Poll: 78% of Americans want an independent investigation into Russia's involvement in election

Polls! :spinner:

They're so indicative of the truth!

j387NNJ.jpg

Thanks for proof that the US did not want trump.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The leftist media did not want Trump and attempted to skew the election with fake polls.

The NBC/WSJ poll was conducted May 11 to 13 among 800 adults and it has an overall margin of error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points.
No 78% of 800 people wanted this not 78% of Americans.

Gee Billy you mean those same polls that said Hillary won? No thanks!
She won the popular vote, so yeah, we can still trust polls.
That's not what the polls predicted.
Um yes they did.
Ummm, no.
Trump got lucky that three states went rogue. That's it.

Keep believing that and you will keep losing.

No they don't. Since the dems and everyone else haven't come up with a scintilla of evidence so far, then it's time to wrap it up and move on. No time was spent on the Obama/Hillary/Putin connection, and it is unconscionable. You are witch hunting and we could care less about your stupid phony polls. I would think after the shellacking your polls took during the election, you would be too. You're idiots.
You're an idiot if you think A) democrats would have access to any evidence and B) any such eveidence doesn't exist simply because your dumbass doesn't see it in the media.

Prove it exists child.

Do you think if we could let Trump out of the conversation, just focus on Russia, how it meddles in elections around the world, just every one agree that they try. problems with Trump should not be rolled into the conclusion. one problem at a time.

Poll: 78 Percent think Russian investigation should be independent

That's right. Americans don't trust Trump and sure as hell don't trust congress to examine it honestly.

The CNN staff constitutes American people now?

Where have I seen this lack of awareness before...

Cw0uFATW8AEv9F7.jpg
That was based on the supposed blue firewall of the electoral college that turned out flawed in 3 states. Either way, Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million votes you goon. Trump's win was a fluke because historically candidates won both the electoral college AND the popular vote.

Do you think if we could let Trump out of the conversation, just focus on Russia, how it meddles in elections around the world, just every one agree that they try. problems with Trump should not be rolled into the conclusion. one problem at a time.

Except we do the same fucking thing.

Obama fucked with Israel election and Hillary fucked with Russias election..

That's right. Americans don't trust Trump and sure as hell don't trust congress to examine it honestly.

Cw0uFATW8AEv9F7.jpg
That was based on the supposed blue firewall of the electoral college that turned out flawed in 3 states. Either way, Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million votes you goon. Trump's win was a fluke because historically candidates won both the electoral college AND the popular vote.

3 million in new York and California don't make a nation.

They don't have our values..

What do you believe the Russians did?

Cw0uFATW8AEv9F7.jpg

And yet that's where most of the population is lol

Cw0uFATW8AEv9F7.jpg

Of course ilegals and idiots who can't figure out math..

Cw0uFATW8AEv9F7.jpg

Why don't you show us where the United States as ever relied on the Popular Vote to elect a President.

Nope, nobody cares but Left Wing imbeciles.

And now, it's only imbeciles who want honest elections.

Why is that RWNJs don't?

Is it because you believe trump colluded with Russia.

Or, is it because you're okay with Russia's meddling?

And, don't forget, it was RWNJs who voted in favor of big money controlling our elections and you voted again for that in this election.

Honestly, I don't understand that at all.

Cw0uFATW8AEv9F7.jpg

Why don't you show us where the United States as ever relied on the Popular Vote to elect a President.
That's irrelevant to the point. Historically, the candidate wins both even if the popular vote doesn't decide the election.

What do you believe the Russians did?

Isn't that the point?

That's what this thread is about but the rabid right says they don't want to know and don't care. The R party is saying the same.

Why?

Cw0uFATW8AEv9F7.jpg

That's irrelevant to the point. Historically, the candidate wins both even if the popular vote doesn't decide the election.

It's only irrelevant to uneducated pussy's.

Nope, nobody cares but Left Wing imbeciles.

And now, it's only imbeciles who want honest elections.

Why is that RWNJs don't?

Is it because you believe trump colluded with Russia.

Or, is it because you're okay with Russia's meddling?

And, don't forget, it was RWNJs who voted in favor of big money controlling our elections and you voted again for that in this election.

Honestly, I don't understand that at all.

You have no proof it wasn't "fair".

Forum List

Back