POLL: Do You Support War With Iran?

Do You Support War With Iran

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The US/West is causing all the horrific chaos in the Middle East. It's about controlling Governments and the oil. Iran certainly wouldn't be perfect, but the US meddling there did lead to the Revolution.

ok ----you have made a flamboyant and utterly idiotic ASSERTION--------TAKE A BOW

Horrific chaos is nothing new in the middle east

"Horrific chaos is nothing new in the middle east"

It is indeed what the Shia desire, they "believe" it will bring back their "messiah". Mr. Schrute has no knowledge of the Religious motives of all involved over there.

Guess who attacked the US on 9/11? Here's a hint, it wasn't Iran or Shiites.

so? what is your point? are you admitting that you are Iranian?---or Shiite?-----that's ok---the
very first muslim I knew VERY WELL-----was a Shiite-------full of hatred. I was very young and could
not really understand just WHO he hated--------I did not even know "Shiite" then. Osama was a sunni----
SO? does that fact make Shiites something like quakers?

Just countering your Warmonger Bullshite. Iran is no threat to the US. Maybe it's time for the US to focus on who and where the real Terrorists are. Look to our supposed 'Good Friends.'

I, very strongly, believe that Iran and Russia are dangerous to the world. Also----both support
terrorism-------it is one of their weapons. Terrorism is ALSO a weapon of Isis-----which both oppose.
I detect NO WARMONGERING.-----but the ACCUSATION of "war mongering" is very prominent HISTORICALLY-------in Imperialist aggressors (ie ---like Russia and Iran) -------Those who support
Russian and Iranian imperialism are spitting WarMongerer as a diversion--------

Hopefully all the old Iranian hardliners will die soon and the young generations will take over that are sick with the current regime.

Did you see what that scumbag regime did in 2009?

In syria the last 5 years?

They will slaughter every fucking iranian, cat, mouse, plant and tree before giving up power, no different than the germans.

It will take an outside invading force willing to do what is necessary to save the world to destroy a regime the iranian people have foisted upon the rest of us.

Very true about the 7th century savages....

"When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."
Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 108

My Iranian friends are waiting and hoping for another revolution to over throw the current regime.

Cool, none of our business though. We need to disengage from the Middle East. It's time.

should we "disengage" from south America too? western Europe? Greenland and Canada?

Hopefully all the old Iranian hardliners will die soon and the young generations will take over that are sick with the current regime.

They will slaughter every fucking iranian, cat, mouse, plant and tree before giving up power, no different than the germans.

It will take an outside invading force willing to do what is necessary to save the world to destroy a regime the iranian people have foisted upon the rest of us.

"When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."

My Iranian friends are waiting and hoping for another revolution to over throw the current regime.

Cool, none of our business though. We need to disengage from the Middle East. It's time.

should we "disengage" from south America too? western Europe? Greenland and Canada?

ok-----no more Olympics for us-------no more UN building-------no more FUSION CUISINE

ok ----you have made a flamboyant and utterly idiotic ASSERTION--------TAKE A BOW

Horrific chaos is nothing new in the middle east

It is indeed what the Shia desire, they "believe" it will bring back their "messiah". Mr. Schrute has no knowledge of the Religious motives of all involved over there.

so? what is your point? are you admitting that you are Iranian?---or Shiite?-----that's ok---the
very first muslim I knew VERY WELL-----was a Shiite-------full of hatred. I was very young and could
not really understand just WHO he hated--------I did not even know "Shiite" then. Osama was a sunni----

Just countering your Warmonger Bullshite. Iran is no threat to the US. Maybe it's time for the US to focus on who and where the real Terrorists are. Look to our supposed 'Good Friends.'

I, very strongly, believe that Iran and Russia are dangerous to the world. Also----both support
terrorism-------it is one of their weapons. Terrorism is ALSO a weapon of Isis-----which both oppose.
I detect NO WARMONGERING.-----but the ACCUSATION of "war mongering" is very prominent HISTORICALLY-------in Imperialist aggressors (ie ---like Russia and Iran) -------Those who support

Uh huh, because the US isn't an 'Imperialist Aggressor.' No way. Man, Americans really are so propagandized.

Uh huh, because the US isn't an 'Imperialist Aggressor.' No way. Man, Americans really are so propagandized.

nope----the US is not an Imperialist Aggressor

Wrong.

We need to do the very opposite of what Obama did....we need to encourage it.

