POLL: Do You Support War With Iran?

Do You Support War With Iran

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Well, let's just put it all out there. Let's just ask the question. We all know tensions are rapidly coming to a boiling point between the US and Iran. It does appear an attack on Iran is imminent. So, do you support a war with Iran?

Vote and share your thoughts.

I voted No.

That's no and no and no and no and....NO.

We're all tired of war, I think everyone should just sit down and have some nice Martini Cocktails and talk about Neoclassical architecture and 19th Century poetry, wouldn't that be nice? Yes it would be very nice.

Iranians don't have any of that.
iran is land of poetry . poetry is iranian symbol

Persian literature - Wikipedia

Shirazi wine - Wikipedia

Yaldā Night - Wikipedia
The longest and darkest night of the year is a time when friends and family gather together to eat, drink and read poetry (especially Hafez) until well after midnight. Fruits and nuts are eaten and pomegranates and watermelons are particularly significant. The red color in these fruits symbolizes the crimson hues of dawn and glow of life. The poems of Divan-e Hafez, which can be found in the bookcases of most Iranian families, are intermingled with peoples' life and are read or recited during various occasions like this festival and at Nowruz.

Those days are GONE----dani-------PERSIA was once a land of ZOROASTRIANS AND JEWS-----
then islam happened----------Iranians are just living on the remnants of that which the filth of islam
DESTROYED

Hopefully all the old Iranian hardliners will die soon and the young generations will take over that are sick with the current regime.

Did you see what that scumbag regime did in 2009?

In syria the last 5 years?

They will slaughter every fucking iranian, cat, mouse, plant and tree before giving up power, no different than the germans.

It will take an outside invading force willing to do what is necessary to save the world to destroy a regime the iranian people have foisted upon the rest of us.

Very true about the 7th century savages....

"When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."
Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 108

My Iranian friends are waiting and hoping for another revolution to over throw the current regime.

Cool, none of our business though. We need to disengage from the Middle East. It's time.

Wrong.

We need to do the very opposite of what Obama did....we need to encourage it.

When the Egyptian people declined to be governed by the 7th century savages, the Muslim Brotherhood, Obama had a fit:
"The U.S. government has decided privately to act as if the military takeover of Egypt was a coup, temporarily suspending most forms of military aid, despite deciding not to announce publicly a coup determination one way or the other, according to a leading U.S. senator.
In the latest example of its poorly understood Egypt policy, the Obama administration has decided to temporarily suspend the disbursement of most direct military aid, the delivery of weapons to the Egyptian military, and some forms of economic aid to the Egyptiangovernment while it conducts a broad review of the relationship."
Senator: Obama Administration Secretly Suspended Military Aid to Egypt - The Daily Beast

a. Did Obama do any of those things when Iranian protesters cried out for American support????
"Iranian Green Movement..... numerous other people who have ostensibly been either killed or arrested since the election.[122] The government has issued very little official information on who has been killed or arrested (except Neda Agha-Soltan, whose video circulated quickly on the Internet). Hospitals were prohibited from registering the dead bodies or injured people, as a medical student at Rasoul-Akram hospital witnessed on the night of 15 June: "Nine people died at our hospital and another 28 had gunshot wounds... [the government] removed the dead bodies on back of trucks,.."
2009 Iranian presidential election protests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama sat on his 'wrong side of history.'

Time to turn a critical eye to the real Obama agenda.

Nah, none of our business. Let's begin the disengagement process in the Middle East. We've done enough damage over there. Time for big change.

They will slaughter every fucking iranian, cat, mouse, plant and tree before giving up power, no different than the germans.

It will take an outside invading force willing to do what is necessary to save the world to destroy a regime the iranian people have foisted upon the rest of us.

"When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."

My Iranian friends are waiting and hoping for another revolution to over throw the current regime.

Cool, none of our business though. We need to disengage from the Middle East. It's time.

Wrong.

