🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll: Birtherism...

Do you think Obama was born in Kenya?

• Yes, there are too many gaps in his background to indicate he was.

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • No, this has been thoroughly investigated and vetted, and he was born in Hawaii

Votes: 53 63.9%
  • I don't know... Dammit, I just don't know.

Votes: 13 15.7%

• Total voters
Idk but logically it looks like he was born in Kenya and went to Hawaii as a newborn they took Barry to Hawaii showed at hospital and received a BC. One was not on file at the hospital for Barry so.......

Birthers can never back their racist claims that's why one was locked up by a federal judge for continuously filing theses obscene birther claims with the court.

The only thing lower than birthers are teabaggers. :eusa_boohoo:

Where did "racist" get in there?

Idk but logically it looks like he was born in Kenya and went to Hawaii as a newborn they took Barry to Hawaii showed at hospital and received a BC. One was not on file at the hospital for Barry so.......

Birthers can never back their racist claims that's why one was locked up by a federal judge for continuously filing theses obscene birther claims with the court.

The only thing lower than birthers are teabaggers. :eusa_boohoo:

Where did "racist" get in there?

anyone who declares they won't vote for obama for a second term has been officially moved to the racist column.

The birthers are hoping they can get a free ride back to Koblo when Romney loses the election.

Obama has shown his records where are Romney's tax records? Of course for tea twits the SEC could not be right about Romney and Bain and his job killer agenda and support for communist sellouts.

“Who is Barack Obama? We know less about this man than any other President in American history. What’s he hiding? His autobiography is full of fictional characters. But there’s a lot more than that. If you try to look into his past, you run into a brick wall,” the ad says.

The ad says Obama’s college records at Columbia University and Harvard Law School are “sealed” and claims that “no one has seen an actual physical copy” of the president’s birth certificate.

Conservative group runs ad questioning Obama birth certificate - The Hill's Video

Last edited:
Ooooh, is this like the new "Birtherism"... "We need to see his college records!"

Seriously, guy, get a life. And that Avatar makes you look stupid.

The tea twits have no agenda. The house was not renamed to dead on arrival by accident.

Big government republicans caused the recession and also got our credit rating dropped and called it conservatism.

MR ROMNEY WHERE ARE THOSE TAX RETURNS?

I think it's fairly clear that most people who pretend to believe Birthers don't. I'm not convinced anyone actually believes it.

It's just theatre.

Not some obscure brochure written by some flunky who didn't bother doing her research.

Please.

Young egomanic Obama, in promoting his first book, didn't write his bio or was at least complicit in promoting the fact he was born in Kenya?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obviously, you don't know much about the Publishing world. If you are doing your first book, you kind of get bitch-slapped around by teh Publisher. They pick your cover art, which book signing you go to, and you do whatever they tell you.

How many books have you whored yourself out for?

Please.

Young egomanic Obama, in promoting his first book, didn't write his bio or was at least complicit in promoting the fact he was born in Kenya?

Obviously, you don't know much about the Publishing world. If you are doing your first book, you kind of get bitch-slapped around by teh Publisher. They pick your cover art, which book signing you go to, and you do whatever they tell you.

I can't speak for Joe, but I have 10 years experience of working in book publishing and am publishing my second book, and can tell you he is absolutely right.

It's a very amateurish piece of publishing, no question, but not particularly unusual for a minor publication. I've seen author's names spelt wrongly on bio text - I don't see this as any different.

I think it's fairly clear that most people who pretend to believe Birthers don't. I'm not convinced anyone actually believes it.

It's just theatre.

The tea party birther movement is just one of the many non issues they use to distract the public from the real issues destroying the country. :eusa_boohoo:

Please.

To get published, I'd probably go along with a lot. So yeah, I might say something if a publisher said I was born in Wisconsin instead of IL, but I wouldn't make a big deal about it.

It's just theatre.

I wish.

There was a poll last year whereby half of all prospective GOP primary voters were either birfers or weren't sure.

If that is true, it really is terrifying.

It shows not only a complete absence of political literacy, but a complete manipulation of half of all GOP voters.

It's just theatre.

I wish.

There was a poll last year whereby half of all prospective GOP primary voters were either birfers or weren't sure.

It shows not only a complete absence of political literacy, but a complete manipulation of half of all GOP voters.

Really? How many people thought Bush was behind 9/11?

It's just theatre.

I wish.

where was watergate at the beginning. this may turn out to be nothing, but stuff keeps popping up.

Forum List

Back