When the Egyptian people declined to be governed by the 7th century savages, the Muslim Brotherhood, Obama had a fit:
"The U.S. government has decided privately to act as if the military takeover of Egypt was a coup, temporarily suspending most forms of military aid, despite deciding not to announce publicly a coup determination one way or the other, according to a leading U.S. senator.
In the latest example of its poorly understood Egypt policy, the Obama administration has decided to temporarily suspend the disbursement of most direct military aid, the delivery of weapons to the Egyptian military, and some forms of economic aid to the Egyptiangovernment while it conducts a broad review of the relationship."
Senator: Obama Administration Secretly Suspended Military Aid to Egypt - The Daily Beast

a. Did Obama do any of those things when Iranian protesters cried out for American support????
"Iranian Green Movement..... numerous other people who have ostensibly been either killed or arrested since the election.[122] The government has issued very little official information on who has been killed or arrested (except Neda Agha-Soltan, whose video circulated quickly on the Internet). Hospitals were prohibited from registering the dead bodies or injured people, as a medical student at Rasoul-Akram hospital witnessed on the night of 15 June: "Nine people died at our hospital and another 28 had gunshot wounds... [the government] removed the dead bodies on back of trucks,.."
2009 Iranian presidential election protests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama sat on his 'wrong side of history.'

Time to turn a critical eye to the real Obama agenda.

I detect NO WARMONGERING.-----but the ACCUSATION of "war mongering" is very prominent HISTORICALLY-------in Imperialist aggressors (ie ---like Russia and Iran) -------Those who support Russian and Iranian imperialism are spitting WarMongerer as a diversion--------

The Saul Alinsky tactic; accuse your enemies of EXACTLY what you are doing yourself.

Well, let's just put it all out there. Let's just ask the question. We all know tensions are rapidly coming to a boiling point between the US and Iran. It does appear an attack on Iran is imminent. So, do you support a war with Iran?

Vote and share your thoughts.

I support war with Iran if they build and deploy a nuclear weapon.

No doubt, but lets hope peaceful methods can work first.

Iran feels it has the right to possess nuclear weapons. So far, it hasn't developed them. But it feels it has the same right to possess them as the US, Israel, and other nations have. That's their perspective anyway. So why is Iran prevented from possessing nuclear weapons, while others have been allowed to? It is something interesting to ponder.

Iran's government is the world's largest supporter of state-sponsored terrorism.

That's why!
brainwashedamerica1.gif
b7877a27d1ff0a8fe4cf013bbe363d1d.jpg

"When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of , he decided to sit that andto die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."

They don't have the guns. Obama could have helped them in '09, he decided to sit that and Crimea out. Curiously though Libya, Syria, Yemen and Somalia, Iraq and Afghanistan all are getting bombed and shot up.

'Do you support war with Iran'

I support using every diplomatic, economic, and any other option before going to war with Iran. War is supposed to be the extremely LAST option when all other forms of diplomacy and options have been exhausted.

Iran, however, must not be allowed to acquire nuclear weapons.

That being said....

What type of 'War' are we talking about? According to Liberals Afghanistan and Iraq were wars but using our military to conduct air strikes and aerial defense of Al Qaeda forces that overthrew Gaddafi's government on the ground was not. According to Liberals having military combat troops inside Syria fighting to help oust Assad is not.

So are you talking conducting air strikes on Iran or engaging in ground combat against Iran?

Well, let's just put it all out there. Let's just ask the question. We all know tensions are rapidly coming to a boiling point between the US and Iran. It does appear an attack on Iran is imminent. So, do you support a war with Iran?

I voted No.

That's no and no and no and no and....NO.

We're all tired of war, I think everyone should just sit down and have some nice Martini Cocktails and talk about Neoclassical architecture and 19th Century poetry, wouldn't that be nice? Yes it would be very nice.

Iranians don't have any of that.
iran is land of poetry . poetry is iranian symbol

Persian literature - Wikipedia

Shirazi wine - Wikipedia

Yaldā Night - Wikipedia
The longest and darkest night of the year is a time when friends and family gather together to eat, drink and read poetry (especially Hafez) until well after midnight. Fruits and nuts are eaten and pomegranates and watermelons are particularly significant. The red color in these fruits symbolizes the crimson hues of dawn and glow of life. The poems of Divan-e Hafez, which can be found in the bookcases of most Iranian families, are intermingled with peoples' life and are read or recited during various occasions like this festival and at Nowruz.

I voted No.

We're all tired of war, I think everyone should just sit down and have some nice Martini Cocktails and talk about Neoclassical architecture and 19th Century poetry, wouldn't that be nice? Yes it would be very nice.

