POLL: Do You Support War With Iran?

Do You Support War With Iran

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't wonder------I am familiar with the propaganda

Y'all Warmongers truly believe the rule of law doesn't apply to the US. You think it only applies to other nations. It's a big reason why we're stuck in this state of perpetual war.
Y'all Warmongers truly believe the rule of law doesn't apply to the US. You think it only applies to other nations. It's a big reason why we're stuck in this state of perpetual war.
What's the UN doing about thousands of missiles being launched at civilians?
Oh yeah, condemning the civilians for being targeted.

Huh?

you missed the missiles?

And maybe the Saudis should leave Yemen? Why are they there?
It's the closest and safest approach for the Shiites to capture Mecca.

I wasn't silent. And i'm not a Leftist either.
Anyone who goes around calling people warmongers is a leftard.

I just call em like i see em. But i'm not a Leftist.
Because of pacifists letting Hitler take the Rhineland because they did not want a conflict, 60 million people died a violent death in the next 7 years. Their blood is on the hands of pacifists.

Oh Gawd, the tired 'Nazi' meme. Man, you Warmongers really have run out of material for justifying endless war. The 'Nazis?' Really?
History is history. Your inability to learn from it is why you have such stupid opinions.
Same can be said about not invading Russia at the end of WW2 like Patton wanted to do. As a result the Soviet Union lasted decades and an estimated 40 million people were murdered by their own government.

To not act is to act. To not oppose is to agree.

I am not sure where you get this notion that war is imminent. My support of any war is contingent upon the basis for that war. I don't just blanket support military action.

so true------the OP is flawed. No one is actually suggesting WAR with Iran-----In my opinion
Iran should be treated in the same way Germany should have been treated in 1933----someone should
have put a bullet in the head of Adolf Circa 1970 ---someone should have put a bullet in the
head of Saddam. about the same time that someone should have put a bullet in the head of Hafez
Assad -------a few years later someone should have put a bullet in the head of KHOMEINI

Uh, you do know assassinating foreign leaders is illegal, and is an act of war? Don't ya?
Uh, you do know assassinating foreign leaders is illegal, and is an act of war? Don't ya?
Khadafy agrees.

Y'all Warmongers are bizarre. In your warped minds, the rule of law doesn't apply to the US. It only applies to others. Gee, i wonder why so many around the world hate the US?
It is true that America is seen by Europeans as a problem these days largely due to a so-called president Trump.
Trump just threatened to dismantle the European-American alliance as we know it

what makes you imagine that "ALL" Europeans will weep if the EU goes down?

Funny how you leftards were so silent when Obama invaded Libya and Syria.

Because of pacifists letting Hitler take the Rhineland because they did not want a conflict, 60 million people died a violent death in the next 7 years. Their blood is on the hands of pacifists.

Oh Gawd, the tired 'Nazi' meme. Man, you Warmongers really have run out of material for justifying endless war. The 'Nazis?' Really?

recent history is always an APPROPRIATE addition to the discussion-----remember---Iran, was an ally

Anyone who wants war with Iran wants war with China and Russia as that is what an attack on Iran actually means. Does any sane person truly want that?

Let's not forget...

What's Behind the New Chinese-Russian-Iranian Alliance? | The Huffington Post

That is far from the truth. China and Russia might provide material support, no direct confrontation over Iran.

And no I don't want war with Iran.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Hook-----I think you are right about Russia and China NOT really getting actively involved using their own BOOTS-------Russia would do that it did before-----material support and a few advisors-----china----not even advisors and-----no rice-----maybe some cheap boots

My Iranian friends are waiting and hoping for another revolution to over throw the current regime.

Cool, none of our business though. We need to disengage from the Middle East. It's time.

Wrong.

We need to do the very opposite of what Obama did....we need to encourage it.

