Poll: Do You Agree With Dr. Rand Paul That Dr. Anthony Fauci Lied to Congress Regarding NIH Funding Gain of Function Research in Wuhan?

Do You Agree With Dr. Rand Paul That Dr. Anthony Fauci Lied to Congress Regarding NIH Funding

• Total voters
you didn’t have an operation for me, i can’t say for sure as i haven’t seen all his prior testimony…specifically the one Dr Paul was referring to.

With that said, something doesn’t seem to add up and Dr Paul has an obligation to refer any criminal probes to the proper authorities to investigate
Yeah, "I don't know" is a fine answer to the poll.

How many times in this thread do I have to provide the paper?

This is the third time....

Faun, you're another one who has a strong opinion about the paper, but hasn't even read it...

Of course I read it. That's how I know it says nothing about gain-of-function research with funds from the NIH.

It’s not possible to claim that SARS-CoV-2 does not spread human-to-human in nature, because there are no places in the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein that show deliberate human manipulation where it should show, and thus most of the scientific community refuting the lab escape scenario. Paul nails Fauci on something more profound: funding gain-of-function research that did not escape from Wuhan lab, though was proceeding with Chinese military assistance and approval since long before 2011, funding an experienced, already-in-process, gain-of-function lab.

Paul has used nature as a weapon to expose Fau Chi’s deception and lies. To have funded a single dime to Wuhan Institute, from 2003-2021, especially with its military ties, was by default to fund gain-of-function research. Just because there are military secrets does not mean that Americans should pay for them with 600,000+ lives.
Try again pumpkin. At this point in time, most of the medical community is stating quit clearly that the virus escaped from the LAB. You will have to grow up and deal with this FACT.

Secondly, no where in nature does this virus transfer human to human. Only in the Lab version. Which is what GAIN OF FUNCTION actually is bioweaponizing so it would transfer human to human (again not what the virus does in nature till Fauci and the Communist Chinese got ahold of it.

You should try manipulating someone else babe-------------------I already know what the facts are so trying to spin shit isn't going to work well with me. PUshing chinese and Fauci propaganda is immoral.

Covid 19 came from the Wuhan LAB-------first victims were also from the lab.

From the sources that he selected? Sure, from real sources? No.

One lab in the world is doing research into the possibility of a bat virus jumping over, and then it suddenly happens in just that town?
That can't just be coincidence.
The odds are astronomical that it was something the lab did.

Of course I read it. That's how I know it says nothing about gain-of-function research with funds from the NIH.

That is not possible.
There is no way to research the risk of zoonotic crossover from bat viruses without doing gain-of-function experiments.

Not only is Fauci a fuckin liar and knows damned well that lab made cold was deliberately let loose to create a DemPanic in order to allow mail in ballots to be stuffed in and isolate people from each other. He's a fuckin quack who has never had a paying client. He has always been and always will be a government stooge. He should be in prison along with the 90% of the media that has promoted this ridiculous hysteria that has cost so many people their jobs and businesses. Now, because it looks like the democrooks are going to get smoked in 2022, they're talking shutdowns and masks again.

Fauci is the third most prolific government mass murderer in the history of the planet.

If there ever was a reason for an international court investigating actual crimes against humanity it is with Fraudi for financing the Frauci Flu and then dictating public policy which basically destroyed all freedoms Whitey has battled for over the centuries and instituted complete government control of citizens of every country, except illegal aliens obviously.

I agree with Eric Clapton that the Fraudi vaccines are hazardous to your health.

Last edited:
Fauci sure is a fan of Gain of Function research.

Here he is in January 2018, explaining why he thinks it was a good idea for NIH to lift the pause on funding Gain of Function research. (skip to 43:40, only two minute watch time)...

He specifically states that the funding would be used to "create potential pandemic pathogens."

He is discussing the 2017 HHS report "Framework for guiding funding decisions about proposed resaerch involving enhanced potential pandemic pathogens." Notably, Dr. Shi's Gain of Function paper was published just two months prior to Fauci's talk.

woodwork201 Rigby5 badger2 struth MinTrut Mac-7 FA_Q2 easyt65 WTH_Progs? kaz BluesLegend RoshawnMarkwees AMart Care4all Bootney Lee Farnsworth The Irish Ram TroglocratsRdumb 2aguy TNHarley LAUGHatLEFTISTS toobfreak badbob85037 whitehall SassyIrishLass Tipsycatlover Snouter Leviticus AzogtheDefiler Natural Citizen Hossfly wamose jknowgood Missouri_Mike skye DukeU JWBooth Kondor3 San Souci Wild Bill Kelsoe Desperado Dont Taz Me Bro Oddball WTF19 mudwhistle Rambunctious

Try again pumpkin. At this point in time, most of the medical community is stating quit clearly that the virus escaped from the LAB. You will have to grow up and deal with this FACT.

