POLL: Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

• Yes - I do believe this

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • No - It's just partisan hyperbole

Votes: 100 70.9%
  • Schnitzel

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
What rational person could even entertain such a ludicrous question? You really have to be on the loony fringe to even ask such a question. I mean, as just one of hundreds of reasons that this question is idiotic, consider the fact that part of Trump's family (including one of his daughters) is Jewish, and that Trump is proving to be the most pro-Israeli president in American history.

Wow, your stupidity has no bounds.

Hitler is to Jews as Trump is to non-whites.

The comparison is not who they are attacking but the methods, dumbass.

What in the world are you talking about? This is bizarre and crazy polemic. Other than your own delusional take on Trump's immigration policy, which is much softer than Eisenhower's immigration policy was (oh, was Ike a Nazi too?), you have no basis for such wingnut rhetoric.

Apparently the alt-right doesn't exist, and aren't made up of white nationalists and neo-nazis.

Its not a serious question and it shows a profound ignorance of history.
What does history have to do with people's current opinions?
Calling Trump and his supporters Nazi's is ignoring history.
Yes, and I make that point in post 13.

The question of the thread is whether people actually believe it, not whether they should. There is a difference.

And we now have multiple "yes" votes. Bring it up with them.

Serious question.
No it's not. If you think it is, then you've allowed yourself to be dragged down to their level.
You don't see people using the term, then?

I see people using it all the time. I also see people claiming the world is flat. Just because stupidity is popular does not make it any less stupid. The proper response to stupidity is to treat it as stupidity. If you start thinking that "Is the world actually flat?" is a serious question, then you've allowed yourself to be dragged down into the same pits of stupidity.

Serious question.
No it's not. If you think it is, then you've allowed yourself to be dragged down to their level.

I see people using it all the time. I also see people claiming the world is flat. Just because stupidity is popular does not make it any less stupid. The proper response to stupidity is to treat it as stupidity. If you start thinking that "Is the world actually flat?" is a serious question, then you've allowed yourself to be dragged down into the same pits of stupidity.
People are saying they believe it. That was my question. If you have a problem with them believing it, take it up with them.

Serious question.

I MOCK the ones using it..............Use sarcasm against their utter stupidity..........

They deserve it.

Apparently the alt-right doesn't exist, and aren't made up of white nationalists and neo-nazis.
It exists ..........in your delusional mind................You want a civil discussion about white nationalists............then I'll throw the tomato's at them with you.

You want to include me in that group..............Then I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire............

Perhaps 2% or 3% of Trump supporters belong to the alt-right. THAT's your basis for this nutty claim?

This kind of reckless, inflammatory polemic is what poisons our political dialogue and causes the kind partisan extremism that threatens to tear our country apart.

For Americans to compare other Americans of being a Nazi....................is utter horse hockey.............

This is what Nazi's did....................

because not only CAN history repeat itself- it is doing that right now.

Third Reich: An Overview

The Nazi rise to power brought an end to the Weimar Republic, a parliamentary democracy established in Germany after World War I. Following the appointment of Adolf Hitler as chancellor on January 30, 1933, the Nazi state (also referred to as the Third Reich) quickly became a regime in which Germans enjoyed no guaranteed basic rights. After a suspicious fire in the Reichstag (the German Parliament), on February 28, 1933, the government issued a decree which suspended constitutional civil rights and created a state of emergency in which official decrees could be enacted without parliamentary confirmation.

In the first months of Hitler's chancellorship, the Nazis instituted a policy of "coordination"—the alignment of individuals and institutions with Nazi goals. Culture, the economy, education, and law all came under Nazi control. The Nazi regime also attempted to "coordinate" the German churches and, although not entirely successful, won support from a majority of Catholic and Protestant clergymen.

Extensive propaganda was used to spread the regime's goals and ideals. Upon the death of German president Paul von Hindenburg in August 1934, Hitler assumed the powers of the presidency. The army swore an oath of personal loyalty to him. Hitler's dictatorship rested on his position as Reich President (head of state), Reich Chancellor (head of government), and Fuehrer (head of the Nazi party). According to the "Fuehrer principle," Hitler stood outside the legal state and determined matters of policy himself.

Hitler had the final say in both domestic legislation and German foreign policy. Nazi foreign policy was guided by the racist belief that Germany was biologically destined to expand eastward by military force and that an enlarged, racially superior German population should establish permanent rule in eastern Europe and the Soviet Union. Here, women played a vital role. The Third Reich's aggressive population policy encouraged "racially pure" women to bear as many "Aryan" children as possible.

