Poll: Hillary losing to everybody

It's a Fox poll so it will lean right but those numbers should be scary for Clinton
does this poll include Hillary VS any known Sasquatch?
The whole process is slightly bogus anyway, because Hillary has scared off her Democrat competitors, but the GOP still has 12 to choose from.

It's clear that Rubio is the establishment candidate, supplanting Bush, because that is who they say has the best chance against Hillary.

But do you think Rubio can be the big draw at the debates or on SNL....or was it Trump.

Last edited:
Well I'm sure Dewey's people thought he won till they found out he lost.

Polls are ridiculous.

Bed wetting Pete loves taking it up the pooper and then complaining about queers.

Hillary is kicking Trump's ass and that's the end of it.

Comrade Donald is taking it from behind because he can't be an up front candidate.

Jake's just butthurt because I called him out on his blasphemy after he mocked God, then claimed to be a Christian and a Republican. """Deceivers & Non-Believers"""
S. J. is simply a racist and dominionist who does not know God and can't stand to be corrected. It is what it is. S. J. loses in politics as he does in religion.

It's always a train wreck on Jerkoff fakey's jabbering moonbat posts....

:boobies:

Jake's just butthurt because I called him out on his blasphemy after he mocked God, then claimed to be a Christian and a Republican. """Deceivers & Non-Believers"""
S. J. is simply a racist and dominionist who does not know God and can't stand to be corrected. It is what it is. S. J. loses in politics as he does in religion.

It's always a train wreck on Jerkoff fakey's jabbering moonbat posts....:boobies:
Bed wetter Pete just changed the sheets again.

HRC is beating Comrade Trump the commie lover like a drum.

I know S. J. is a far right socon religious loon, so here is a guy to whom he might listen.

Google

It's always a train wreck on Jerkoff fakey's jabbering moonbat posts....

:boobies:
Jake has stretch marks on his lips from sticking both feet in his mouth at the same time. :lol:

Forum List

Back