Secondly, no where in nature does this virus transfer human to human. Only in the Lab version. Which is what GAIN OF FUNCTION actually is bioweaponizing so it would transfer human to human (again not what the virus does in nature till Fauci and the Communist Chinese got ahold of it.

You should try manipulating someone else babe-------------------I already know what the facts are so trying to spin shit isn't going to work well with me. PUshing chinese and Fauci propaganda is immoral.

Covid 19 came from the Wuhan LAB-------first victims were also from the lab.
Then your ‘medical community’ Kitten, must confront the scientific community.

Here he is in January 2018, explaining why he thinks it was a good idea for NIH to lift the pause on funding Gain of Function research. (skip to 43:40, only two minute watch time)...

He specifically states that the funding would be used to "create potential pandemic pathogens."

He is discussing the 2017 HHS report "Framework for guiding funding decisions about proposed resaerch involving enhanced potential pandemic pathogens." Notably, Dr. Shi's Gain of Function paper was published just two months prior to Fauci's talk.

woodwork201 Rigby5 badger2 struth MinTrut Mac-7 FA_Q2 easyt65 WTH_Progs? kaz BluesLegend RoshawnMarkwees AMart Care4all Bootney Lee Farnsworth The Irish Ram TroglocratsRdumb 2aguy TNHarley LAUGHatLEFTISTS toobfreak badbob85037 whitehall SassyIrishLass Tipsycatlover Snouter Leviticus AzogtheDefiler Natural Citizen Hossfly wamose jknowgood Missouri_Mike skye DukeU JWBooth Kondor3 San Souci Wild Bill Kelsoe Desperado Dont Taz Me Bro Oddball WTF19 mudwhistle Rambunctious
Yes, and Shi (Zheng-li Shi) was the one that studied the virus that killed the Mojiang miners, SARS-CoV-2’s closest relative, RaTG13. The spikes of both RaTG13 and SARS-CoV-2 differ by about 4%.

Rand Paul is a stupid as his father. HE is the one that is lying to Congress. Fact Check his assertions:

Paul should be examining a mules eyes....he is the most dishonest person in Congress.

Fauci is despicable, I can't believe he still is considered a go to for information
Fauci is admired by a vast majority of Americans. trump is hated by a majority of Americans after downplaying COVID and send thousands to their death.

One lab in the world is doing research into the possibility of a bat virus jumping over, and then it suddenly happens in just that town?
That can't just be coincidence.
The odds are astronomical that it was something the lab did.
Not necessarily. There are just so many options on the spike and those options are also available to the strains the lab strain was taken from, the strains that remained in nature. There’s a documented 4% difference between RaTG13 and SARS-CoV-2.

Is someone here questioning the fact that Tony Fauci was a strong supporter of the covid virus research in
Wuhan and other gain of function bio hazardous cell engineering for the purposes of chemical weapons?

I can't see why. The record is clear and for whatever reason Tony Fauci was playing a deadly game of double cross with the safety of the nation's, and world's, people at risk.

Please cite. Which gain of function paper by Shi are you referring to that was published two months before?

The video above shows what the H3N2 influenza virus does to adapt to growth in eggs at position 160. The egg-adapted threonine to lysine change. SARS-CoV-2 does the same thing at position 417 of the spike protein, and this is in the human host, not lab eggs. Furthermore, there was originally a second amino acid published by the CDC that showed another option. First published as K417N/T Lysine417Asparagine/Threonine), it was changed to K417T. Only the P.1 Brazil-Japan variant was carrying this two-option mutation. So not only does position 417 of SARS-CoV-2 link the pertinent amino acids that increase the potency of fentanyl at the mu-opioid receptor, fentanyl was created by a division of J&J.

Rand Paul is a stupid as his father. HE is the one that is lying to Congress. Fact Check his assertions:

Paul should be examining a mules eyes....he is the most dishonest person in Congress.

Wrong.
The Wuhan research center admits that gain of function, meaning the potential for a zoonotic cross over, was the whole point of the place even existing. If not for the fact it was doing risky gain of function research, it would have been done in the US.

Forum List

Back