Politics can kill

I linked the data dummy. Deaths are almost identical to population demographics. White people make up 65% of the deaths and 61% of the population. Similar numbers across the board.
THAT IS THE POINT. The death rates had been higher for blacks and minorities. Now the death rates are close to the same or even higher for whites. A segment of whites are not getting vaccinated and are dying at a higher rate than those vaccinated. A higher portion of blacks are getting vaccinated.

Politics can kill. COVID was killing blacks and other minorities at a higher rate than whites, because of the same reasons of higher mortality in minorities because of inequities in access to medical care.
Recent statistics are showing the mortality rate, for COVID, is equal and even higher for whites, compared to minorities.
The reasons appear to be that more whites are rejecting vaccines and masking. The reason they are rejecting vaccines and masks is because of political leanings not medical advice.

Minorities trapped in the hell of leftist policies are more likely to die in every way.

The type of propaganda foisted on minorities, like the massive, deadly lie from Joe Biden that vaccinated people can't get or spread Covid, killed tens of thousands of minorities who didn't need to die, except for the fact that the DemoKKKrats wanted them dead.

And I'm not even including the millions of mostly black and brown children who die in the left's racist abortion mills every year.

1666278984902.png

THAT IS THE POINT. The death rates had been higher for blacks and minorities. Now the death rates are close to the same or even higher for whites. A segment of whites are not getting vaccinated and are dying at a higher rate than those vaccinated. A higher portion of blacks are getting vaccinated.

The number of ways your analysis is flawed are too countless to name. The most obvious one being that white and black people are vaccinated at about the same rate. White people actually have a slightly higher vaccination rate than black people.

1666285487526.png

You know what's even more dangerous? Being stupid. You might want to take out a hefty life insurance policy because you are apparently dumber than most.

Minorities trapped in the hell of leftist policies are more likely to die in every way.

The type of propaganda foisted on minorities, like the massive, deadly lie from Joe Biden that vaccinated people can't get or spread Covid, killed tens of thousands of minorities who didn't need to die, except for the fact that the DemoKKKrats wanted them dead.

And I'm not even including the millions of mostly black and brown children who die in the left's racist abortion mills every year.

View attachment 712897
Black and brown people who are getting vaccinated and boosted are dying at a lower rate than white people who do not.
All the bad things happening to black and brown people, they are still doing better than whites when it comes to death from COVID. The reason is they are not following the crazy right wing lies about not getting vaccinated for COVID.
An example of black and brown people being smarter than white people who listen to crazy right wing bullshit.

Black and brown people who are getting vaccinated and boosted are dying at a lower rate than white people who do not.
All the bad things happening to black and brown people, they are still doing better than whites when it comes to death from COVID. The reason is they are not following the crazy right wing lies about not getting vaccinated for COVID.
An example of black and brown people being smarter than white people who listen to crazy right wing bullshit.
No they arent. I thought before that you were just uninformed, but I've posted the data which you said you looked at so at this point you are in fact just lying.

Old people with a pre-existing health condition are dying from the vaccine and from complications caused by COVID.

Old people with a pre-existing health condition are dying from the vaccine and from complications caused by COVID.
You absolute dirty rotten liar whose lies kill people. You are not listening to medical professionals, you are listening to politicians. Proving my statement, politic can kill. What you are doing is criminal.
1666313468200.png

1666313617306.png

No they arent. I thought before that you were just uninformed, but I've posted the data which you said you looked at so at this point you are in fact just lying.
It cannot be any clear than this. The below stat is all races. How do you argue the data that people who do not get vaccinated have a 8 times greater chance of dying from COVID than those who do get vaccinated and 17 times greater than those boosted.
I repeat -Black and brown people who are getting vaccinated and boosted are dying at a lower rate than white people who do not. You lying SOB.

1666313839431.png

You absolute dirty rotten liar whose lies kill people. You are not listening to medical professionals, you are listening to politicians. Proving my statement, politic can kill. What you are doing is criminal.
View attachment 713244
View attachment 713245
If you’re under 60 and in good general health there is really little reason to get vaccinated.

It cannot be any clear than this. The below stat is all races. How do you argue the data that people who do not get vaccinated have a 8 times greater chance of dying from COVID than those who do get vaccinated and 17 times greater than those boosted.
I repeat -Black and brown people who are getting vaccinated and boosted are dying at a lower rate than white people who do not. You lying SOB.

View attachment 713246
That’s relative risk and not absolute risk. And doesn’t take into account all the other factors that effect your risk from COVID. Its lazy analysis

View attachment 713244
View attachment 713245
We already have a Thread proving that old people died due to COVID causing complications, not of COVID.

If you’re under 60 and in good general health there is really little reason to get vaccinated.
9 out of 10 doctors will tell you, that is wrong if you are playing your demographic odds. If you don't have a vaccine, insurance companies rate you a hire risk than those vaccinated.
Insurance companies use actuaries to determine actual odds with all data.

That’s relative risk and not absolute risk. And doesn’t take into account all the other factors that effect your risk from COVID. Its lazy analysis
All of the analysis done is considered "relative" risk as opposed to "absolute risk" Where in the heck to you come up with absolute risk. That is an oxymoron. There is no absolute risk when data is based on a large population or a small population or even a frickinng individual is involved. If there was something that determined absolute risk we would be living in a very different world. C'mon dude, explain absolute risk for me.

We already have a Thread proving that old people died due to COVID causing complications, not of COVID.
You are really stupid. A large portion of all viruses deaths are a result of pre-existing conditions worsened by the virus.
That is baked into cause of death stats. Cause of death has to be signed off by a doctor.
Have you been in the real world.

You are really stupid. A large portion of all viruses deaths are a result of pre-existing conditions worsened by the virus.
That is baked into cause of death stats. Cause of death has to be signed off by a doctor.
Have you been in the real world.
Translation…You didn’t read the Thread that only those who were GOING to die, died WITH COVID.

All of the analysis done is considered "relative" risk as opposed to "absolute risk" Where in the heck to you come up with absolute risk. That is an oxymoron. There is no absolute risk when data is based on a large population or a small population or even a frickinng individual is involved. If there was something that determined absolute risk we would be living in a very different world. C'mon dude, explain absolute risk for me

This has been most of my point the entire time. You have no idea what you're even talking about.

Forum List

Back