POLL: Does the size and role of government exist on a continuum?

Does the Size, Cost, Depth and Authority of governments exist on a continuum?

• 2. No, we are either the USA or we are Venezuela

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Democrats are entirely to blame for that.
So you can say something like that, without irony, with this man-child in the White House. Astonishing.

I'm out of words here. That's happening more and more as this republic circles the drain.

This started before Trump, whom I didn't vote for.

In fact, Trump is the result of how Democrats were treating people. You actually had Joe Biden saying Mitt Romney, who by every measure was a upstanding and decent person, was going to "put ya'll back in chains".

He said that.
Did Joe Biden Say Republicans Would 'Put Y'All Back in Chains'?
It's a fact.

How can you even cry about Trump, when you people have been abusive and obnoxious for decades now?
YOU did this. YOU elected Trump. YOU people, by the ridiculous way you treated people on the right wing.... got the right-wing so fed up, and hating you so much, that we finally said enough of you guys just abusing us. We'll vote for whoever will hit back at the left-wing. That's why Trump was elected.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

See this?

View attachment 279366

Trump is willing to take the rocks the left wing has been throwing at right-wingers, and throw them right back in the faces of the left.

This tweet alone, has me considering voting for Trump in 2020. You guys have been so abusive, and so evil, and immoral for so long... I'm willing to vote for Trump, as long as he keeps slapping you people all over the place. I want it. I love it. I enjoy watching you people freak out now. I enjoy you coming on here going "I'm out of words here. That's happening more and more as this republic circles the drain." I love it when you say that. I hope all left-wing democrats say that over and over, as Trump smacks you people around every day.

I hope he keeps pissing you people off. I brings me great joy.

Whether I decide to, or not to vote for Trump in 2020, I hope he wins, just say I can see you people who have been abusive to Conservatives and Christians for so long, can scream in terror all over again.

I love it. Love every second. Go crazy you worthless trash, known as left-wingers. Your tears are my joy! :D

Obviously you don't know my politics.

But that's quite a diatribe there.

And please see post 136, the one right above this one.

His personal behavior is completely irrelevant compared to the fact of whether he is or isn't making America great again.

He is dragging America towards more Americanism, the exact thing you as not an America were afraid of.

A soy boy could have never made it happen with the vicious left around. It took a man with balls. In a way those personality flaws are what enabled Trump to defeat the devil.

Of course behaviors are important. Of course temperament is important.

That's the way adults USED to feel, anyway. And that's what we taught our children.

You've dropped your standards so far that you don't remember that.

Actually it's the children who care about the way in how things are done.

Adults only care that things get done.

The True intentions of the Constitution have been perverted.............The Founders gave the Federal Gov't enumerated power for a reason. They knew from History that giving it too much power would lead to a corrupt gov't enriching itself over the will of the people. Voting in laws for their own benefit over the people they were supposed to be representing.

Now we have them passing laws and regs to benefit their buddies and own pocket..........Corrupt to the core..........History repeating itself..........yet again...........imagine that.

I voted to bitch about the poll..............because the Op is a fraud................playing his little stuck up game of nuetrality and so called adult in the room bs................just a normal day for him.

So you can say something like that, without irony, with this man-child in the White House. Astonishing.

I'm out of words here. That's happening more and more as this republic circles the drain.

This started before Trump, whom I didn't vote for.

In fact, Trump is the result of how Democrats were treating people. You actually had Joe Biden saying Mitt Romney, who by every measure was a upstanding and decent person, was going to "put ya'll back in chains".

He said that.
Did Joe Biden Say Republicans Would 'Put Y'All Back in Chains'?
It's a fact.

How can you even cry about Trump, when you people have been abusive and obnoxious for decades now?
YOU did this. YOU elected Trump. YOU people, by the ridiculous way you treated people on the right wing.... got the right-wing so fed up, and hating you so much, that we finally said enough of you guys just abusing us. We'll vote for whoever will hit back at the left-wing. That's why Trump was elected.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

See this?

View attachment 279366

Trump is willing to take the rocks the left wing has been throwing at right-wingers, and throw them right back in the faces of the left.

This tweet alone, has me considering voting for Trump in 2020. You guys have been so abusive, and so evil, and immoral for so long... I'm willing to vote for Trump, as long as he keeps slapping you people all over the place. I want it. I love it. I enjoy watching you people freak out now. I enjoy you coming on here going "I'm out of words here. That's happening more and more as this republic circles the drain." I love it when you say that. I hope all left-wing democrats say that over and over, as Trump smacks you people around every day.

I hope he keeps pissing you people off. I brings me great joy.

Whether I decide to, or not to vote for Trump in 2020, I hope he wins, just say I can see you people who have been abusive to Conservatives and Christians for so long, can scream in terror all over again.

I love it. Love every second. Go crazy you worthless trash, known as left-wingers. Your tears are my joy! :D

Obviously you don't know my politics.

But that's quite a diatribe there.

And please see post 136, the one right above this one.

His personal behavior is completely irrelevant compared to the fact of whether he is or isn't making America great again.

He is dragging America towards more Americanism, the exact thing you as not an America were afraid of.

A soy boy could have never made it happen with the vicious left around. It took a man with balls. In a way those personality flaws are what enabled Trump to defeat the devil.

Of course behaviors are important. Of course temperament is important.

That's the way adults USED to feel, anyway. And that's what we taught our children.

You've dropped your standards so far that you don't remember that.

Actually it's the children who care about the way in how things are done.

Adults only care that things get done.

I see. Well fortunately, most of us expect more from our children, let alone our adults.

