POLL: Democrat 'War On White Males'-- Does It Help Or Hurt the Democratic Party?

Democrat 'War On White Males' Help Or Hurt The Party

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
The Democratic Party seems to be ratcheting up its 'War on White Males.' Most Democrats feel it's a winning strategy. And some recent electoral wins might be proving them correct. But what do you think?

Probably doesn't help them with women who like white guys.

Libturds are the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet.

I think their War helps in the short-term. But in the long-term, i'm not so sure.

If white males are the problem, then why do so many millions of people want to immigrate to countries that are run by those eeeeeviiiiil white males?

1409041855206_wps_3_JUCHITAN_MEXICO_AUGUST_06.jpg

immigrant_ship_cap.jpg

Last edited:
The Democratic Party seems to be ratcheting up its 'War on White Males.' Most Democrats feel it's a winning strategy. And some recent electoral wins might be proving them correct. But what do you think?
Other than the state elections in Virginia, Democrats have actually tried to stay away from attacking white males more than usual.

They know it will eventually destroy them, but people like Cortez will force them into officially adopting anti-white stances anyway.

Probably doesn't help them with women who like white guys.

Libturds are the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet.
May be they are the dumbest because they have been dumbed down intentionally? Deep State has been doing a great job dumbing down American population by means of their heavy and powerful Media and those who fall for it become their easy trophies (as liberals certainly are).

Other than the state elections in Virginia, Democrats have actually tried to stay away from attacking white males more than usual.

They know it will eventually destroy them, but people like Cortez will force them into officially adopting anti-white stances anyway.

Interesting observation. Thanks.

Only whites?

I thought it was on anyone who identifies themselves as males.

Except maybe a transgendered person aka. a person who identifies himself as a woman that identifies as a man. Although I am not 100% solid on this.

Only whites?

Except maybe a transgendered person aka. a person who identifies himself as a woman that identifies as a man. Although I am not 100% solid on this.

Ha, i hear ya. :)

If white males are the problem, then why do so many millions of people want to immigrate to countries that are run by those eeeeeviiiiil white males?

View attachment 202874

View attachment 202877

They hate white males but they LOVE to share the checking accounts with those same white males. It’s a weird dynamic.
Mama never told the ignorant fools about the principle of “biting the hand that feeds you.”

Short term it hurts the Dems (hence we have Trump), long term helps them (demographics/Identity Politics).

I don't know, i think it helps Democrats short-term. But i think it could hurt them bigtime long-term. As more White Democrat Males feel they've become targets and are being ostracized, I think they could leave the Party in droves. Many could end up in the GOP.

Short term it hurts the Dems (hence we have Trump), long term helps them (demographics/Identity Politics)
I don't know, i think it helps Democrats short-term. But i think it could hurt them bigtime long-term. As more White Democrat Males feel they've become targets and are being ostracized, I think they could leave the Party in droves. Many could end up in the GOP.
Don't forget the White Guilt/Self Loathing factor.

:laugh:

Only whites?

It is mostly whites.

Ask Taylor Cox.

Only whites?

It is mostly whites.

Ask Taylor Cox.

It must be only their PR department.

Opinion | Why can’t we hate men?

Only whites?

It is mostly whites.

Ask Taylor Cox.

It must be only their PR department.

Opinion | Why can’t we hate men?
Feminism and the Democratic party are actually 2 very different groups that happen to have mutual enemies.

The Democrats want to empower Muslims and non-white interest groups that will eventually destroy feminism.

Feminism wants men enslaved or exterminated.

How many years did liberalfilth arrogantly think they could spew their constant, dehumanizing bloodthirst against white males before all that hatred becomes RECIPROCATED in obedience to human nature? I know this is taboo but this white male wants liberals to die of cancer. Slowly.

How many years did liberalfilth arrogantly think they could spew their constant, dehumanizing bloodthirst against white males before all that hatred becomes RECIPROCATED in obedience to human nature? I know this is taboo but this white male wants liberals to die of cancer. Slowly.

They are not liberals because they are so very clearly violating the basic tenets of liberal ideology.

Call them multiculturalists, leftists, practitioners of identity politics or whatever you want, but liberal is one thing these authoritarians aren't.

Oh no....it's a great idea....keep coming up with that winning strategy.

Forum List

Back