POLL: Do You Support War With Iran?

Do You Support War With Iran

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So that is why they have done so in the past?

Go find a good book on the recent history of the world that is not written by a liberal with an agenda.

Stop buying into Warmonger Bullshite. Go back and research how many preposterous lies the Bush Administration told to get us into the Iraq War blunder. Lies like Iraq being involved with 9/11, 'Mobile Chemical/Biological Weapon Units,' and of course the grand lie of them all... WMD's.

The reality was, Iraq barely even had a military. The 'No-Fly Zones' and crippling sanctions, rendered it a weak defenseless nation. It was no threat to anyone. And it certainly didn't have anything to do with 9/11. That was our 'Good Friends' the Saudis.

try again-----Bush never said that your hero Saddam did 9-11. Bush, correctly said that Iraq had weapns of mass destruction----chemical and biological agends with which he murdered hundreds of thousands
up north in KURDISTAN and to the south----the Shiites. Saddam also rendered financial support to
terrorists world wide-----he was a typical BAATHIST DOG

Oh boy, you really have drank the Warmonger Kool-Aid. Iraq wasn't a threat to anyone. It was defenseless and completely contained. You really should go back and research all of Bush's preposterous lies. There were no Islamist Terrorists in Iraq before the US invasion. They invaded soon after the US did.

wrong again. In fact I am very aware of just how and what Saddam was-----and what he was up to-----you got a link to your claim that BUSH CLAIMED THAT SADDAM DID 9-11-01? Saddam did somehow have
the CONFIDENCE to invade Kuwait----and act greeted with enthusiasm by SUNNI DOGS world-wide---

Gotta end our insane Middle East policy. Our Government loved Hussein at one point. Then it didn't. We need to scale things back bigtime over there.

our government did not "LOVE" Hussein-------as to supplying him in his fight with IMPERIALIST Iran---no one asked me just as no one asked me about helping the Taliban dogs and pigs in the 1980s. The white house has been making this kind of mistake for a very long time. It is time for the whitehouse to recognize BAATHISM for the islamo Nazi movement that it is. Indonesia is another UNINDICTED FELON in the cosmic war of the world

Stop buying into Warmonger Bullshite. Go back and research how many preposterous lies the Bush Administration told to get us into the Iraq War blunder. Lies like Iraq being involved with 9/11, 'Mobile Chemical/Biological Weapon Units,' and of course the grand lie of them all... WMD's.

The reality was, Iraq barely even had a military. The 'No-Fly Zones' and crippling sanctions, rendered it a weak defenseless nation. It was no threat to anyone. And it certainly didn't have anything to do with 9/11. That was our 'Good Friends' the Saudis.

try again-----Bush never said that your hero Saddam did 9-11. Bush, correctly said that Iraq had weapns of mass destruction----chemical and biological agends with which he murdered hundreds of thousands
up north in KURDISTAN and to the south----the Shiites. Saddam also rendered financial support to

Oh boy, you really have drank the Warmonger Kool-Aid. Iraq wasn't a threat to anyone. It was defenseless and completely contained. You really should go back and research all of Bush's preposterous lies. There were no Islamist Terrorists in Iraq before the US invasion. They invaded soon after the US did.

wrong again. In fact I am very aware of just how and what Saddam was-----and what he was up to-----you got a link to your claim that BUSH CLAIMED THAT SADDAM DID 9-11-01? Saddam did somehow have
the CONFIDENCE to invade Kuwait----and act greeted with enthusiasm by SUNNI DOGS world-wide---

Gotta end our insane Middle East policy. Our Government loved Hussein at one point. Then it didn't. We need to scale things back bigtime over there.

our government did not "LOVE" Hussein-------as to supplying him in his fight with IMPERIALIST Iran---no one asked me just as no one asked me about helping the Taliban dogs and pigs in the 1980s. The white house has been making this kind of mistake for a very long time. It is time for the whitehouse to recognize BAATHISM for the islamo Nazi movement that it is. Indonesia is another UNINDICTED FELON in the cosmic war of the world

Bring 'Baathism' back. It was far better than what we're seeing now. There were no Islamist Terrorists in Iraq or Syria before the wars. The 'Baathists' had that under control. They weren't religious fanatics. They were mostly Western-educated and secular. We've opened Pandora's Box over there. What a mess.

