Poll: GOP Tax Reform Is NOT A Priority For Americans

The American people should care about tax reform. Tax expenditures are the single biggest cause of our debt. And our debt is the central cause of most of our economic and security problems.

Tax expenditures are stealing $1.4 trillion from the pockets of taxpayers every year. Too bad most Americans are clueless.

"No, it those damn MEXICANS!!!!"
When billions of dollars end up in the illegals hands and states get underfunded because these miscreants have invaded the school system, how else do the liberals get their money for government other than sucking the taxes away from hard working US citizens. Get rid of the future democrap voters and it would be a good start on reducing the tax expenditures, and crowded hospitals....
See? You've totally bought into the bullshit. :lol:

Illegal Mexicans have fuck-all to do with the state of our economy and the $1.4 TRILLION of annual government wealth transfer in the form of tax expenditures each year.

In fact, it is a good bet you would scream like a welfare queen if your own government gifts were threatened.

If you want to know the chief cause of our country's problems, look in the mirror.

You left out "tard". :lmao:

The American people should care about tax reform. Tax expenditures are the single biggest cause of our debt. And our debt is the central cause of most of our economic and security problems.

Tax expenditures are stealing $1.4 trillion from the pockets of taxpayers every year. Too bad most Americans are clueless.

When billions of dollars end up in the illegals hands and states get underfunded because these miscreants have invaded the school system, how else do the liberals get their money for government other than sucking the taxes away from hard working US citizens. Get rid of the future democrap voters and it would be a good start on reducing the tax expenditures, and crowded hospitals....

Illegal Mexicans have fuck-all to do with the state of our economy and the $1.4 TRILLION of annual government wealth transfer in the form of tax expenditures each year.

In fact, it is a good bet you would scream like a welfare queen if your own government gifts were threatened.

If you want to know the chief cause of our country's problems, look in the mirror.
I never said that, I said that it is one of the causes, and should be addressed first and foremost. When we can get our own house in order then we can invite people back in. Stop trying to put words in my mouth typical of a left wing nutter.
How did you interpret my wanting to eliminate tax expenditures as a LIBERAL thing?!?

This is exactly what I mean when I say you pseudocons are so far off the conservative reservation, you don't even know a core conservative principle when it comes up and kicks you in the balls.

Tax expenditures are costing us $1.4 trillion EVERY YEAR, and you got your panties in a bunch over some darkies.

Jesus H. Christ, you tards have your priorites all fucked up. You are completely owned by your bigoted propagandists.

Like I said. Look in the mirror. There's the dumb shit fucking up our economy and our country.

Because you are a far left loon. Short of 1 or 2 conservative principles, you espouse everything left of Maxine Waters, you blame Bush for everything, whine all day about Hillary losing and heap praise on Obama. Stop being such a phony.

I never said that, I said that it is one of the causes, and should be addressed first and foremost. When we can get our own house in order then we can invite people back in. Stop trying to put words in my mouth typical of a left wing nutter.
How did you interpret my wanting to eliminate tax expenditures as a LIBERAL thing?!?

This is exactly what I mean when I say you pseudocons are so far off the conservative reservation, you don't even know a core conservative principle when it comes up and kicks you in the balls.

Tax expenditures are costing us $1.4 trillion EVERY YEAR, and you got your panties in a bunch over some darkies.

Jesus H. Christ, you tards have your priorites all fucked up. You are completely owned by your bigoted propagandists.

Like I said. Look in the mirror. There's the dumb shit fucking up our economy and our country.

Because you are a far left loon. Short of 1 or 2 conservative principles, you espouse everything left of Maxine Waters, you blame Bush for everything, whine all day about Hillary losing and heap praise on Obama. Stop being such a phony.

Trump blames Bush, not me. Dipshit. I've pointed out to you tards countless times how he demanded Bush be impeached and that Bush Lied/People Died.

When have I ever whined about Hillary losing, liar?

I am angry you pseudocon tards elected a liberal New York Democrat huckster instead of a real conservative. You are so stupid, you confuse that with supporting Clinton. I can't help you being that retarded. There is nothing I can do about that.

Trump blames Bush, not me. Dipshit. I've pointed out to you tards countless times how he demanded Bush be impeached and that Bush Lied/People Died.

I am angry you pseudocon tards elected a liberal New York Democrat huckster instead of a real conservative. You are so stupid, you confuse that with supporting Clinton. I can't help you being that retarded. There is nothing I can do about that.

Reality check Snowflake... 1 of 2 people was going to be elected. The choice was simple.

Oh and 2 "tards" in 1 post. Good job!!

huckster instead of a real conservative.
Establishment real conservative? Yeah they are doing US real well aren't they?

Reality check Snowflake... 1 of 2 people was going to be elected. The choice was simple.

Oh and 2 "tards" in 1 post. Good job!!
There were at least FOUR conservatives to choose from in the primaries, tard.

You dipshits chose the liberal New York huckster. Good job!!

Forum List

Back