When the Egyptian people declined to be governed by the 7th century savages, the Muslim Brotherhood, Obama had a fit:
"The U.S. government has decided privately to act as if the military takeover of Egypt was a coup, temporarily suspending most forms of military aid, despite deciding not to announce publicly a coup determination one way or the other, according to a leading U.S. senator.
In the latest example of its poorly understood Egypt policy, the Obama administration has decided to temporarily suspend the disbursement of most direct military aid, the delivery of weapons to the Egyptian military, and some forms of economic aid to the Egyptiangovernment while it conducts a broad review of the relationship."
Senator: Obama Administration Secretly Suspended Military Aid to Egypt - The Daily Beast

a. Did Obama do any of those things when Iranian protesters cried out for American support????
"Iranian Green Movement..... numerous other people who have ostensibly been either killed or arrested since the election.[122] The government has issued very little official information on who has been killed or arrested (except Neda Agha-Soltan, whose video circulated quickly on the Internet). Hospitals were prohibited from registering the dead bodies or injured people, as a medical student at Rasoul-Akram hospital witnessed on the night of 15 June: "Nine people died at our hospital and another 28 had gunshot wounds... [the government] removed the dead bodies on back of trucks,.."
2009 Iranian presidential election protests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama sat on his 'wrong side of history.'

Time to turn a critical eye to the real Obama agenda.

Nah, none of our business. Let's begin the disengagement process in the Middle East. We've done enough damage over there. Time for big change.

The biggest change would be you acquiring an education.

Forthwith.

Let's get out. We've caused so much more pain & suffering over there. The Iraq War blunder is a prime example of that. We killed several Thousand men, women, and children. And all we did was hand the country over to the Shiites.

The Iraqi Shiites are now aligned with Shiite Iran. And now we wanna start a war with Iran. What an embarrassingly insane foreign policy. Time to move towards a disengagement policy in the Middle East.

Frequently there is a great deal of truth in fiction.

"...Americans would once again die in their own country because of an ideology, and a faith, born of a region that most could not find on a map. The enemy could not be reasoned with or dismissed; it could not be appeased by an American withdrawal from the Islamic world. America could leave the Middle East, thought Gabriel, but the Middle East would follow it home."
From the novel 'The Black Widow," by Daniel Silva, p.356

You should take that to heart.

Cool, none of our business though. We need to disengage from the Middle East. It's time.

Wrong.

When the Egyptian people declined to be governed by the 7th century savages, the Muslim Brotherhood, Obama had a fit:
"The U.S. government has decided privately to act as if the military takeover of Egypt was a coup, temporarily suspending most forms of military aid, despite deciding not to announce publicly a coup determination one way or the other, according to a leading U.S. senator.
In the latest example of its poorly understood Egypt policy, the Obama administration has decided to temporarily suspend the disbursement of most direct military aid, the delivery of weapons to the Egyptian military, and some forms of economic aid to the Egyptiangovernment while it conducts a broad review of the relationship."
Senator: Obama Administration Secretly Suspended Military Aid to Egypt - The Daily Beast

a. Did Obama do any of those things when Iranian protesters cried out for American support????
"Iranian Green Movement..... numerous other people who have ostensibly been either killed or arrested since the election.[122] The government has issued very little official information on who has been killed or arrested (except Neda Agha-Soltan, whose video circulated quickly on the Internet). Hospitals were prohibited from registering the dead bodies or injured people, as a medical student at Rasoul-Akram hospital witnessed on the night of 15 June: "Nine people died at our hospital and another 28 had gunshot wounds... [the government] removed the dead bodies on back of trucks,.."

Nah, none of our business. Let's begin the disengagement process in the Middle East. We've done enough damage over there. Time for big change.

Forthwith.

Let's get out. We've caused so much more pain & suffering over there. The Iraq War blunder is a prime example of that. We killed several Thousand men, women, and children. And all we did was hand the country over to the Shiites.

The Iraqi Shiites are now aligned with Shiite Iran. And now we wanna start a war with Iran. What an embarrassingly insane foreign policy. Time to move towards a disengagement policy in the Middle East.

"...Americans would once again die in their own country because of an ideology, and a faith, born of a region that most could not find on a map. The enemy could not be reasoned with or dismissed; it could not be appeased by an American withdrawal from the Islamic world. America could leave the Middle East, thought Gabriel, but the Middle East would follow it home."

give it a few seconds-------its going to be named Zionist propaganda

Not only no, but fuck no. Not unless they attack us first.

