Poll: 78% of Americans want an independent investigation into Russia's involvement in election

Poll: 78 Percent think Russian investigation should be independent

That's right. Americans don't trust Trump and sure as hell don't trust congress to examine it honestly.
Well, it's pretty clear that Americans really don't know what to believe.

And polls are often wrong, especially when they come from corrupt assholes like today's media.
Discrediting the media was Putin's first step in an authoritarian regime. Perhaps that's why Republicans respect and admire that murderer. They want to do that here, but so far, the laws won't let them.

Nope, nobody cares but Left Wing imbeciles.

And now, it's only imbeciles who want honest elections.

Why is that RWNJs don't?

Is it because you believe trump colluded with Russia.

Or, is it because you're okay with Russia's meddling?

And, don't forget, it was RWNJs who voted in favor of big money controlling our elections and you voted again for that in this election.

Honestly, I don't understand that at all.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You have no proof it wasn't "fair".

Thats the point if the investigation you RWNJs say you don't want.

Isn't it?

Why are RWNJs so afraid to KNOW the truth?

What truth?

The truth that Russia told us about how the DNC threw the nomination, to the point Debbie had to step down....that truth?

Why is that RWNJs don't?

And, don't forget, it was RWNJs who voted in favor of big money controlling our elections and you voted again for that in this election.

All Russia did was inform the public, what the left wing media failed to do.

So now you're against the 1st amendment?

So now you're against educating the public of corrupt canidates ?

That's what I thought

*Crickets*

oops ...

Sorry

Didn't mean to interrupt the argument you're losing with yourself.

Why is that RWNJs don't?

All Russia did was inform the public, what the left wing media failed to do.

So now you're against the 1st amendment?

So now you're against educating the public of corrupt canidates ?

That's what I thought

*Crickets*

oops ...

Sorry

Didn't mean to interrupt the argument you're losing with yourself.

So in your world Debbie didn't have to step down because of corruption?

That's irrelevant to the point. Historically, the candidate wins both even if the popular vote doesn't decide the election.

It's only irrelevant to uneducated pussy's.
Lol you know I'm right. What you're saying is dumb. Had Trump won the popular vote, you douche bags wouldn't shut the fuck about it. You would remind the board everyday like you do of him barely winning the electoral college.

Nope. Sorry. That's not how American Elections are won. You see, you pussy's think everyone is like you. We aren't.
That isn't how they are won, but the popular vote is how democracy works. You're just downplaying it because Trump lost it. You know the majority of Americans wanted Hillary but you're too much of a wuss to acknowledge it.

You're a liar. That's not how American Elections work. You can't name ONE President were America relied ONLY on the "popular vote" to elect President. Not one. Do your children lie like you do? Of course they do, you are a pig.
How are you not getting the point? Yes no shit the popular vote doesn't decide the election, but you and I both know that it still matters. It's how democracy works. Quit being a child about this.

Poll: 78 Percent think Russian investigation should be independent

That's right. Americans don't trust Trump and sure as hell don't trust congress to examine it honestly.
Well, it's pretty clear that Americans really don't know what to believe.

And polls are often wrong, especially when they come from corrupt assholes like today's media.
Discrediting the media was Putin's first step in an authoritarian regime. Perhaps that's why Republicans respect and admire that murderer. They want to do that here, but so far, the laws won't let them.

How did Russia discredit the media? By reporting the truth that Hillary had a server? That she smashed black Berry's after she got a supena?

How does that work in your world?

It's only irrelevant to uneducated pussy's.
Lol you know I'm right. What you're saying is dumb. Had Trump won the popular vote, you douche bags wouldn't shut the fuck about it. You would remind the board everyday like you do of him barely winning the electoral college.

Nope. Sorry. That's not how American Elections are won. You see, you pussy's think everyone is like you. We aren't.
That isn't how they are won, but the popular vote is how democracy works. You're just downplaying it because Trump lost it. You know the majority of Americans wanted Hillary but you're too much of a wuss to acknowledge it.

You're a liar. That's not how American Elections work. You can't name ONE President were America relied ONLY on the "popular vote" to elect President. Not one. Do your children lie like you do? Of course they do, you are a pig.
How are you not getting the point? Yes no shit the popular vote doesn't decide the election, but you and I both know that it still matters. It's how democracy works. Quit being a child about this.

Your the one who is being a child about it, we don't elect a prom king or queen...

We are not a democracy, go back to school.

Do you think if we could let Trump out of the conversation, just focus on Russia, how it meddles in elections around the world, just every one agree that they try. problems with Trump should not be rolled into the conclusion. one problem at a time.

Except we do the same fucking thing.

Obama fucked with Israel election and Hillary fucked with Russias election..

Lame excuse for giving away the US.

What is wrong with you people? Surely there are still right wing Americans who give more than lip service to loyalty to the principles our entire culture is built on.

Lame excuse?

WTF? If Hillary didn't fuck with Russians election, Putin wouldn't have fucked with her..

Comprehend?

I didn't. Not for a long time. But yes, I do comprehend now that RWNJs side with Russia, and against their own country.

SHAME ON YOU!!!!

Do you think if we could let Trump out of the conversation, just focus on Russia, how it meddles in elections around the world, just every one agree that they try. problems with Trump should not be rolled into the conclusion. one problem at a time.

What is wrong with you people? Surely there are still right wing Americans who give more than lip service to loyalty to the principles our entire culture is built on.

Lame excuse?

WTF? If Hillary didn't fuck with Russians election, Putin wouldn't have fucked with her..

Comprehend?

I didn't. Not for a long time. But yes, I do comprehend now that RWNJs side with Russia, and against their own country.

SHAME ON YOU!!!!

Because they did what our press refused to do, inform us of a corrupt DNC and Hillary..

They saved our constitution from you ...the enemy with in.

Lame excuse?

Comprehend?

SHAME ON YOU!!!!

You still don't want to tell me how providing information about dirty canidates is a bad thing?

How come?

Forum List

Back