POLL: Do You Support War With Iran?

Do You Support War With Iran

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Iran just launched a long range missile at SAUDI ARABIA ----using its proxy-dogs----the
houthi pigs of Yemen---------and the scum of the world cheer and say "WHO ME"?

The Saudis should leave Yemen. They don't belong there. Then it wouldn't have to worry about attacks.

Try again ----the Saudis are NOT IN YEMEN-------the situation in Arabia (historically Saudi Arabia and Yemen were not COUNTRIES------they were just parts of the world and COLLECTIVELY called ARABIA)
are both tribal societies that fought with each other incessantly----------they are sorta the same
people-----Osama bin Laden was more YEMENI than Saudi. Right now----the issue between Yemen and
Saudi Arabia is -----the old SUNNI SHIITE thing-------the Shiite shit are in the pocket of Imperialist IRAN----
(nothing new---iran is something like an alternate HOLY LAND for Shiite shit)----and the Iranians have them ATTACKING SAUDI ARABIA (see? its the old feud----ONGOING)

I honestly don't give a shite. Saudi Arabia might be the most evil nation on earth. Its violent Wahhabi teachings is at the core of Global Jihad. Most of the 9/11 Terrorists were Saudis for God's sake. I'm sick of it all. Let's disengage from the Middle East. No good is ever gonna come out of our constant meddling over there. I want out.

How blind you must be.

You actually suggest that the horrendous acts on American soil would cease if we were to give them all the time and space to plan and plot???

We just had a cryto-Islamist President who bowed and made certain the source terrorism will have nuclear weapons....and we still had 93 attacks on American soil by Islamofascists.

Wise up.

perhaps you might want to stop giving putin control over this country, then maybe anything else you say might be of value.

but at least you used your own words. good for you.

The attempt to paint Trump as trying to cozy up to Putin ignores Hillary's "reset button" and Obama's 'flexibility' promises. The snake actually stopped placing defensive structures in Europe to win Putin's favor.

If Trump were going to be submissive to Putin, how to explain Dan Coates as Trump's pick for Director of National Intelligence:
Coates was forbidden to go to Russia by Putin for comparing him to Hitler:
"people from the US had been similarly blacklisted, including ... and Dan Coats of Indiana, a former US ambassador to Germany. “While I’m disappointed that I won’t be able to go on vacation with my family in Siberia this summer,” Coats wisecracked, “I am honored to be on this list.”Chrystia Freeland: My Ukraine, and Putin’s big lie

Iran just launched a long range missile at SAUDI ARABIA ----using its proxy-dogs----the

The Saudis should leave Yemen. They don't belong there. Then it wouldn't have to worry about attacks.

Try again ----the Saudis are NOT IN YEMEN-------the situation in Arabia (historically Saudi Arabia and Yemen were not COUNTRIES------they were just parts of the world and COLLECTIVELY called ARABIA)
are both tribal societies that fought with each other incessantly----------they are sorta the same
people-----Osama bin Laden was more YEMENI than Saudi. Right now----the issue between Yemen and
Saudi Arabia is -----the old SUNNI SHIITE thing-------the Shiite shit are in the pocket of Imperialist IRAN----
(nothing new---iran is something like an alternate HOLY LAND for Shiite shit)----and the Iranians have them ATTACKING SAUDI ARABIA (see? its the old feud----ONGOING)

I honestly don't give a shite. Saudi Arabia might be the most evil nation on earth. Its violent Wahhabi teachings is at the core of Global Jihad. Most of the 9/11 Terrorists were Saudis for God's sake. I'm sick of it all. Let's disengage from the Middle East. No good is ever gonna come out of our constant meddling over there. I want out.

How blind you must be.

You actually suggest that the horrendous acts on American soil would cease if we were to give them all the time and space to plan and plot???

We just had a cryto-Islamist President who bowed and made certain the source terrorism will have nuclear weapons....and we still had 93 attacks on American soil by Islamofascists.

Wise up.

No good is ever gonna come out of our constant meddling over there. It's only gonna get more Americans killed. Time to disengage.

A truly foolish view, and representative of never having studied history.

How blind you must be.

Wise up.

perhaps you might want to stop giving putin control over this country, then maybe anything else you say might be of value.

Well in fairness, Russia has been pretty effective in battling ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria. Russia's been doing that, while our 'allies' like Saudi Arabia were funding & arming those terror groups in Syria. So, i know it's popular for Americans to demonize Russia, but it's really not the 'Boogeyman' they're making it out to be.

Last edited:

How blind you must be.

Wise up.

No good is ever gonna come out of our constant meddling over there. It's only gonna get more Americans killed. Time to disengage.

A truly foolish view, and representative of never having studied history.

No good is gonna come of it. I just don't give a damn about the Sunnis, Shiites, Iraq, Iran, or whatever. We shouldn't be in those lands. We don't belong there. We should come home.

How blind you must be.

Wise up.

Well in fairness, Russia has been pretty effective in battling ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria. Russia's been doing that while our 'allies' like Saudi Arabia were funding & arming those terror groups in Syria. So, i know it's popular for Americans to demonize Russia, but it's really not the 'Boogeyman' they're making it out to be.

