• YES if we're going to have an "agree" icon we need a "disagree" one

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • NO

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Don't care

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
Two words: Childish Abuse.

With great power comes great responsibility, folks.

3a884ecb182ae1d9409a0ca2a8c7aa5b.jpg

You are a pregnant woman and need to forget about a joint, the rock tunes, drop the foul language, grow up and start preparing for parenthood, Darlene. No one is upset here - this is called an adult discussion - a debate on the matter of using an x to disagree to counter the check mark to agree - Joe is fine. So am I. I can disagree with Joe and still consider him an awesome person. And I do. With that said........ If it is too much for you? By all means go to another thread now.

If you really wanted to be helpful, you'd ask for tight sweaters to come back.

Do you guys remember how the old system wouldn't let you neg rep someone without comment?

If you disagree with a post, hit the reply button and do your best to explain why you disagree.
When the post is simply vulgar off topic insults.....no thank you
Simply vulgar off topic insults should be reported so I can delete them and, if necessary, spank someone.

Do you guys remember how the old system wouldn't let you neg rep someone without comment?

If you disagree with a post, hit the reply button and do your best to explain why you disagree.
Simply vulgar off topic insults should be reported so I can delete them and, if necessary, spank someone.

...or you can PM me so I can smirk and laugh at them first. Your call.

Joe, I enjoyed talking to you. My dinner has just arrived. Saved by the bell! Lol... have a great evening and goodnight.
Hope yours goes well. - Jeri

You know I appreciate that, but I have no desire to be babysat. No one ever deletes them without a 'tattletale', and there is no rule against them. When they creep into threads I liked the idea of speaking for myself with a simple x

I don't see the point. There are children using this place and acting like complete assholes all too anxious to neg everything some people will say. The only reason is simply to be a dickhead. They fuck up the board with negativity for the sake of their own fragile little egos.

Fuck the Red X. If people don't like the choices there now, get rid of all of it. I was happy when the REPS went away for the same reason.

There are way too many pussies who can't win an argument so they act out. Be a man and fight fire with fire, or go fuck yourself.

I remember putting "...." in my negs because most people receiving them weren't worthy of a personal response.

Forum List

Back