Germany did not attack US first
Japan attacked us and Germany declared war against us 4 days after that.

so? Iran declares war against us every time it leads mobs in "DEATH TO AMERICA" chants----
and every time one of its SPONSORED TERRORIST groups manages to off an American citizen or
even one of its Shiite shit bomb on ass offs an American citizen

History is history. Your inability to learn from it is why you have such stupid opinions.

Y'all Warmongers gotta let the Nazi meme go. Not everything is about the Nazis and WWII.

I don't wonder------I am familiar with the propaganda

Iran just launched a long range missile at SAUDI ARABIA ----using its proxy-dogs----the
houthi pigs of Yemen---------and the scum of the world cheer and say "WHO ME"?

The Saudis should leave Yemen. They don't belong there. Then it wouldn't have to worry about attacks.

Try again ----the Saudis are NOT IN YEMEN-------the situation in Arabia (historically Saudi Arabia and Yemen were not COUNTRIES------they were just parts of the world and COLLECTIVELY called ARABIA)
are both tribal societies that fought with each other incessantly----------they are sorta the same
people-----Osama bin Laden was more YEMENI than Saudi. Right now----the issue between Yemen and
Saudi Arabia is -----the old SUNNI SHIITE thing-------the Shiite shit are in the pocket of Imperialist IRAN----
(nothing new---iran is something like an alternate HOLY LAND for Shiite shit)----and the Iranians have them ATTACKING SAUDI ARABIA (see? its the old feud----ONGOING)

I honestly don't give a shite. Saudi Arabia might be the most evil nation on earth. Its violent Wahhabi teachings is at the core of Global Jihad. Most of the 9/11 Terrorists were Saudis for God's sake. I'm sick of it all. Let's disengage from the Middle East. No good is ever gonna come out of our constant meddling over there. I want out.

Iran just launched a long range missile at SAUDI ARABIA ----using its proxy-dogs----the

The Saudis should leave Yemen. They don't belong there. Then it wouldn't have to worry about attacks.

Try again ----the Saudis are NOT IN YEMEN-------the situation in Arabia (historically Saudi Arabia and Yemen were not COUNTRIES------they were just parts of the world and COLLECTIVELY called ARABIA)
are both tribal societies that fought with each other incessantly----------they are sorta the same
people-----Osama bin Laden was more YEMENI than Saudi. Right now----the issue between Yemen and
Saudi Arabia is -----the old SUNNI SHIITE thing-------the Shiite shit are in the pocket of Imperialist IRAN----
(nothing new---iran is something like an alternate HOLY LAND for Shiite shit)----and the Iranians have them ATTACKING SAUDI ARABIA (see? its the old feud----ONGOING)

I honestly don't give a shite. Saudi Arabia might be the most evil nation on earth. Its violent Wahhabi teachings is at the core of Global Jihad. Most of the 9/11 Terrorists were Saudis for God's sake. I'm sick of it all. Let's disengage from the Middle East. No good is ever gonna come out of our constant meddling over there. I want out.

How blind you must be.

You actually suggest that the horrendous acts on American soil would cease if we were to give them all the time and space to plan and plot???

We just had a cryto-Islamist President who bowed and made certain the source terrorism will have nuclear weapons....and we still had 93 attacks on American soil by Islamofascists.

Wise up.

Wrong.

Forthwith.

No, our embarrassingly insane foreign policy is what's gonna get many more Americans killed. The Iraq War blunder opened Pandora's Box over there. What a mess.

Well, let's just put it all out there. Let's just ask the question. We all know tensions are rapidly coming to a boiling point between the US and Iran. It does appear an attack on Iran is imminent. So, do you support a war with Iran?

Vote and share your thoughts.

I'd kind of like to know who the12 morons are who want war with iran.

How blind you must be.

You actually suggest that the horrendous acts on American soil would cease if we were to give them all the time and space to plan and plot???

We just had a cryto-Islamist President who bowed and made certain the source terrorism will have nuclear weapons....and we still had 93 attacks on American soil by Islamofascists.

Wise up.

perhaps you might want to stop giving putin control over this country, then maybe anything else you say might be of value.

but at least you used your own words. good for you.

How blind you must be.

Wise up.

No good is ever gonna come out of our constant meddling over there. It's only gonna get more Americans killed. Time to disengage.

Forum List

Back