"Saudi Arabia is a classic straddling state. It combats Sunni extremism while at the same time nurturing it. They’re like a man holding a tiger by the ears. If the man lets go of the tiger, it will devour him.”
The Saudis are more afraid of Iran than they are of ISIS. Iran is Shiite. And ISIS, for all its evil, is Sunni.
...from the Saudi perspective a Sunni caliphate is far preferable to a Shiite Crescent that stretches from Iran to Lebanon."
Daniel Silva

Things have the potential to be different, now that we have a President who doesn't bow to the Saudi King.

How blind you must be.

Wise up.

Well in fairness, Russia has been pretty effective in battling ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria. Russia's been doing that while our 'allies' like Saudi Arabia were funding & arming those terror groups in Syria. So, i know it's popular for Americans to demonize Russia, but it's really not the 'Boogeyman' they're making it out to be.

"Saudi Arabia is a classic straddling state. It combats Sunni extremism while at the same time nurturing it. They’re like a man holding a tiger by the ears. If the man lets go of the tiger, it will devour him.”
The Saudis are more afraid of Iran than they are of ISIS. Iran is Shiite. And ISIS, for all its evil, is Sunni.
...from the Saudi perspective a Sunni caliphate is far preferable to a Shiite Crescent that stretches from Iran to Lebanon."
Daniel Silva

Things have the potential to be different, now that we have a President who doesn't bow to the Saudi King.

Shiites can never defeat Sunnis. Their numbers are tiny compared to Sunni numbers. It's something like 90%-10%. There's just far more Sunnis in the world than there are Shiites. It's not even close.

But regardless, it's not our issue. It never has been. We need to scale things back bigtime in the Middle East. All our meddling over there is only gonna lead to more Americans being slaughtered.

How blind you must be.

Wise up.

Daniel Silva

Shiites can never defeat Sunnis. Their numbers are tiny compared to Sunni numbers. It's something like 90%-10%. There's just far more Sunnis in the world than there are Shiites. It's not even close.

But regardless, it's not our issue. It never has been. We need to scale things back bigtime in the Middle East. All our meddling over there is only gonna lead to more Americans being slaughtered.

"Shiites can never defeat Sunnis."

You bring that up.....why?

How blind you must be.

Wise up.

Daniel Silva

Because it's why the Saudis want the US to attack Iran. They're very angry about the rising influence of Shiite Iran in the region. But like i said, Shiites can't possibly win a war with the Sunnis. Only 10% of the world's Muslims are Shiites. They wouldn't stand a chance in a global conflict. And I don't wanna go to war to defend the Saudis regardless. I despise that country.

Daniel Silva

Because it's why the Saudis want the US to attack Iran. They're very angry about the rising influence of Shiite Iran in the region. But like i said, Shiites can't possibly win a war with the Sunnis. Only 10% of the world's Muslims are Shiites. They wouldn't stand a chance in a global conflict. And I don't wanna go to war to defend the Saudis regardless. I despise that country.

So you've never seen a minority rule a majority?

You should pick up a book once in a while.

Alawites are a case in point, and right in the region in question.

"Alawites make up just 10% to 15% of Syria’s population, and they are usually presented as fervent supporters of Mr. Assad."
Syria’s Alawites: The People Behind Assad

Hafez Assad, and his rise to power in Syria:
"Syria itself became a vast prison, a place where fax machines were outlawed and a misplaced word about the ruler would result in a trip to the Mezzeh, the notorious hilltop prison in western Damascus....controlled by the Alawites, as was the Syrian military.

Within a decade of his ascent however, much of the country's Sunni majority was no longer content to be ruled by an Alawite peasant from Qurdaha. Bombs exploded regularly in Damascus, and in June 1979 a member of the Muslim Brotherhood killed at least fifty Alawite cadets in the dining hall of the Aleppo military academy. A year later, Islamic militants hurled a pair of grenades at the ruler during a diplomatic function....[Assad's brother] declared all-out war on the Brotherhood and its Sunni Muslim supporters....eight hundred political prisoners were slaughtered in their cells."
Daniel Silva

Anyone who goes around calling people warmongers is a leftard.

I just call em like i see em. But i'm not a Leftist.
Because of pacifists letting Hitler take the Rhineland because they did not want a conflict, 60 million people died a violent death in the next 7 years. Their blood is on the hands of pacifists.

Oh Gawd, the tired 'Nazi' meme. Man, you Warmongers really have run out of material for justifying endless war. The 'Nazis?' Really?
History is history. Your inability to learn from it is why you have such stupid opinions.

Y'all Warmongers gotta let the Nazi meme go. Not everything is about the Nazis and WWII.

so? the era and its philosophies HAPPEN to be very instructive. There are VERY clear parallels
with some of the movements at play today. You have something against COMPARATIVE PHENOMENA?
Would it bother you if someone spoke to you on the comparison Egyptian and Greek architecture?

