Poll for liberals only: should Biden debate Trump?

Should Biden debate Trump?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
This site does not have much in the way of actual liberals.

You should redirect your question to all the authoritarian leftists, instead.

Libs showing their fascism is absolutely astounding.

No Debate because Orange Man Bad!

If Orange man is bad, wouldn’t you liberal assholes want to debate him and expose him?

No, Orange Man incompetent. Orange Man inept. Orange man get 120K+ killed and preside over 17% unemployment. All because he failed to act.
Trump's only advantage in a debate is to play the bully (like he did with Clinton). That played well with an unpopular opposition candidate in 2016.
But it won't fly this year. Trump has a record to run on and it is dismal. And the second he has to get into a policy debate with Biden, he's cooked. :)

If anyone is going to skip out on the debates, it will be Trump. As I've said, there's no upside for him, all it can do is hurt him..and I said that a month ago.

If Orange man is bad, wouldn’t you liberal assholes want to debate him and expose him?

No, Orange Man incompetent. Orange Man inept. Orange man get 120K+ killed and preside over 17% unemployment. All because he failed to act.
Trump's only advantage in a debate is to play the bully (like he did with Clinton). That played well with an unpopular opposition candidate in 2016.
But it won't fly this year. Trump has a record to run on and it is dismal. And the second he has to get into a policy debate with Biden, he's cooked. :)

If anyone is going to skip out on the debates, it will be Trump. As I've said, there's no upside for him, all it can do is hurt him..and I said that a month ago.
All of the flagrant opposition to Biden as incompetent is complete nonsense.

Liberals, do you want Biden to debate Trump?

Hell yes.

The question is, will Trump show up? Trump has already made noises about how he might not show unless he gets to handpick all the moderators. And since that's not going to happen, Trump might use it as an excuse to bail.

All of the flagrant opposition to Biden as incompetent is complete nonsense.

What were his Top accomplishments while in Congress?

Why are liberals scared of a debate?

If Trump is so bad, Biden will crush him.

They should debate but in the end it really doesn't matter. Both will lie and accomplish little to nothing of what they promise.

Forum List

Back