Shirazi wine - Wikipedia

Yaldā Night - Wikipedia
The longest and darkest night of the year is a time when friends and family gather together to eat, drink and read poetry (especially Hafez) until well after midnight. Fruits and nuts are eaten and pomegranates and watermelons are particularly significant. The red color in these fruits symbolizes the crimson hues of dawn and glow of life. The poems of Divan-e Hafez, which can be found in the bookcases of most Iranian families, are intermingled with peoples' life and are read or recited during various occasions like this festival and at Nowruz.

Iran is also one of the leading exporters of terrorism in the world, a country that has been and is threatening, intimidating, and undermining its neighbors and who threatens the world. They are led by the man who was leading chants of 'Death to America' while Obama gave them whatever they wanted in his Un-Constitutional Treaty.

I voted No.

Shirazi wine - Wikipedia

Yaldā Night - Wikipedia

Now...back to reality. Iran was originally known as Persia, and its people, Persians, not Arabs. But, they are Muslims, and due to the poison that seeps from the holy book, the Q'ran, they remain eternal enemies of the Jewish people, and of freedom.

Hence, the name change from the time-honored 'Persia,' to the more contemporary 'Iran.'

"The name Iran means ‘Aryan,’ and was chosen to support a massive Nazi-dominated infrastructure which was ready to provide oil to the Nazis.
By the early 1930s, Reza Pahlavi's close ties with Nazi Germany began worrying the Allied states.[8] Germany's modern state and economy highly impressed the Shah, and there were hundreds of Germans involved in every aspect of the state, from setting up factories to building roads, railroads and bridges.[9]" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Iranian_relations

That particular characteristic... anti-Semitism, may, in fact, be what both Carter and Obama saw as their ...affinity.... with Iran.
Advancing Islamofascism, just a bonus.

I voted No.

Shirazi wine - Wikipedia

Yaldā Night - Wikipedia

Iran is also one of the leading exporters of terrorism in the world, a country that has been and is threatening, intimidating, and undermining its neighbors and who threatens the world. They are led by the man who was leading chants of 'Death to America' while Obama gave them whatever they wanted in his Un-Constitutional Treaty.

I voted No.

Shirazi wine - Wikipedia

Yaldā Night - Wikipedia

Now...back to reality. Iran was originally known as Persia, and its people, Persians, not Arabs. But, they are Muslims, and due to the poison that seeps from the holy book, the Q'ran, they remain eternal enemies of the Jewish people, and of freedom.

Hence, the name change from the time-honored 'Persia,' to the more contemporary 'Iran.'

"The name Iran means ‘Aryan,’ and was chosen to support a massive Nazi-dominated infrastructure which was ready to provide oil to the Nazis.
By the early 1930s, Reza Pahlavi's close ties with Nazi Germany began worrying the Allied states.[8] Germany's modern state and economy highly impressed the Shah, and there were hundreds of Germans involved in every aspect of the state, from setting up factories to building roads, railroads and bridges.[9]" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Iranian_relations

That particular characteristic... anti-Semitism, may, in fact, be what both Carter and Obama saw as their ...affinity.... with Iran.

wrong .
iran always called iran by iranian .
persia is iran empire name. like rome empire
we have books for 1000.. years ago

for example

this book keep iranian culture and persian aryan value and language against arabic culture
arab invade another lands like egypt and africa and another west asia country . but only iranian saved their culture

shahname is holy book for iranian . for example my father and most iranian like shahname more than qoran.
he never read qoran . but he always read this books like shaname and hafez

Shahnameh - Wikipedia
The Shahnameh, also transliterated as Shahnama (Persian: شاهنامه‎‎ pronounced [ʃɒːhnɒːˈme], "The Book of Kings"), is a long epic poem written by the Persian poet Ferdowsi between c. 977 and 1010 CE and is the national epic of Greater Iran. Consisting of some 50,000 "distichs" or couplets (2-line verses),[1] the Shahnameh is the world's longest epic poem written by a single poet

you can find iran and iranian word in this books very much .
0_shah.jpg

iran= ایران

I voted No.

Shirazi wine - Wikipedia

Yaldā Night - Wikipedia

I voted No.

Shirazi wine - Wikipedia

Yaldā Night - Wikipedia

wrong .

for example

this book keep iranian culture and persian aryan value and language against arabic culture
arab invade another lands like egypt and africa and another west asia country . but only iranian saved their culture

shahname is holy book for iranian . for example my father and most iranian like shahname more than qoran.

