for criminal his-handling of classified information that damaged our national security...

Gee, who is the least trustworthy? Amazingly enough rabid Liberals believe option B is a better presidential choice and that Option A is a bigger threat to our national security and to American lives.

:wtf:
You are distorting. It is something you are reliant on. The Westpoint story on its own has little merit. It is when you add that story to the long list of questionable claims made by Dr. Carson that it becomes relevant. When a pattern of such story-telling arises a pattern appears that indicates a serious concern. Pathological and habitual lying are serious concerns.

1. You will have to point out where I did that because I think you are confused.

2. The House Select Committee on Intelligence cleared Hillary and the State Department of any wrongdoing in regards to the attack.

3. See #2

4. When you are a diplomat you do diplomatic things like apologize.

5. So? George Bush released more than 500 terrorists from Guantanamo so they could go back to terrarating.

Are you talking about the House SELECT committee that was made up of all but 1 or 2 Liberals, who was spearheaded by a Hillary aide, and who was allowed to modify the report before it was ever released to the public...like the CIA's initial report the night of the attack? You mean the committee that ADMITTED to numerous failures and recommendations for several fixes that have never been done? Yeah, I thought so.

'Terrarating'? WTF is that?

So now Libs are condemning Bush for doing exactly what Obama is doing, only on a smaller scale? LOL! That's some funny Shi'ite right there! Damn, Bush - how DARE he do anything Obama does!? :p

B. Secretary of State that wants to be President completely FAILED as Secretary of State to the point of allowing 4 Americans to die, told the Turkish PM 'we KNOW it was a terrorist attack / the video had nothing to do with it before lying to the American people, thee person who will be responsible for protecting and defending the Constitution vowed to the grieving families of those she abandoned to die that she would 'bring to justice' the man who exercised his Constitutional Right of Freedom of Speech - who she falsely blamed for the 4 deaths, and being in the middle of an FBI investigation for criminal his-handling of classified information that damaged our national security...

Gee, who is the least trustworthy? Amazingly enough rabid Liberals believe option B is a better presidential choice and that Option A is a bigger threat to our national security and to American lives.

You are distorting. It is something you are reliant on. The Westpoint story on its own has little merit. It is when you add that story to the long list of questionable claims made by Dr. Carson that it becomes relevant. When a pattern of such story-telling arises a pattern appears that indicates a serious concern. Pathological and habitual lying are serious concerns.
So you, and all your traitor heroes, should stop lying.

wpLogo102.png

"For additional information on these scholarship opportunities, please contact Dr. Robert Person at [email protected]. "

Department of Social Sciences - Scholarship Opportunities

wpLogo102.png

"For additional information on these scholarship opportunities, please contact Dr. Robert Person at [email protected]. "

You misinterpret my comment. When I said the Westpoint story had little merit I meant it had little merit as to whether Dr. Carson lied, was mistaken, misunderstood, etc. But FU anyhow.

Carson wrote some self-aggrandizing books before he knew he was one day going to run for President.

Now that some of his bloviation is being exposed to the harsh light of the modern day over-scrutinization which comes with running for office, the whiners are complaining about the very same standards and behaviors they themselves have been living and breathing for YEARS.

I laughed my ass off when I saw a clip of Carson complaining about how no one has ever been subjected to as much abuse as he has over the past few days, and then the interviewer picked just a single example of Obama and his birth certificate, and Carson said that was nothing like what he was going through right now. I nearly fainted from the idiocy of that claim.

Goddam! He can't even take it for just a few days! And he wants to be President?

You are distorting.

The hell I am. A 17yo gets facts about a potential scholarship wrong YEARS AGO ...even if he lied Libs are still trying to say that dis-qualifies him from being President even though Hillary was JUST exposed definitively for being so incompetent and exerting so little control over her own State Department that she got 4 Americans killed, lied about it, perpetrated Felony PERJURY to cover it up, told the grieving families it was a video / protest that never happened, & vowed to bring a film maker who exercised his right of freedom of speech to justice as part of the lie - although she wants to defend the Constitution and our rights as President!

No, I NAILED it. The truth is just harmful to Hillary, and Libs hate hearing the truth. And by your continued actions, Libs continue to mentally unstably claim that such a lie about a scholarship YEARS ago is far worse than what Hillary is doing NOW!

:eusa_hand:

1. You will have to point out where I did that because I think you are confused.

2. The House Select Committee on Intelligence cleared Hillary and the State Department of any wrongdoing in regards to the attack.

3. See #2

4. When you are a diplomat you do diplomatic things like apologize.

5. So? George Bush released more than 500 terrorists from Guantanamo so they could go back to terrarating.

Are you talking about the House SELECT committee that was made up of all but 1 or 2 Liberals, who was spearheaded by a Hillary aide, and who was allowed to modify the report before it was ever released to the public...like the CIA's initial report the night of the attack? You mean the committee that ADMITTED to numerous failures and recommendations for several fixes that have never been done? Yeah, I thought so.

'Terrarating'? WTF is that?

So now Libs are condemning Bush for doing exactly what Obama is doing, only on a smaller scale? LOL! That's some funny Shi'ite right there! Damn, Bush - how DARE he do anything Obama does!? :p

I referred to the House Select Committee on Intelligence that was chaired by a Republican and had the majority of members belonging to the Republican Party because the House is a Republican majority.

Terrarating is a Bushism for terrorist.

