POLL: Do You Support War With Iran?

Do You Support War With Iran

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so true------the OP is flawed. No one is actually suggesting WAR with Iran-----In my opinion
Iran should be treated in the same way Germany should have been treated in 1933----someone should
have put a bullet in the head of Adolf Circa 1970 ---someone should have put a bullet in the
head of Saddam. about the same time that someone should have put a bullet in the head of Hafez
Assad -------a few years later someone should have put a bullet in the head of KHOMEINI

Uh, you do know assassinating foreign leaders is illegal, and is an act of war? Don't ya?
Uh, you do know assassinating foreign leaders is illegal, and is an act of war? Don't ya?
Khadafy agrees.

Y'all Warmongers are bizarre. In your warped minds, the rule of law doesn't apply to the US. It only applies to others. Gee, i wonder why so many around the world hate the US?

I don't wonder------I am familiar with the propaganda

Y'all Warmongers truly believe the rule of law doesn't apply to the US. You think it only applies to other nations. It's a big reason why we're stuck in this state of perpetual war.
Y'all Warmongers truly believe the rule of law doesn't apply to the US. You think it only applies to other nations. It's a big reason why we're stuck in this state of perpetual war.
What's the UN doing about thousands of missiles being launched at civilians?
Oh yeah, condemning the civilians for being targeted.

Khadafy agrees.

Y'all Warmongers are bizarre. In your warped minds, the rule of law doesn't apply to the US. It only applies to others. Gee, i wonder why so many around the world hate the US?

Iran just launched a long range missile at SAUDI ARABIA ----using its proxy-dogs----the
houthi pigs of Yemen---------and the scum of the world cheer and say "WHO ME"?

Khadafy agrees.

Funny how you leftards were so silent when Obama invaded Libya and Syria.

I wasn't silent. And i'm not a Leftist either.
Anyone who goes around calling people warmongers is a leftard.

I just call em like i see em. But i'm not a Leftist.

Khadafy agrees.

Huh?

Khadafy agrees.

I am a registered democrat all of my long life-------I am not all that
SUPERFICIAL

Khadafy agrees.

Huh?

you missed the missiles?

Khadafy agrees.

Because of pacifists letting Hitler take the Rhineland because they did not want a conflict, 60 million people died a violent death in the next 7 years. Their blood is on the hands of pacifists.

Khadafy agrees.

Iran just launched a long range missile at SAUDI ARABIA ----using its proxy-dogs----the

The Saudis should leave Yemen. They don't belong there. Then it wouldn't have to worry about attacks.

Khadafy agrees.

....schrute.. laughed------watta sense of humor

Because of pacifists letting Hitler take the Rhineland because they did not want a conflict, 60 million people died a violent death in the next 7 years. Their blood is on the hands of pacifists.

My very own part of the world-----NORTH EAST USA was full of pacifists thruout the 1930s and BEYOND

Khadafy agrees.

Iran just tested a missile capable of carrying nuclear warheads. Iran will soon be passing these out to every terrorist organization who wants them.

Well, let's just put it all out there. Let's just ask the question. We all know tensions are rapidly coming to a boiling point between the US and Iran. It does appear an attack on Iran is imminent. So, do you support a war with Iran?

Vote and share your thoughts.
I am not sure where you get this notion that war is imminent. My support of any war is contingent upon the basis for that war. I don't just blanket support military action.

so true------the OP is flawed. No one is actually suggesting WAR with Iran-----In my opinion
Iran should be treated in the same way Germany should have been treated in 1933----someone should
have put a bullet in the head of Adolf Circa 1970 ---someone should have put a bullet in the
head of Saddam. about the same time that someone should have put a bullet in the head of Hafez
Assad -------a few years later someone should have put a bullet in the head of KHOMEINI

Khadafy agrees.

It is true that America is seen by Europeans as a problem these days largely due to a so-called president Trump.
Trump just threatened to dismantle the European-American alliance as we know it

Huh?

you missed the missiles?

Saudi Arabia and the US don't bomb and kill? And maybe the Saudis should leave Yemen? Why are they there?

Oh Gawd, the tired 'Nazi' meme. Man, you Warmongers really have run out of material for justifying endless war. The 'Nazis?' Really?

Huh?

you missed the missiles?

Saudi Arabia and the US don't bomb and kill? And maybe the Saudis should leave Yemen? Why are they there?
Dufus thinks nations cannot defend themselves.

Oh Gawd, the tired 'Nazi' meme. Man, you Warmongers really have run out of material for justifying endless war. The 'Nazis?' Really?
History is history. Your inability to learn from it is why you have such stupid opinions.

I am not sure where you get this notion that war is imminent. My support of any war is contingent upon the basis for that war. I don't just blanket support military action.

Khadafy agrees.

It is true that America is seen by Europeans as a problem these days largely due to a so-called president Trump.
Trump just threatened to dismantle the European-American alliance as we know it
Great news, thanks.

you have a "FEELING"-----well you happen to be wrong------the situation is well documented----your Nazi buddies shared with your buddy AL HUSSEINI ----grand mufti of Jerusalem----The man who liked to slit the throats of infants-----YOUR FAVE ----the good mufti shared with GAMAL----and GAMAL shared with his fellow Baathist dog------SADDAM. You are tight with a really GENTEEL crowd

Pussy Cats compared to ISIS and Al Qaeda. Not saying they were good folks, but they were the far safer alternative. Al Qaeda and ISIS were non-existent in Iraq and Syria before the wars. Our constant meddling really has opened Pandora's Box over there.

Wrong again-------ISIS is DA CALIPHATE------muhummad the rapist of mecca, created the CALIPHATE------his successor-----the dog UMAR-----spread the filth. You want to call
muhummad and the Koran a PANDORA's box??? fine with me

None of what you said has anything to do with the US. How and why did all that become our problem? Why are we in all those Middle East nations? Let's get out.

I have a bias because I read the islamo Nazi literature way back in the mid 1950s ---when I was a child------------the big issue presented in the stuff written in the 1930s was -------"AIN't no business of ours that
ADOLF IS KING OF GERMANY" Other than the islamo Nazi literature -----my other reading
materials included SUPERMAN AND BATMAN------heroes for TRUTH, JUSTICE and THE AMERICAN
WAY-----------I saw the irony between your point of view and the IDEAL AMERCAN

You didn't answer the questions. How and why has all that become our problem? Why are we in all those Middle East countries? Let's get out. We don't belong there.
Appointment in Samarra

They are already here. They are inspired and activated by bloodbath excesses over there. We must nuke ISIS in order to put a hush on global Islam. We must depose our powerful multicultie appeasers who think that is possible to treat subhumans humanely.

The Saudis should leave Yemen. They don't belong there. Then it wouldn't have to worry about attacks.

Try again ----the Saudis are NOT IN YEMEN-------the situation in Arabia (historically Saudi Arabia and Yemen were not COUNTRIES------they were just parts of the world and COLLECTIVELY called ARABIA)
are both tribal societies that fought with each other incessantly----------they are sorta the same
people-----Osama bin Laden was more YEMENI than Saudi. Right now----the issue between Yemen and
Saudi Arabia is -----the old SUNNI SHIITE thing-------the Shiite shit are in the pocket of Imperialist IRAN----
(nothing new---iran is something like an alternate HOLY LAND for Shiite shit)----and the Iranians have them ATTACKING SAUDI ARABIA (see? its the old feud----ONGOING)

Forum List

Back