Politics, MAGA and Evangelicals

Yawn, another Stormy Mac thread about how we aren't sopping to the whining of white people enough.

Again, the reason why Trump won in 2016 is because too many self-important assholes like you voted third party.

Evangelicals voted at the same percentages for Trump they did for Romney, McCain and Bush.
joe how did voting third party help trump?...

Most of MAGA are churched white Christian Nationalists . THe rest of MAGA are unchurched WCNists but all are deplorable when it comes to respecting our democratic institutions.
hey they say your side doesnt respect our democratic institutions........you folks sure think alike....

hey they say your side doesnt respect our democratic institutions.......
They say that our side never tried to overturn election that we lost

“All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.”

Trumps exact words

They say that our side never tried to overturn election that we lost

“All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.”

Trumps exact words
i dont believe thats what they were talking about.....maybe the other institutions....

If you're one of the many (like me) who thinks that much of America's Christian population has sold its soul to a con man, here's a really interesting interview -- and one really fascinating point.

Tim Alberta is a devout Christian who has been so troubled by this that he has written a book on the topic. The interview is almost 36 minutes, but there is one moment where I think he makes a very interesting (and even fair, kind of) point. This doesn't absolve the obvious dishonesty and rank hypocrisy that we see, but at least it explains it in a way:

At 11:46: "For a lot of these people who are panicked, who are just stricken with fear about the culture changing so quickly and the country turning on Christianity, and that their faith is in the crosshairs and one day they're going to be persecuted for their faith in this country -- a lot of folks believe that -- they think the barbarians are at the gates, and so they need a barbarian to defend them. To protect them.

"And so, they look at Trump, and the behavior and the rhetoric, and in some sense, because he is not bound by biblical teachings, not bound by biblical virtues, he is free to fight for them in ways that no good Christian ever would".

Holy crap, that's interesting. MAGA followers by and large and not very good at articulating their reasoning, and he does a very good job here. Again, it doesn't explain away many of the behaviors, but at least there is some reasoning here to grab on to.

Tim Alberta is a lying piece of shit. Only stupid people like you take him seriously, stupid TDS afflicted moron.

He tried and failed because Pence refused to commit fraud for him.

What did DJT mean when he told the soon to be violent mob when he said “All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.”

Are you saying Trump had no plan on J6 to “become president” instead who I voted for,

This is what Trump told supporters before many stormed Capitol Hill

Trump rallying the forces at noon January 6, 2021: - - - “John [Eastman] is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, “What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution.” And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so. - - - Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We’re supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution. - - - States want to revote. The states got defrauded, They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN
It would not have been fraud to have the elections sent back and investigated by the state. No fraud would be involved in doing that.

And another phony chimes in.

Tell us what a fine Christian you are.

:popcorn:
I've never claimed to be a Christian, you delusional TDS afflicted mental midget.

You consume some ridiculous party of slavery propaganda and think you have a clue, but you don't. You're a developmentally retarded moron.

How did you come to the stupid conclusion that I'm a Christian, moron?

Last edited:

Politics, MAGA and Evangelicals 240129​

1706517970617.jpeg

CNN can identify five of the six unnamed co-conspirators, according to CNN’s Marshall Cohen.​
“Co-Conspirator 1” is former Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani.​
“2” is former Trump lawyer John Eastman, who masterminded the plan to appoint false electors.
“3” is former Trump lawyer Sidney Powell, who worked with Giuliani in court.​
“4” is former Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark, who Trump at one point hoped to install as acting attorney general to help him overturn the election.
“5” is pro-Trump lawyer Kenneth Chesebro, who sent an email to Giuliani about the fake electors plot.​
The identity of “6” is unclear. The indictment says this person is a political consultant who is tied to the fake elector slate in Pennsylvania.​

Politics, MAGA and Evangelicals 240128​

Lastamender Jan’24 Spmaez00512: “It would not have been fraud to have the elections sent back and investigated by the state. No fraud would be involved in doing that.” lstmndr 240128 Spmaez00512

The only way to “have the elections sent back and investigated by the state” was for Mike Pence to commit fraud on January 6 and declare Ttump/Pence the winner avurdibg yo the Eastman Coup Plsn.

Trump ‘sent’ supporters on path to Jan. 6 violence" Jack Smith new filing 231210​

LeroyDumonde Dec’24 Stssop00393: “So Trump is not saying that Pence should throw out EC votes.” lrydmnd.23.12.10 lrydmnd 231210 Stssop00393

Fourth Plea Deal: Former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis reaches plea deal in Georgia election interference case 231025​

protectionist Oct’23 Sfpfft00262: Nah. Representitives and Senators (over 100) sent letters to Pence to delay the certification, THAT is the crux of what happened, not all this this other sideline stuff. •••• Amazing that Pence ignored them (and the Constitution), and then claimed he was following the Constitution. prctctnst 231025 Sfpfft00262

What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments? 320222​

Correll Feb’21 Sespta00257: I am not respecting the peaceful transfer of power either. I do not consider BIden's election to be legitimate nor do I consider him to be a legitimate President. cvrrvll 210212 Swapta00257

Politics, MAGA and Evangelicals​

nfbw 240129 Vpmaez 00516 to Spmaez00512

Last edited:

Eastman Threads. Why is the Right Silent?​

What did Eastman do that triggered your panties all into a bunch, Whimpco?
Jun 16, 2022

Eastman write the outline for conspiracy against the United States.
Jun 16, 2022

Since you only believe what you are told in your universe, do you ever wonder if what you're being told is the whole story, or fully accurate, or distorted?
Jun 17, 2022

Politics, MAGA and Evangelicals​

Open your eyes Saint Muhammed. They are the window to your brain nfbw 240129 Vpmaez00518

Last edited:
Tim Alberta is a lying piece of shit. Only stupid people like you take him seriously, stupid TDS afflicted moron.
Tim Alberta said "barbarians are at the gates, and so they need a barbarian to defend them"

the barbarians at the gate can refer to anybody MAGAs want to keep out. Primarily this would be immigrants and the southern border, but could also represent other groups within the USA. Because of this perceived threat, they want a barbarian to defend them against the barbarians

Tim Alberta said "barbarians are at the gates, and so they need a barbarian to defend them"

the barbarians at the gate can refer to anybody MAGAs want to keep out. Primarily this would be immigrants and the southern border, but could also represent other groups within the USA. Because of this perceived threat, they want a barbarian to defend them against the barbarians
You're an easily brainwashed TDS afflicted moron.

Forum List

Back