Poll: 78% of Americans want an independent investigation into Russia's involvement in election

Nope, nobody cares but Left Wing imbeciles.

And now, it's only imbeciles who want honest elections.

Why is that RWNJs don't?

Is it because you believe trump colluded with Russia.

Or, is it because you're okay with Russia's meddling?

And, don't forget, it was RWNJs who voted in favor of big money controlling our elections and you voted again for that in this election.

Honestly, I don't understand that at all.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

All Russia did was inform the public, what the left wing media failed to do.

So now you're against the 1st amendment?

That was based on the supposed blue firewall of the electoral college that turned out flawed in 3 states. Either way, Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million votes you goon. Trump's win was a fluke because historically candidates won both the electoral college AND the popular vote.

3 million in new York and California don't make a nation.

They don't have our values..

And yet that's where most of the population is lol

Why don't you show us where the United States as ever relied on the Popular Vote to elect a President.
That's irrelevant to the point. Historically, the candidate wins both even if the popular vote doesn't decide the election.

It's only irrelevant to uneducated pussy's.
Lol you know I'm right. What you're saying is dumb. Had Trump won the popular vote, you douche bags wouldn't shut the fuck about it. You would remind the board everyday like you do of him barely winning the electoral college.

Why is that RWNJs don't?

And, don't forget, it was RWNJs who voted in favor of big money controlling our elections and you voted again for that in this election.

So now you're against educating the public of corrupt canidates ?

Why don't you show us where the United States as ever relied on the Popular Vote to elect a President.
That's irrelevant to the point. Historically, the candidate wins both even if the popular vote doesn't decide the election.

Lol you know I'm right. What you're saying is dumb. Had Trump won the popular vote, you douche bags wouldn't shut the fuck about it. You would remind the board everyday like you do of him barely winning the electoral college.

WTF are you talking about we know the Constitution, the popular vote means shit..

Do you think if we could let Trump out of the conversation, just focus on Russia, how it meddles in elections around the world, just every one agree that they try. problems with Trump should not be rolled into the conclusion. one problem at a time.

Except we do the same fucking thing.

Obama fucked with Israel election and Hillary fucked with Russias election..

Lame excuse for giving away the US.

What is wrong with you people? Surely there are still right wing Americans who give more than lip service to loyalty to the principles our entire culture is built on.

Nope. Sorry. That's not how American Elections are won. You see, you pussy's think everyone is like you. We aren't.

Why is that RWNJs don't?

You have no proof it wasn't "fair".

It wasn't fair, Hillary cheated and spent double the money, had all the establishment in her pocket.

Yet it may have been unfair to her, after-all, she faced the God-Emperor.

Do you think if we could let Trump out of the conversation, just focus on Russia, how it meddles in elections around the world, just every one agree that they try. problems with Trump should not be rolled into the conclusion. one problem at a time.

What is wrong with you people? Surely there are still right wing Americans who give more than lip service to loyalty to the principles our entire culture is built on.

Lame excuse?

WTF? If Hillary didn't fuck with Russians election, Putin wouldn't have fucked with her..

Comprehend?

Again I want to know why you think it's ok to hide the truth from the public of corrupt canidates like Hillary?

Don't the public have the right to know before they vote?

So now you're telling us you don't like education..

Nope. Sorry. That's not how American Elections are won. You see, you pussy's think everyone is like you. We aren't.
That isn't how they are won, but the popular vote is how democracy works. You're just downplaying it because Trump lost it. You know the majority of Americans wanted Hillary but you're too much of a wuss to acknowledge it.

That isn't how they are won, but the popular vote is how democracy works. You're just downplaying it because Trump lost it. You know the majority of Americans wanted Hillary but you're too much of a wuss to acknowledge it.

You're a liar. That's not how American Elections work. You can't name ONE President were America relied ONLY on the "popular vote" to elect President. Not one. Do your children lie like you do? Of course they do, you are a pig.

Trump 304

Hillary 228

The EC speaks for itself.

Yet we're not a democracy, what you want is two foxes and a hen arguing over what to have for dinner.

If we were a democracy, gays wouldn't of had the right to get married, California voted and they said No...

Within in every Leftwing sissy is a totalitarian just waiting to get out.

Why is that RWNJs don't?

You have no proof it wasn't "fair".

Thats the point if the investigation you RWNJs say you don't want.

Isn't it?

Why are RWNJs so afraid to KNOW the truth?

Why is that RWNJs don't?

So now you're against educating the public of corrupt canidates ?

That's what I thought

*Crickets*

Why is that RWNJs don't?

Really looking forward to your posts that proof of that!

[emoji849]

Forum List

Back