Poll: 78% of Americans want an independent investigation into Russia's involvement in election

Poll: 78 Percent think Russian investigation should be independent

That's right. Americans don't trust Trump and sure as hell don't trust congress to examine it honestly.

Please show were Trump has halted the investigation?

Silly far left drones!

Always running debunked narratives!

Then again a special prosecutor mean that nothing will be known publically until they are done!

I guess that would allow the far left to continue to run their debunked religious narratives without the facts Trumping their religious dogma!

Kosh

Please post link to where someone said "trump halted the investigation".

Thanks ever so much.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Kosh is really not even worth the effort, Luddly.

That's right. Americans don't trust Trump and sure as hell don't trust congress to examine it honestly.
Total BS. Like always.

cnn.jpg

Please show were Trump has halted the investigation?

Silly far left drones!

Always running debunked narratives!

Then again a special prosecutor mean that nothing will be known publically until they are done!

I guess that would allow the far left to continue to run their debunked religious narratives without the facts Trumping their religious dogma!

Kosh

Please post link to where someone said "trump halted the investigation".

Thanks ever so much.

Kosh is really not even worth the effort, Luddly.

Says the far left drone that can not ever prove their far left religious dogma!

Trump wants investigations to continue - The Washington Post

Trump says he wants Russia investigation 'done properly,' was going to fire Comey 'regardless of recommendation'

Soooooo....NBC/Wall Street Journal Poll.....you mean the same guys who said this in their election polling...

Poll: Clinton now holds 11-point national lead over Trump

Hillary Clinton is ahead of Donald Trump by double digits with just over three weeks until Election Day, according to a new national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted entirely after the second presidential debate.

In a four-way race, Democrat Clinton holds an 11-point lead over Republican Trump among likely voters, 48 percent to 37 percent, with Libertarian Gary Johnson at 7 percent and the Green Party's Jill Stein at 2 percent.
Hillary won the popular vote. Trump won because he got lucky with 3 states. That's it.
It wasn'y luck, moron. Working people are fed up eith the Dim immigration policy. And hsving trannies eith dicks share the shower with their wives and daughters.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Soooooo....NBC/Wall Street Journal Poll.....you mean the same guys who said this in their election polling...

Hillary Clinton is ahead of Donald Trump by double digits with just over three weeks until Election Day, according to a new national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted entirely after the second presidential debate.

In a four-way race, Democrat Clinton holds an 11-point lead over Republican Trump among likely voters, 48 percent to 37 percent, with Libertarian Gary Johnson at 7 percent and the Green Party's Jill Stein at 2 percent.
Hillary won the popular vote. Trump won because he got lucky with 3 states. That's it.
It wasn'y luck, moron. Working people are fed up eith the Dim immigration policy. And hsving trannies eith dicks share the shower with their wives and daughters.

Can you cite an incident where a transsexual committed a crime in a bathroom?

No you cannot. You're just a dumbass bigot.

Takes one to know one, you racist far left drone!

I am all for unisex bathrooms!

Well, it's pretty clear that Americans really don't know what to believe.

And polls are often wrong, especially when they come from corrupt assholes like today's media.
BUT we know what NOT to believe TRUMP every time he opens his mouth and the same for your 2 leaders in congress

It was trump himself who said he fired Comey to stop the investigation.

Once again more far left religious dogma not connected to reality!

Watch the interview he did a few days ago. He said exactly that.

-----

BTW. I think the Rs will continue to fight any real investigation. Even though they still have not been able to accomplish much, this is their chance to take from the poor and give to the rich. Even though Pence's record shows he has no use for the constitution, the presidency was bought for trump by the wealthiest in the US and around the world. If you think he was owned before the election, that was noting compared to now.

In any event, even without his myriad connections to Russia and Putin, trump and his klan are openly filthy corrupt and it looks like he was right when he said he could get away with anything because he's the prez.

Say goodbye to the middle class, decent wages, future generations owning homes and putting their kids through college.

Yes. It's the creepy and perverted RWNJ fake Christian hate groups who are in there looking at other people's peepee's.

It was trump himself who said he fired Comey to stop the investigation.

Once again more far left religious dogma not connected to reality!

Watch the interview he did a few days ago. He said exactly that.

-----

BTW. I think the Rs will continue to fight any real investigation. Even though they still have not been able to accomplish much, this is their chance to take from the poor and give to the rich. Even though Pence's record shows he has no use for the constitution, the presidency was bought for trump by the wealthiest in the US and around the world. If you think he was owned before the election, that was noting compared to now.

In any event, even without his myriad connections to Russia and Putin, trump and his klan are openly filthy corrupt and it looks like he was right when he said he could get away with anything because he's the prez.

Say goodbye to the middle class, decent wages, future generations owning homes and putting their kids through college.

The far left put the biggest tax on the middle class with Obamcare which you support without question or hesitation.

But then again this is far left religious dogma at it's best!

There is no evidence that the president is a target or a subject. But there is an active, ongoing investigation of his campaign, as Comey confirmed at a March 20 hearing of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. He declined to say, however, “whose conduct we are examining,” citing the ongoing investigation.

Trump's 'Nothing to See Here' Spin - FactCheck.org

See how the facts will always Trump far left religious dogma?

Yes. It's the creepy and perverted RWNJ fake Christian hate groups who are in there looking at other people's peepee's.

When did you far left drones become Christians?

And yes it was luck.

The US voted the same as France just did. The difference is the Electoral College.

The irony is the EC was put in place to stop unqualified and likely mentally ill candidates like trump.

Forum List

Back