POLL: Are Republicans fighting "Pure Evil"?

Are Republicans fighting "Pure Evil"?

• 1. Yes, of course.

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • 2. No, of course not.

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about the question.

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
God didn't kill his wife and children.

Yes, he did - god MURDERED his wife and children as part of a game.

Satan did. God removed his protection to show Satan that Job would love God no matter what happened to him.

Well, at least he didn't use a magnifying glass to burn him like an ant - actually - he kind of did.

The gop surely hadn't a moral fiber in the whole party. The Dems left morality years ago.

Definitely not the case. Job was confused and confounded that god played games with him to please Satan. While the new testament has some value, the whole Job thing is one of the fables that caused me to give up on the whole god thing.

First off, if he's playing this game with Satan, he sure isn't all powerful - NOR is he Omnipotent - as he would already know what Job would do - and unless Satan was incredibly stupid, he'd never make such a deal. FURTHER, since an Omnipotent god would know how it would turn out, he was just sadistically torturing Job and murdered his family for no reason other than his own entertainment.

Again, that is one fucked up god.
Why I left ;)

I will never vote for an Uber wealthy person, ever. They do not share anything in common with me.

I feel much hate in you. Why does the amount of money a person has mean so much to you?

Yes, he did - god MURDERED his wife and children as part of a game.

Well, at least he didn't use a magnifying glass to burn him like an ant - actually - he kind of did.
Here it is.

So they say. I'm against abortion and a massive believer in the promotion of contraception. The reality is that's the one path to the true abolition of abortion....alot less babies conceived. A good thing.
Yes.

So they say. I'm against abortion and a massive believer in the promotion of contraception. The reality is that's the one path to the true abolition of abortion....alot less babies conceived. A good thing.
Doesn't sound very pro life to me

So if people are more responsible and take steps to avoid conception that's the end to abortion. So yes less conceptions have zero negatives
Just me maybe, but I think being pro life would mean I want people to be fruitful and multiple.

Just me maybe, but I think being pro life would mean I want people to be fruitful and multiple.
That's fine if that's what they want. I applaud young couples who chose not to have kids as well. They won't be getting an abortion and will focus on other things. That's just as good. See how good that is?

Forum List

Back