By the way, I don't remember - did you answer the poll question?

Does the size and scope of government exist on a continuum, or does it not?

Please answer. Thanks in advance.

quote-if-congress-can-do-whatever-in-their-discretion-can-be-done-by-money-and-will-promote-james-madison-53-85-62.jpg

The True intentions of the Constitution have been perverted.............The Founders gave the Federal Gov't enumerated power for a reason. They knew from History that giving it too much power would lead to a corrupt gov't enriching itself over the will of the people. Voting in laws for their own benefit over the people they were supposed to be representing.

Now we have them passing laws and regs to benefit their buddies and own pocket..........Corrupt to the core..........History repeating itself..........yet again...........imagine that.

I voted to bitch about the poll..............because the Op is a fraud................playing his little stuck up game of nuetrality and so called adult in the room bs................just a normal day for him.
I'm not neutral. I'm not impartial. I'm not unbiased.

Please answer the question. It's a really really simple question.

I just did...............I support the constitution and limited gov't..........you wanker............and I know you don't.

We screwed up perverting the General Welfare clause..................and now have a bunch of wankers lining their own pockets because they can spend taxpayer money on any dang thing they want..............joining the millionaires club of corruption in office.

Clear it up for you. I believe in the Constitution and not the perversion of it.

I just did...............I support the constitution and limited gov't..........you wanker............and I know you don't.

We screwed up perverting the General Welfare clause..................and now have a bunch of wankers lining their own pockets because they can spend taxpayer money on any dang thing they want..............joining the millionaires club of corruption in office.

Clear it up for you. I believe in the Constitution and not the perversion of it.
That appears to be a "no".

Although you do say "limited", which is a subjective term.

Well, who knows, you guys just don't have the balls to provide a straight answer.

All kinds of Trumpsters here appearing to think that the size and scope of government DOES NOT exist on a continuum, but none of them have voted "no" yet.

Weird! Why is this? Is the poll function broken or sumpin? Did someone not pay the light bill?

Last edited:

Well, who knows, you guys just don't have the balls to provide a straight answer.

You would be getting a lot more answers if you asked honest questions. Of course government can spend 1% of GDP, 2%... or 3%... .

It's unfortunate that most people here are reading the question as the rhetorical question that it most likely is intended as. An attempt to push the notion that more government is good, because it doesn't result in Venezuela. Again, if you believe so, you could go and live with other people who believe so.

We are the country of liberty. If you have a problem with that, take a hike.

You don't have the balls to read the constitution that you have help pervert................Your biased side always wants more gov't............more ................more .................more.............and have pissed on the Constitution a long time ago..............

You are the problem..............not us...........and our country is screwed because of it......................

Riddle me this................If your side ............and you are on their side............is SO RIGHTEOUS.............Then why the hell is everyone running from Dem controlled states like California............Why are they running...............If your side is so right........................Face it ...............your side sucks.

I've read through this thread, and it appears to me that you've gotten some pretty good answers, but any answer you don't like, you just dismiss.

You would be getting a lot more answers if you asked honest questions. Of course government can spend 1% of GDP, 2%... or 3%... .

It's unfortunate that most people here are reading the question as the rhetorical question that it most likely is intended as. An attempt to push the notion that more government is good, because it doesn't result in Venezuela. Again, if you believe so, you could go and live with other people who believe so.

Holy crap, I'm taking that as a YES, thank you.

That does make me wonder about all the Venezuela stuff, but I do appreciate that.

You don't have the balls to read the constitution that you have help pervert................Your biased side always wants more gov't............more ................more .................more.............and have pissed on the Constitution a long time ago..............

You are the problem..............not us...........and our country is screwed because of it......................

Riddle me this................If your side ............and you are on their side............is SO RIGHTEOUS.............Then why the hell is everyone running from Dem controlled states like California............Why are they running...............If your side is so right........................Face it ...............your side sucks.
Still no answer.

Weird!

All kinds of Trumpsters here appearing to think that the size and scope of government DOES NOT exist on a continuum, but none of them have voted "no" yet.

Weird! Why is this? Is the poll function broken or sumpin? Did someone not pay the light bill?
MRo-YyINky-Rn68-H8x6aOAfatUhb4yiTZbdYHg6KaI.jpg

Still no answer.

Weird!
Yeah it was an answer, one you don't like, not weird.

I've read through this thread, and it appears to me that you've gotten some pretty good answers, but any answer you don't like, you just dismiss.
I'm getting responses, not answers.

The question could not be more clear, but some folks here clearly don't want to begin their response with a clear answer.

That's not my fault.

Holy crap, I'm taking that as a YES, thank you.

That does make me wonder about all the Venezuela stuff, but I do appreciate that.

Venezuela is more a hell hole because of the type of government and the demographics, than the size of government. Of course, the leftists want to move in that direction as well.

Still no answer.

Weird!
Yeah it was an answer, one you don't like, not weird.
What was the answer, yes or no?

I'm getting responses, not answers.

The question could not be more clear, but some folks here clearly don't want to begin their response with a clear answer.

That's not my fault.
Let's get this clear then Moron..................If it were up to me the Federal Gov't would have ONLY THE ENUMERATED POWERS under the Constitution.....................and NOTHING ELSE.........

Then the corrupt ass politicians wouldn't be able to profit off the tax payers money anymore............And the States would decide how to live for themselves and not some career politician who have sold us out long ago.

You purposely mislead questions for a psychology game and you know it.

You are a FRAUD.............and belong on the far left's team..............you are just too big of a coward to put the jersey on.

Forum List

Back