• RINOs who didn't support him

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • The Democrats/DNC

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Other/Explain

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since I am not a Trump supporter I cannot vote in this poll.

But I would think a loss would be Trump's own fault.

Not anybody else's.

But clearly he is going to blame it on somebody else.

That's how narcissism works.

I am a trump supporter by default. Trump gos down it will be on him alone. He cant blame the media because a republican candidate knows the media aint his friend.

Dayem what is up with this site...Fucking MALWARE blocked again. Folks is there a vBulletin site y'all post at? This is ridiculous.

Since I am not a Trump supporter I cannot vote in this poll.

But I would think a loss would be Trump's own fault.

Not anybody else's.

But clearly he is going to blame it on somebody else.

That's how narcissism works.
If narcissism was bad why did Obama win twice?

Nope.....without a corrupt media Obama never would have become president and Hillary wouldn't have a snowball's chance in Hell of winning.
Welcome to the United States Banana Republic.

The blame lies squarely with the RNC. It starts with the reason we have Trump in the first place. The RNC betrayed us, lied to us, gave 0bama everything he wanted, didn't do anything they promised (except for Ted Cruz). John Boehner was a spineless idiot, Lindsay Graham is a traitor to the party, and Paul Ryan isn't much better.

That's how we got Trump. Now the worthless idiots who caused the mess, Ryan, McCain, Graham, and others are either refusing to endorse Trump, or they are openly criticizing him. Some even claim their intention to vote for Hillary.

If Trump loses, it's clearly the fault of the RNC.

They'll say the system is rigged. Then after a few months they'll claim he was a RINO. Hell, for Romney they did it in reverse. They said he was a RINO, and now claim the system was rigged.

trump is going to lose

in a fair competition he could win.

a charismatic gas bag v a lying puppet

eventually the truth would get out and people would just deal with 4 years of trump.

but the media lies for leftist scum like there is no tomorrow.

once again, the unimportant and useless will make headlines while the important will be ignored.

First off at the end of the day, I have always maintained that I believe Hillary will win simply because the Dims have the #'s to always win a national election as long as they show up. We have an abundance of Americans today that believe the federal government is their cookie jar, therefore the Santa Claus party is very alive and well.

I wasn't counting on however at how weak a candidate Hillary would turn out to be, and how unliked she actually is. Because of that, there has been an opening for a possible win by a solid GOP candidate, for instance, this time around I do believe now that Romney would have had an excellent chance of winning.

Trump on the other hand, is squandering away any chance at all to become president, and in fact I'm not convinced he even wants to win.

At the end of the day then, I will blame the fact that the Dims showed up at the polls, because that's really all that actually needs to happen.

trump is going to lose

eventually the truth would get out and people would just deal with 4 years of trump.

once again, the unimportant and useless will make headlines while the important will be ignored.

Just admit that the Republicans picked a clown as their candidate.

trump is going to lose

As soon as the dems admit they picked a criminal for theirs

First off at the end of the day, I have always maintained that I believe Hillary will win simply because the Dims have the #'s to always win a national election as long as they show up. We have an abundance of Americans today that believe the federal government is their cookie jar, therefore the Santa Claus party is very alive and well.

I wasn't counting on however at how weak a candidate Hillary would turn out to be, and how unliked she actually is. Because of that, there has been an opening for a possible win by a solid GOP candidate, for instance, this time around I do believe now that Romney would have had an excellent chance of winning.

Trump on the other hand, is squandering away any chance at all to become president, and in fact I'm not convinced he even wants to win.

At the end of the day then, I will blame the fact that the Dims showed up at the polls, because that's really all that actually needs to happen.

that would be democrats. you should probably learn to spell it if you want to be taken seriously by anyone except your fellow hacks.

democrats have "numbers" because your party has decided it only wants the votes of angry old white males. that's pretty much on you.

that said, trump did squander his chances. because he can't control his juvenile behavior. ultimately, he has proven himself childish and unfit...even to rock rib republicans.

he only has his trumpsters left....and they were only 40% of the primary election electorate.... which is comprised only of about 47% of the general electorate.

once again, you can't win a general election and insult and disgust anyone who isn't an old white male without a college degree.

trump is going to lose

I'm not a Hillary supporter, so I feel no need to defend her. She's a lying crook. Perfect for President. Trump on the other hand is in it for Trump.

trump is going to lose

yeah it sucks.

trump is going to lose

I'm not a Hillary supporter, so I feel no need to defend her. She's a lying crook. Perfect for President. Trump on the other hand is in it for Trump.

That I can agree with you on.

trump is going to lose

like for his ego?

Forum List

Back