Daniel Silva

I got news----Shiites are QUITE convinced that the can OVERCOME DA SUNNIS--------they would not be the first minority that overcame the MAJORITY----

Anyone who wants war with Iran wants war with China and Russia as that is what an attack on Iran actually means. Does any sane person truly want that?

Let's not forget...

What's Behind the New Chinese-Russian-Iranian Alliance? | The Huffington Post
That's overly simplistic, and even if there was some cooperation between the three, I don't think it's impossible to rule out possible tensions between them.

Now on the other hand Trump doesn't like Iran and he is stressing Chinese cooperation with Iran to further his own goals, because he doesn't like China either.

Houthi rebels in Iran attacked a Saudi ship with a missile, and Sean Spicer said it was Iranian military attacking a US ship, so there is a lot of propaganda going on.

Well, let's just put it all out there. Let's just ask the question. We all know tensions are rapidly coming to a boiling point between the US and Iran. It does appear an attack on Iran is imminent. So, do you support a war with Iran?

Vote and share your thoughts.
YES but only if we send republicans

Daniel Silva

So you've never seen a minority rule a majority?

You should pick up a book once in a while.

Alawites are a case in point, and right in the region in question.

"Alawites make up just 10% to 15% of Syria’s population, and they are usually presented as fervent supporters of Mr. Assad."
Syria’s Alawites: The People Behind Assad

Hafez Assad, and his rise to power in Syria:
"Syria itself became a vast prison, a place where fax machines were outlawed and a misplaced word about the ruler would result in a trip to the Mezzeh, the notorious hilltop prison in western Damascus....controlled by the Alawites, as was the Syrian military.

Within a decade of his ascent however, much of the country's Sunni majority was no longer content to be ruled by an Alawite peasant from Qurdaha. Bombs exploded regularly in Damascus, and in June 1979 a member of the Muslim Brotherhood killed at least fifty Alawite cadets in the dining hall of the Aleppo military academy. A year later, Islamic militants hurled a pair of grenades at the ruler during a diplomatic function....[Assad's brother] declared all-out war on the Brotherhood and its Sunni Muslim supporters....eight hundred political prisoners were slaughtered in their cells."
Daniel Silva

In a global conflict, the Sunnis would easily crush the Shiites. Sunnis make up 90% of the world's Muslims. But regardless, i don't support going to war to help the Saudis. I think it's an evil country.

Daniel Silva

I got news----Shiites are QUITE convinced that the can OVERCOME DA SUNNIS--------they would not be the first minority that overcame the MAJORITY----

Iran is a rising power in the region. The Saudis are just gonna have to deal with that. I don't support going to war because the Saudis are upset. I don't give a damn about Saudi Arabia.

Daniel Silva

Iran is a rising power in the region. The Saudis are just gonna have to deal with that. I don't support going to war because the Saudis are upset. I don't give a damn about Saudi Arabia.

DA SHIITES IS ALLIED WITH RUSSIA-------the Shiites TOGETHER WITH RUSSIA----are attempting to
GAIN CONTROL of all the important PORT CITIES that control the waterways of the RED SEA and the MEDITERANIAN and they are doing a good job of it------sheeeeesh you are shallow

In a global conflict, the Sunnis would easily crush the Shiites. Sunnis make up 90% of the world's Muslims. But regardless, i don't support going to war to help the Saudis. I think it's an evil country.
Well yeah, in terms of numbers, but the majority of Sunnis are moderate, despite Saudi Arabia, ISIS and several of the Gulf States. African countries, Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey, Central Asian republics and so on are mainly Sunni and would not go to war over their brand of Islam.

only idiots want war, and only idiots ask about wanting a war.

only idiots twiddle their thumbs in the face of rampant conflagration

Rampant conflagration? What the hell is that supposed to mean? How many of you have lived through a nuclear war? Such Keyboard Kowboys and Kowgirls.

May this come to YOUR town and you are way fucking downwind from me.

iranian-nuclear-weapon.jpg

DA SHIITES IS ALLIED WITH RUSSIA-------the Shiites TOGETHER WITH RUSSIA----are attempting to
GAIN CONTROL of all the important PORT CITIES that control the waterways of the RED SEA and the MEDITERANIAN and they are doing a good job of it------sheeeeesh you are shallow

BULLSHITE! And here, i'll make it even easier for you to understand. I don't give a damn about the Sunnis, Shiites, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, or whatever. Let's get out of the Middle East. No good will come out of our constant meddling there. It will only lead to more Americans being killed. So, fluck all of em! I just want out.

Well yeah, in terms of numbers, but the majority of Sunnis are moderate, despite Saudi Arabia, ISIS and several of the Gulf States. African countries, Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey, Central Asian republics and so on are mainly Sunni and would not go to war over their brand of Islam.

not the whole story-------besides Shiites hating sunnis-----there are sunni tribes at odds too. ---to me the most important and dangerous alliance today is between RUSSIA AND THE SHIITE-SHIT of the world ----which
kinda includes the alawite shit of Syria-------alawites are the RULING minority in Syria. Interestingly the RULING SUNNIS of Iraq -------were also a minority------the MAJORITY Shiites could not get into control until
recently and then not really

Forum List

Back