Bring 'Baathism' back. It was far better than what we're seeing now. There were no Islamist Terrorists in Iraq or Syria before the wars. The 'Baathists' had that under control. They weren't religious fanatics. They were mostly Western-educated and secular. We've opened Pandora's Box over there. What a mess.

try again-------the ONLY people to use nitrogen mustard gas after world war II----in fact the only
people to use nitrogen mustard gas after world war I----------were the BAATHIST PIGS of the
U.A.R --------the dog GAMEL ABDUL NASSER was a BIG TIME BAATHIST PIG-----the very
same lump of scum who threw his own army under the bus for his vile ambition as KING OF
ARABIA UBER ALLES land. SADDAM HAD wine cellars full of nitrogen mustard gas-----do you
know that the USA homeland security people have elaborate protocols in place for IF AND WHEN your
buddies use the stuff on our children right here in the USA? nitrogen mustard gas is a W.M.D

try again-------the ONLY people to use nitrogen mustard gas after world war II----in fact the only
people to use nitrogen mustard gas after world war I----------were the BAATHIST PIGS of the
U.A.R --------the dog GAMEL ABDUL NASSER was a BIG TIME BAATHIST PIG-----the very
same lump of scum who threw his own army under the bus for his vile ambition as KING OF
ARABIA UBER ALLES land. SADDAM HAD wine cellars full of nitrogen mustard gas-----do you
know that the USA homeland security people have elaborate protocols in place for IF AND WHEN your
buddies use the stuff on our children right here in the USA? nitrogen mustard gas is a W.M.D

I have a feeling the mustard gas was supplied by the US. Remember, that was back when Hussein was 'Our Guy.' But like i said, i'll take the Baathists over what we're seeing now. They were secular folks. They wanted nothing to do with Islamist insanity.

I have a feeling the mustard gas was supplied by the US. Remember, that was back when Hussein was 'Our Guy.' But like i said, i'll take the Baathists over what we're seeing now. They were secular folks. They wanted nothing to do with Islamist insanity.

you have a "FEELING"-----well you happen to be wrong------the situation is well documented----your Nazi buddies shared with your buddy AL HUSSEINI ----grand mufti of Jerusalem----The man who liked to slit the throats of infants-----YOUR FAVE ----the good mufti shared with GAMAL----and GAMAL shared with his fellow Baathist dog------SADDAM. You are tight with a really GENTEEL crowd

Well, let's just put it all out there. Let's just ask the question. We all know tensions are rapidly coming to a boiling point between the US and Iran. It does appear an attack on Iran is imminent. So, do you support a war with Iran?

Vote and share your thoughts.
I am not sure where you get this notion that war is imminent. My support of any war is contingent upon the basis for that war. I don't just blanket support military action.

you have a "FEELING"-----well you happen to be wrong------the situation is well documented----your Nazi buddies shared with your buddy AL HUSSEINI ----grand mufti of Jerusalem----The man who liked to slit the throats of infants-----YOUR FAVE ----the good mufti shared with GAMAL----and GAMAL shared with his fellow Baathist dog------SADDAM. You are tight with a really GENTEEL crowd

Pussy Cats compared to ISIS and Al Qaeda. Not saying they were good folks, but they were the far safer alternative. Al Qaeda and ISIS were non-existent in Iraq and Syria before the wars. Our constant meddling really has opened Pandora's Box over there.

Well, let's just put it all out there. Let's just ask the question. We all know tensions are rapidly coming to a boiling point between the US and Iran. It does appear an attack on Iran is imminent. So, do you support a war with Iran?

I am not sure where you get this notion that war is imminent. My support of any war is contingent upon the basis for that war. I don't just blanket support military action.

so true------the OP is flawed. No one is actually suggesting WAR with Iran-----In my opinion
Iran should be treated in the same way Germany should have been treated in 1933----someone should
have put a bullet in the head of Adolf Circa 1970 ---someone should have put a bullet in the
head of Saddam. about the same time that someone should have put a bullet in the head of Hafez
Assad -------a few years later someone should have put a bullet in the head of KHOMEINI

You really don't feel an attack on Iran is imminent? Can you elaborate.

so true------the OP is flawed. No one is actually suggesting WAR with Iran-----In my opinion
Iran should be treated in the same way Germany should have been treated in 1933----someone should
have put a bullet in the head of Adolf Circa 1970 ---someone should have put a bullet in the
head of Saddam. about the same time that someone should have put a bullet in the head of Hafez
Assad -------a few years later someone should have put a bullet in the head of KHOMEINI

Uh, you do know assassinating foreign leaders is illegal, and is an act of war? Don't ya?

Pussy Cats compared to ISIS and Al Qaeda. Not saying they were good folks, but they were the far safer alternative. Al Qaeda and ISIS were non-existent in Iraq and Syria before the wars. Our constant meddling really has opened Pandora's Box over there.

Wrong again-------ISIS is DA CALIPHATE------muhummad the rapist of mecca, created the CALIPHATE------his successor-----the dog UMAR-----spread the filth. You want to call
muhummad and the Koran a PANDORA's box??? fine with me

Obama pulled out of Iraq so ISIS could fill the void. Fact.

You really don't feel an attack on Iran is imminent? Can you elaborate.
Are we moving troops around their borders?

Uh, you do know assassinating foreign leaders is illegal, and is an act of war? Don't ya?

killing mad dogs is an act of righteousnes

Forum List

Back