Within this framework, "racially inferior" peoples, such as Jews and Gypsies, would be eliminated from the region. Nazi foreign policy aimed from the beginning to wage a war of annihilation against the Soviet Union, and the peacetime years of the Nazi regime were spent preparing the German people for war. In the context of this ideological war, the Nazis planned and implemented the Holocaust, the mass murder of the Jews, who were considered the primary "racial" enemy.

Open criticism of the regime was suppressed by the Gestapo (secret state police) and the Security Service (SD) of the Nazi party, but Hitler's government was popular with most Germans. There was, however, some German opposition to the Nazi state, ranging from nonconformity to the attempt to kill Hitler on July 20, 1944.

The Allies defeated Nazi Germany and forced a German surrender on May 8, 1945.

Third Reich: An Overview

Last edited:
It exists ..........in your delusional mind................You want a civil discussion about white nationalists............then I'll throw the tomato's at them with you.

You want to include me in that group..............Then I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire............
No it really exists and there are alt right forums all over the internet for trump.

Serious question.

I see this term tossed around pretty regularly in various ways.

Please vote and comment, thanks.

Why comment? You'll just ignore any valid points people make and then whine they are being mean to you.

1*b29UenzEzxcf8qrT4Z0yLg.jpeg

For Americans to compare other Americans of being a Nazi..........is utter horse hockey.......
... and an insult to those who suffered and died.

But we're in the Age of Hyperbole now, so anything goes, to make a "point".
Yep.............our nation is going to hell in a hand basket.

with a basket full of deplorables. it used to be 1/2 ful of deplorables & the other 1/2 'were hard working folks who believed they have been left behind'... the dupes. however, after all that trump has done TO this country, if you still support him, then you've joined the ranks of deplorable basket dweller.

No it really exists and there are alt right forums all over the internet for trump.
If you are talking about skin heads and other goof balls.........then yeah............But your Straw man using it against all is just utter BS................

And people like you use it................then you demand we respect your opinions.........Not gonna happen...

When you regain control of your faculties .........get back to me.

Perhaps 2% or 3% of Trump supporters belong to the alt-right. THAT's your basis for this nutty claim?

This kind of reckless, inflammatory polemic is what poisons our political dialogue and causes the kind partisan extremism that threatens to tear our country apart.
When did I say all trump supporters are alt-right? I simply said they exist and you are defensively trying to claim a small percentage are. Telling.

They act like the nazis of Germany of the 1930s to 1940s. Targeting women, racial minorities, LGBTs, Muslims, and others, including Jews who don't toe their line. Trying to impose a shit religion on the population. Helping those who wish to pollute our nation, destroy our social programs and educational institutions, turn U.S. women into baby machines, create more unwanted pregnancies, increase the possibility of workplace accidents, impose a "papers please" mentality on American society.

Nazi and then some. Not American. Just scum. We Americans are not sheep.

For Americans to compare other Americans of being a Nazi..........is utter horse hockey.......
... and an insult to those who suffered and died.

But we're in the Age of Hyperbole now, so anything goes, to make a "point".
Yep.............our nation is going to hell in a hand basket.

with a basket full of deplorables. it used to be 1/2 ful of deplorables & the other 1/2 'were hard working folks who believed they have been left behind'... the dupes. however, after all that trump has done TO this country, if you still support him, then you've joined the ranks of deplorable basket dweller.
I'm proud to be a deplorable...........I'm against you...........

Trump is trying to do fulfill his promises...........and has done so many times...........I agree with many of those promises......not all........

And that is the correct path...........he's not doing it by being nice..........and I could care less..........

The TDS crowd can throw a tantrum all they want............your losing..........and it is a better path than those who would sell America out......like Hillary........

They have had decades to fix things............have they done so...........NOPE............

It's just a shame to see another terribly important word being over-used into a punchline like this.

Just like "racism".

Millions of people suffered and died at the hands of these animals, and now we hear the term all the time.

So when is it okay to call Trump a Nazi, Stormy Mac?

I think the standard a few months ago, was he hadn't opened any concentration camps.

Whoops. NOW WE HAVE CONCENTRATION CAMPS.

Do we have to wait for him to start turning people into lampshades?

Donald Trump's ex-wife once said Trump kept a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed

According to a 1990 Vanity Fair interview, Ivana Trump once told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that her husband, real-estate mogul Donald Trump, now a leading Republican presidential candidate, kept a book of Hitler's speeches near his bed.

"Last April, perhaps in a surge of Czech nationalism, Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler's collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed ... Hitler's speeches, from his earliest days up through the Phony War of 1939, reveal his extraordinary ability as a master propagandist," Marie Brenner wrote.

Nothing to see here, Stormy Mac. Move along. Move along.

Forum List

Back