Bush set the standards for release, looks like he fucked up real good, I wonder why Benghazi never called him?

wpLogo102.png

Too bad you have to apply before you can be considered.

Goddam! He can't even take it for just a few days! And he wants to be President?

Many Americans can't take 1 more second of the lies and 'politics of personal destruction' coming from the left for one more SECOND...which is why they spanked the libs at the polls in 2014! I hope the libs and liberal jock-strap totin' Libs keep it up - they will be absolutely, completely rejected in 2016!

wpLogo102.png

You misinterpret my comment. When I said the Westpoint story had little merit I meant it had little merit as to whether Dr. Carson lied, was mistaken, misunderstood, etc. But FU anyhow.

I didn't misinterpret anything. You're a liar, as are all progressives, as is the thread title, as is all this nonsense.

Just as you loons lied about Palin in the past, now you're going to lie about the front runner minorities now. The thing is..people don't believe it anymore.

You are distorting.

The hell I am. A 17yo gets facts about a potential scholarship wrong YEARS AGO ...even if he lied Libs are still trying to say that dis-qualifies him from being President even though Hillary was JUST exposed definitively for being so incompetent and exerting so little control over her own State Department that she got 4 Americans killed, lied about it, perpetrated Felony PERJURY to cover it up, told the grieving families it was a video / protest that never happened, & vowed to bring a film maker who exercised his right of freedom of speech to justice as part of the lie - although she wants to defend the Constitution and our rights as President!

No, I NAILED it. The truth is just harmful to Hillary, and Libs hate hearing the truth. And by your continued actions, Libs continue to mentally unstably claim that such a lie about a scholarship YEARS ago is far worse than what Hillary is doing NOW!

Ben Carson was 41 years old when he wrote that book in 1992.
Edit to correct: Carson was 45 years old when that book was published.

You are distorting.

Ok, if you think that West Point story would stand on its own and cause all this ruckus, that is your opinion and you have a right to your own opinion. My opinion happens to be that it is just one story in a long and growing list of such questionable stories and that without those other stories the Westpoint one would not have wheels.

wpLogo102.png

I didn't misinterpret anything. You're a liar, as are all progressives, as is the thread title, as is all this nonsense.

Just as you loons lied about Palin in the past, now you're going to lie about the front runner minorities now. The thing is..people don't believe it anymore.
I smell something burning. Check yourself, you might be having a meltdown. Look and see if there is a puddle under you.

wpLogo102.png

I smell something burning. Check yourself, you might be having a meltdown. Look and see if there is a puddle under you.
Calling you a liar isn't me having a meltdown. See, you even lied about that.

You are distorting.

Ok, if you think that West Point story would stand on its own and cause all this ruckus, that is your opinion and you have a right to your own opinion. My opinion happens to be that it is just one story in a long and growing list of such questionable stories and that without those other stories the Westpoint one would not have wheels.

lol.

I referred to the House Select Committee on Intelligence that was chaired by a Republican and had the majority of members belonging to the Republican Party because the House is a Republican majority.

Terrarating is a Bushism for terrorist.

Bush set the standards for release, looks like he fucked up real good, I wonder why Benghazi never called him?

Committee finds Hillary Innocent - Link? I take it that was an earlier Committee that Hillary had lied to and kept her e-mails from, not this latest one that exposed her for a liar, perjurer, and complete failure as Secretary of State that got 4 Americans killed.

'Bushism'....Now not only are Libs 'channeling' Bush, they are making up Shi'ite / words to cover their own ignorance. At least Bush could and would actually use the term 'terrorist' The night 4 Americans were being murdered by them the WH and State department were busy modifying the CIA's report 134 rimes, stripping every reference to terrorism out of the report before releasing it to the public!

Committee never needed to call Bush in regards to Benghazi because it was all Obama's and Hillary's F* up!
- They KNEW about the call for the attack on embassies and compounds throughout the middle east on 9/11/12
- They knew about the call for the assassination of Stevens
- They KNEW every other foreign government had pulled their people out of Benghazi
- They KNEW of Stevens requests for more security (600?)
- They KNEW he had asked for his entire team to stay yet took 16 members of his security team away...DESPITE all of the above AND the 2 terrorist attacks on Stevens' compound in the weeks prior to 9/11/12...

F*ing Liberal nut jobs claim Bush should have seen the exact details of 9/11/01 coming and should have stopped it. Hell, STEVIE WONDER could have seen the attack on 9/11/12 coming and could have AT LEAST gotten Stevens out of harms way. Their failure to protect Stevens is one of the all-time great F* Ups by any administration, Sect of State, and President!

This had nothing to do with Bush - this was ALL Obama and Hillary!

Hmmm, would I rather have a President who lied when he was 17yo about a potential scholarship to West Point...

...or a career/pathological-lying failure who was so incompetent she let 4 Americans die, so self-obsessed/centered that she would lie to the American people and grieving family members to cover her own ass, and was so stupid - and again self-serving - that she would endanger our national security and commit perjury to cover it up?

This is ONLY a tough question for rabidly partisan Liberals whose priorities place criminal party leaders and what is best for 'party' above the welfare of the nation and the American people!

You are distorting.

Why don't you list the 'long and growing questionable stories"?

I maintain that the long and growing questionable stories are a bunch of garbage fabricated by lying progressives.

Remember all the "questionable stories" about Palin?

Not one panned out. They were airlifting progressive attorneys into Alaska to dig up dirt and file lawsuits against her. This is what you scum do.

Forum List

Back