Shahnameh - Wikipedia
The Shahnameh, also transliterated as Shahnama (Persian: شاهنامه‎‎ pronounced [ʃɒːhnɒːˈme], "The Book of Kings"), is a long epic poem written by the Persian poet Ferdowsi between c. 977 and 1010 CE and is the national epic of Greater Iran. Consisting of some 50,000 "distichs" or couplets (2-line verses),[1] the Shahnameh is the world's longest epic poem written by a single poet

0_shah.jpg

iran= ایران

Dump Khameni and the World might talk to you.

If you're not willing to send your own children to die, than don't be a Warmonger.

It's a VOLUNTARY army - no one was drafted into it. Second, it's the fucking army, not the boy scouts; if those joining had no thought that they might ever get called upon to actually fight, then they should have joined the peace corps or taught high school social studies.
Don't stop yet!

9a0e65a2c6bc5b865e6688a15c47f4f7.jpg

I hear ya. I'm just saying, if you don't wanna send your children to die and be maimed in some foreign Hellhole, don't be a Warmonger.
I and every male member of my family has served in the military, many of them in combat as far back as the Revolution. We don't want war but if there is one my family is gonna work for Uncle Sam.

I hear that a lot from Warmongers. They 'don't want war', yet they keep us in a Permanent state of War. So i'm sorry, i have to be skeptical of Warmongers who claim they 'don't want war.' Because it appears they do want it.

I think you are missing something kid. I don't want to go to war either.
However if we let these assholes like Putin, Khomeini of Iran, Saddam, China, Jong Un ........... take over the world..........
1. Are you just going to sit there till they are in your backyard? Then react when its too late?
2. Are you just going to sit there and let the world collapse?
3. What do you think will happen to Americas interest, security, economy and future?

Maybe explain why the neighboring countries of Russia are so nervous with Putin. Maybe explain that to Israelis why they are so nervous with Iran. Maybe explain that to young Iranians that don't want to be treated as the supporter of terrorism.

I detect NO WARMONGERING.-----but the ACCUSATION of "war mongering" is very prominent HISTORICALLY-------in Imperialist aggressors (ie ---like Russia and Iran) -------Those who support Russian and Iranian imperialism are spitting WarMongerer as a diversion--------

The Saul Alinsky tactic; accuse your enemies of EXACTLY what you are doing yourself.

thanks scholar for the NAME of the tactic. SAUL ALINSKY -----uhm----a relative of yours?

I voted No.

Shirazi wine - Wikipedia

Yaldā Night - Wikipedia

I voted No.

Shirazi wine - Wikipedia

Yaldā Night - Wikipedia

wrong .

for example

Shahnameh - Wikipedia

0_shah.jpg

iran= ایران

a. As Edwin Black discussed in his book, “ The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust,” Reza Shah changed the name of Persia to Iran for Adolph Hitler. Get it: Persia was Nazi! Jan. 30, 1933, Adolf Hitler became the newly appointed Chancellor of Germany, Arabs throughout the Mideast petitioned to join the Nazi party.

b. So says wikipedia, as well.
The name Iran means ‘Aryan,’ and was chosen to support a massive Nazi-dominated infrastructure which was ready to provide oil to the Nazis. By the early 1930s, Reza Pahlavi's close ties with Nazi Germany began worrying the Allied states.[8] Germany's modern state and economy highly impressed the Shah, and there were hundreds of Germans involved in every aspect of the state, from setting up factories to building roads, railroads and bridges.[9] Germany–Iran relations - Wikipedia

c. "In 1935 the Iranian government requested those countries which it had diplomatic relations with, to call Persia "Iran," which is the name of the country in Persian.
The suggestion for the change is said to have come from the Iranian ambassador to Germany, who came under the influence of the Nazis. At the time Germany was in the grip of racial fever and cultivated good relations with nations of "Aryan" blood. "
Iran Chamber Society: When "Persia" became "Iran"

d. “Germany was our age-old and natural ally, Love of Germany was synonymous with love for Iran. The sound of German officers' footsteps was heard on the shores of the Nile. Swastika flags were flying from the outskirts of Moscow to the peaks of the Caucasus Mts. Iranian patriots eagerly awaited the arrival of their old allies. My friend and I would spin tales about the grandeur of the superior race. We considered Germany the chosen representative of this race in Europe and Iran its representative in Asia. The right to life and role was ours. Others had no choice but submission and slavery. We discarded the old maps and remade Iran into a country larger than what it was in Achaemenian times.” -Reza Shah -March 20, 1939 "

e. In various pro-Nazi publications, lectures, speeches, and ceremonies, parallels were drawn between the Shah of Iran and Hitler, and praise the charisma and virtue of the Fuhrerprinzip.
"The Iranian crisis of 1941: The actors, Britain, Germany, and the Soviet Union" Miron Rezun, p. 29 .

Forum List

Back