Poll: How did Joe Biden do in his Address to the Nation Tonight?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
a) so well he should remain in office.
b) so poorly, that he should step down now, or be Article 25'd.

I see no third option. Either Joe Biden is fit to be president, and he should run for a second term, or he is unfit to be president and should step down or be Article 25'd immediately for the good of the nation.

Remember, if you want to propose a third option, you must explain how he will be unfit starting in January, but he is fit now.

Thanks.

1721866072624.png

Combination campaign rally/legacy speech.....Weak sauce.

It's simply cringeworthy for him to talk about "mah democracy" when the dems have turned it into a demockracy.

I see he also got something in about his DEI hires.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for the old demented bastard who has been on the wrong side of pretty much everything for 50 years and fucking-over Americans and self-profiting the whole time.

FJB

Last edited:
a) so well he should remain in office.
b) so poorly, that he should step down now, or be Article 25'd.

I see no third option. Either Joe Biden is fit to be president, and he should run for a second term, or he is unfit to be president and should step down or be Article 25'd immediately for the good of the nation.

Remember, if you want to propose a third option, you must explain how he will be unfit starting in January, but he is fit now.

Thanks.
I have no answer because I chose NOT to watch it.

Wow, I didn't think Biden could raise to the occasion, dems screwed up kicking Joe out, after that 10 minute speech I probably would have voted for him...

Seriously an orange Joe wrapped up his 50 years with a 10 minute speech...is that as long as he can read off a promoter? Why not questions from the press? This guy is still running the country and meeting with world leaders... o_O

Forum List

Back