POLL: Are Republicans fighting "Pure Evil"?

Are Republicans fighting "Pure Evil"?

• 1. Yes, of course.

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • 2. No, of course not.

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about the question.

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
No, of course not.

Republicans, having surrendered their common sense and decency to an Orange-tinted traitorous con-man, are in no position to pass judgment on others.

Who's excusing it? I didn't vote Democrat. It's your job to sell me on why to vote Republican even though they hate the poor working people. It's beyond hatred.
Didn't Jesus say that there will always be poor people.

An ETHICAL person knows that the promotion of contraception leads to abortion going away and less unwanted babies conceived.
I said nothing about abortion. I am convicting you on your silent acceptance of sexually grooming very young children by the democrats. Jesus had strong views on those who abuse children - sad that you don't share those views.

Serious poll. Serious thread. Very serious. Dead serious.

See Kari Lake's comments below. It appears that today's Republicans believe that anyone who doesn't agree with them, including never-Trump Republicans, Independents, Moderates, Lefties, are demonic, satanic and evil. I've been called all of them, multiple times.

Are you serious when you say that?

Please vote and comment.

Yes, if you support murderers, rapists, and pedophiles, you’re evil.

Yep. And one of his biggest goals was to ensure the least among us are taken care of. Taking care of the wealthy results in average people taking it on the chin.
Oh that's an old worn out talking point used by the left for years. There are more wealthier Democrats in Congress than Republicans. Do you think being wealthy is a sin?

Oh that's an old worn out talking point used by the left for years. There are more wealthier Democrats in Congress than Republicans. Do you think being wealthy is a sin?
It is easier for a a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Being wealthy is not a trait that Jesus condoned at all.

Many of them are saying social security is bad. That's a lie. Medicare is bad. Another lie. Unions are terrible. Another lie. So three things the average real American needs to retire are bad. What a sick sad twisted convoluted thought.
An opinion not found in fact.

If that's all you got my point stands.
You made no point, you vomited out hate and bigotry.

Republicans hate the poor working people? It's fucking idiocy with utterly no fact. Show us this hate? You mean because we support a border? I'm guessing that like Bowser, should we start bussing the illegals you love to your neighborhood you would suddenly change your tune.

I think the Democrats are nuts. At the same time the Republicans offer this white, traditionally married, Christian male anything worth voting for. Their problem is they have no choice but to deal with people like me.

Serious poll. Serious thread. Very serious. Dead serious.

See Kari Lake's comments below. It appears that today's Republicans believe that anyone who doesn't agree with them, including never-Trump Republicans, Independents, Moderates, Lefties, are demonic, satanic and evil. I've been called all of them, multiple times.

Are you serious when you say that?

Please vote and comment.

I voted no since Republicans' main opponent is the Democrats, and most of them are not pure evil, even if we R's think the Dem policies are destructive.

Some of us Republicans do, in many ways, fight pure evil though....
  • We tend to be much more pro-law enforcement and anti-crime. Crime is evil. Some Dem cities have basically decriminalized shoplifting up to $1000! "Thou shalt not steal."
  • We tend to be more pro-life, Abortion is arguably evil since it involves the termination of a human life. "Thou shalt not kill."
  • We tend to be more pro-traditional family. I know there are a million exceptions, but I think that is true compared to inner cities for sure. "Thou shalt not commit adultery." "Honor thy father and mother."
Evil is a very strong word. I'm not a big fan of calling people who disagree with me evil or moron etc. Just like Biden should not call MAGA fans "extremist semi-Fascist threats to Democracy," LOL! He basically called me evil.

And arguably, fighting for Good is synonymous with fighting against Evil. Both parties sincerely believe they are doing that. Examples...

On taxation, Dems think they are helping the poor people and creating jobs by redistributing wealth. R's think Dems are destroying the economy and taking money from people who work and giving it to people who don't.

On LGBT issues, Dems think they are being inclusive and helping an oppressed minority survive in a cruel society. R's don't want heathen lifestyles of drag queens pushed on our youth.

It is easier for a a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Being wealthy is not a trait that Jesus condoned at all.
True, but then Jesus died on the cross to forgive all our sins. To goto heaven you must accept Jesus into your heart and ask him to forgive your sins. Being rich nolong matters.

Keri Lake will be president

Forum List

Back