When the Egyptian people declined to be governed by the 7th century savages, the Muslim Brotherhood, Obama had a fit:
"The U.S. government has decided privately to act as if the military takeover of Egypt was a coup, temporarily suspending most forms of military aid, despite deciding not to announce publicly a coup determination one way or the other, according to a leading U.S. senator.
In the latest example of its poorly understood Egypt policy, the Obama administration has decided to temporarily suspend the disbursement of most direct military aid, the delivery of weapons to the Egyptian military, and some forms of economic aid to the Egyptiangovernment while it conducts a broad review of the relationship."
Senator: Obama Administration Secretly Suspended Military Aid to Egypt - The Daily Beast

a. Did Obama do any of those things when Iranian protesters cried out for American support????
"Iranian Green Movement..... numerous other people who have ostensibly been either killed or arrested since the election.[122] The government has issued very little official information on who has been killed or arrested (except Neda Agha-Soltan, whose video circulated quickly on the Internet). Hospitals were prohibited from registering the dead bodies or injured people, as a medical student at Rasoul-Akram hospital witnessed on the night of 15 June: "Nine people died at our hospital and another 28 had gunshot wounds... [the government] removed the dead bodies on back of trucks,.."

Nah, none of our business. Let's begin the disengagement process in the Middle East. We've done enough damage over there. Time for big change.

The biggest change would be you acquiring an education.

Forthwith.

Well, let's just put it all out there. Let's just ask the question. We all know tensions are rapidly coming to a boiling point between the US and Iran. It does appear an attack on Iran is imminent. So, do you support a war with Iran?

Vote and share your thoughts.

I voted No.

That's no and no and no and no and....NO.

We're all tired of war, I think everyone should just sit down and have some nice Martini Cocktails and talk about Neoclassical architecture and 19th Century poetry, wouldn't that be nice? Yes it would be very nice.

Iranians don't have any of that.
iran is land of poetry . poetry is iranian symbol

Persian literature - Wikipedia

Shirazi wine - Wikipedia

Yaldā Night - Wikipedia
The longest and darkest night of the year is a time when friends and family gather together to eat, drink and read poetry (especially Hafez) until well after midnight. Fruits and nuts are eaten and pomegranates and watermelons are particularly significant. The red color in these fruits symbolizes the crimson hues of dawn and glow of life. The poems of Divan-e Hafez, which can be found in the bookcases of most Iranian families, are intermingled with peoples' life and are read or recited during various occasions like this festival and at Nowruz.

Iran is also one of the leading exporters of terrorism in the world, a country that has been and is threatening, intimidating, and undermining its neighbors and who threatens the world. They are led by the man who was leading chants of 'Death to America' while Obama gave them whatever they wanted in his Un-Constitutional Treaty.

That's actually inaccurate Warmonger propaganda. Iran and Shiites have very little influence on Global Jihad. Global Islamic Terrorism is an overwhelmingly Sunni Muslim thing. Most of the world's Jihadists come from places like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Somalia, Libya, Egypt, and other Sunni nations. When's the last time you heard of an Iranian or Shiite Terrorist attack in a Western nation? Research that a bit, and then get back to us.

It's a VOLUNTARY army - no one was drafted into it. Second, it's the fucking army, not the boy scouts; if those joining had no thought that they might ever get called upon to actually fight, then they should have joined the peace corps or taught high school social studies.
Don't stop yet!

9a0e65a2c6bc5b865e6688a15c47f4f7.jpg

I hear ya. I'm just saying, if you don't wanna send your children to die and be maimed in some foreign Hellhole, don't be a Warmonger.
I and every male member of my family has served in the military, many of them in combat as far back as the Revolution. We don't want war but if there is one my family is gonna work for Uncle Sam.

I hear that a lot from Warmongers. They 'don't want war', yet they keep us in a Permanent state of War. So i'm sorry, i have to be skeptical of Warmongers who claim they 'don't want war.' Because it appears they do want it.

I think you are missing something kid. I don't want to go to war either.
However if we let these assholes like Putin, Khomeini of Iran, Saddam, China, Jong Un ........... take over the world..........
1. Are you just going to sit there till they are in your backyard? Then react when its too late?
2. Are you just going to sit there and let the world collapse?
3. What do you think will happen to Americas interest, security, economy and future?

Maybe explain why the neighboring countries of Russia are so nervous with Putin. Maybe explain that to Israelis why they are so nervous with Iran. Maybe explain that to young Iranians that don't want to be treated as the supporter of terrorism.

Heard it all before from Warmongers. They 'don't want war', yet they continue to commit us to more of em. I mean, i don't mind if you're honest and just state that you do want more war. I don't agree, but i respect the honesty. However, i have no respect for Warmongers who claim they 'don't want war', yet keep us in a state of permanent war. I'll never trust them.

Wrong.

Forthwith.

