🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll: Black Woman VP pick will boost Sleepy Joe Biden...will he pick Sassy Stacey Abrams or Krazy Kamala Harris?

I won't vote for him regardless of who he picks. He's an idiot.

Remember whoever Sleepy Joe picks for the VP slot will end up being the President before the end of Biden's first term. Never has the VP selection been this important before and nether Harris or Abrams is up to the job.

"Over the past week, the progressive group Roots Action quietly began circulating a letter to other left-wing organizations, calling on Joe Biden to nominate Elizabeth Warren as his vice presidential pick.

The reception was divisive, as bad blood between Warren and Bernie Sanders' camps continues to roil a demoralized left.

the fallout from her run-in with Sanders has dampened enthusiasm within the progressive movement for her as a VP choice, according to interviews with more than two dozen left-wing leaders and activists in recent days.

Even the Working Families Party, which endorsed Warren in the primary before backing Sanders after she dropped out, was circumspect about its preferred vice presidential choice, saying Biden should choose someone “who has shown leadership” on health care, climate change and other progressive priorities.

Sanders was deeply disappointed that she didn’t endorse him after she dropped out of the primary, and it even made him question her progressivism, a person close to their talks said"

The pretty one, not the female "Fridge" one.
Whichever one isn't like him signing his own death warrant.

"
“Yes. I would be honored,” Abrams says. “I would be an excellent running mate. I have the capacity to attract voters by motivating typically ignored communities. I have a strong history of executive and management experience in the private, public, and nonprofit sectors. I’ve spent 25 years in independent study of foreign policy. I am ready to help advance an agenda of restoring America’s place in the world. If I am selected, I am prepared and excited to serve.”
"

My thought is he will pick Kamala cause she’s pretty and easy.
Her former bosses agree. Especially the easy part

I think joe should go full woke and choose bruce(betsy?) Jenner for Vp.

If he wants to decrease he chances for winning he needs to go ahead and take that mean spirited hippopotamus Stacey Abraham’s for vp. She is just a nasty piece of work.

Old Uncle Joe has already made his choice for a running mate; The Senator from the Great State of Massachusetts, Ted Kennedy.

... and if Teddy turns him down, Joe's going to go with his brother Bobby.

I think joe should go full woke and choose bruce(betsy?) Jenner for Vp.

If he wants to decrease he chances for winning he needs to go ahead and take that mean spirited hippopotamus Stacey Abraham’s for vp. She is just a nasty piece of work.
she's got the look, she's got the stamina.

Mrs Abrams has an amazing presidential look. she's got that look!

We all know that who ever he picks will end up being President so why would he pick someone that ran for President and failed so miserably because not even democrats would vote for them.

i'm voting for Biden as long as he doesn't pick that damn cowardly rascal from Michigan!

who do you want him to pick?

Anything would be an improvement for Biden. With a black VP, at least the racist Blacks would all have something to vote for: another Black person. They don't mind being exploited and used by another white guy.
They didn't vote for Kamala Harris.

I'm hoping for the fat Aunt Jemima Stacy Abrams. Every country should have a vice president with a gap tooth.

Abrams may believe herself qualified enough to be vice president, but reality does not line up with her perspective. Her years in the Georgia House of Representatives might work as a stepping stone to the very next political rung, but not serving as second-in-line to the most powerful position of leadership in the entire world. Just as bad is her focus on gender and race. Her feeling of entitlement to the vice presidency just because she's a black woman should annoy individuals on both sides of the aisle, especially the Democrats who are more qualified regardless of their gender or race.

selecting Abrams would greatly hurt Biden's chances in the general election. Undecided and independent voters may be reluctant to support him once they realize wokeness trumps competence in his eyes.

In the coming weeks, expect to see more of Stacey Abrams. Not only will she (and members of the media) continue to forcefully promote her inadequate experience, but any who disagree with her desire for more power will be deemed sexist and maybe even racist

Forum List

Back