Let's get out. We've caused so much more pain & suffering over there. The Iraq War blunder is a prime example of that. We killed several Thousand men, women, and children. And all we did was hand the country over to the Shiites.

The Iraqi Shiites are now aligned with Shiite Iran. And now we wanna start a war with Iran. What an embarrassingly insane foreign policy. Time to move towards a disengagement policy in the Middle East.

Well according to our own little poll here, most don't support war with Iran. But will it happen anyway? I'm guessing it will. I'm preparing for a False Flag event. We're sending more ships to the coast of Yemen. It's a provocation. Our Government is trying to bait an attack. But i'll be very skeptical of any claims of an Iranian attack on the US. It makes no sense. Iran wouldn't start a war it knows it can't possibly win.

Anyone who wants war with Iran wants war with China and Russia as that is what an attack on Iran actually means. Does any sane person truly want that?

Let's not forget...

What's Behind the New Chinese-Russian-Iranian Alliance? | The Huffington Post
Vandalizing the Bear's Den

Putin is just using that as a bargaining chip to get us to give him back Russia's natural sphere of influence and cancel those self-righteous trade sanctions. The NWO's attempt to make Russia forever weak and corrupted by a World Bank financed Mafia ever since George Global took over in 1989 is what drove Putin to his retaliatory aggression.

What the Ayatollahs are preaching is no more hateful than the inhuman interjections of many here.
Absolutely rejecting the history of the situation assures further error. Working England's and the oil interests' will in 1953 (an operation the C.I.A. acknowledges doing) got us here. The illegal invasion of Iraq got us here. Encouraging Saddam to attack Iran got us here.
The worst form of government in my mind is a theocracy. Next is idiocy.
The Manhattan Project Provided a Cure to This Religious Virus

The Iranians themselves have proven that Mosaddegh wouldn't have lasted. When they replaced the Shah with the bloodthirsty megalomaniac Ayatollah, they relieved us of all guilt. Churchill ordered the 1952 reinstatement of the Shah, and once again he was proven right. He had fought against these Muslim monsters in Sudan and Afghanistan and, unlike our ignorant multicultie ruling class, knew what the world would have to deal with when the jihad rose again, like the Black Death of the bubonic plague.

Wrong.

"I Ran From Iran and They Were Waiting for Me Where I Ran To"

The Grim Reaper has an appointment with you in Samarra.

Wrong.

Forthwith.

Let's get out. We've caused so much more pain & suffering over there. The Iraq War blunder is a prime example of that. We killed several Thousand men, women, and children. And all we did was hand the country over to the Shiites.

The Iraqi Shiites are now aligned with Shiite Iran. And now we wanna start a war with Iran. What an embarrassingly insane foreign policy. Time to move towards a disengagement policy in the Middle East.
Chucky VIII: The Schumer Identity

Are you applying for a position in the 2020 campaign of the media-hog multicultie, the Grim Weeper?

iran is land of poetry . poetry is iranian symbol.

WTF does that have to do with all the politicians, journalists and intellectuals murdered by iran in Lebanon? Or of the gulag in Evin prison, holding cartoonists like Atena? Or of the million people iran massacred in syria? Or with the thousands arrested and beaten in Evin prison after 2009 faked election? Or the thousands of dead/injured US soldiers in iraq because of iran?

That's actually inaccurate Warmonger propaganda. Iran and Shiites have very little influence on Global Jihad. Global Islamic Terrorism is an overwhelmingly Sunni Muslim thing. Most of the world's Jihadists come from places like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Somalia, Libya, Egypt, and other Sunni nations. When's the last time you heard of an Iranian or Shiite Terrorist attack in a Western nation? Research that a bit, and then get back to us.

How many times is this fucking retard going to repeat the same post?

I ALREADY answered you, you stupid fucking moron:

POLL: Do You Support War With Iran?

"Start researching the bombings in paris in the mid 1990s, and see who did them. Then go look up the argentinian bombings in the early 1990s."

Funny how everyone is worried about a nation that allows in inspectors but not a peep about Israel which has refused to acknowledge its nukes nor let in inspectors and kidnapped and persecuted a scientist that told the world the truth about the biggest threat in the ME ...Israel.

And so one of the vermin who lives by propaganda, 'moral equivalency,'' checks in.

Government school grad,huh?
Its OK darling we all know you republitards have no legit answer its no surprise. Love seeing you squirm though.

Forum List

Back