[POLL] - Liberals, how much is a "fair share?" - Taxes

What's the "fair share?"

• Total voters
a good site to go to to see all the corporate welfare that goes on is fieldofschemes. This site talks about all the idiotic government funding of sports stadiums. Government s dont need to be funding sports stadiums, I think the vast majority of both "left" and "right" can agree on that.

Totally agree. There's a lot of welfare that needs to be curbed and crony capitalism welfare is definatly a big one.

Name one principle that the Capitaliban apply to themselves. The greatest hypocrisy of all, because they make sure that no one questions it, is that they tell us to do it on our own but don't tell the guillotine-fodder slime that oozed out of their trophy wives that. As Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes said about allowing union coercion, "If we are going to allow the Law of the Jungle, we can't apply it to just one side."

You have it precisely backwards. Which came first, Henry Ford's assembly line or the sale of 20 million Model 'T's?

Furthermore, as usual, you haven't answered the question: Why do you think the rules should be any different for a business than they are for you?

Says law is a concept that Communists simply cannot grasp....

I don't know any American Communists. I think that Joseph McCarthy got both of them. Or maybe he didn't, just got scapegoats, and the Communists have since died.

Anyways, if I ever run into one I'll be sure to tell them that you Nazis are still after them.

You are an American communist, PMS, and everyone that McCarthy called to testify as a hostile witness was proven to be a communist. There were no "scapegoats."

Last edited:
Did you teach your kids that life is fair?

I don't have children and though life is indeed not fair, that doesn't mean I have to allow or be okay with people taking what I've earned and give it to those that haven't.

There is your answer then. Life is not fair. Stop expecting it to be.

All cheaters say "Life is not fair." So we should turn it back on them. STEM graduates should wholly embezzle their own corporate patents, not even giving back what they think
should be a fair return to the investor.

Anyone who uses that slogan deserves to have it thrown back at him, open season on the bullying bosses. Sell privileged information to the competition, whatever, make sure you are unfairly overpaid if they want to justify underpaying you with the chant, "Who says life is fair? Grow up and face reality." But the reality of retaliation is the last thing the exploiters ever want to face.

I
An MBA is a degree for dummies. Until we are allowed to question the quality of the human materials that provide the main support for these economic structures, we won't be able to understand why they collapse.

Oh go fuck yourself, you ignorant baboon.

Just because you lack the intellect to earn a degree does not render the degree useless.

" Oh go fuck yourself, you ignorant baboon."

Is this what you learned in MBA school?

The fact that Dumbo Dubya got an MBA from one of the elite colleges proves that it is a diploma for dipshits.

You have it precisely backwards. Which came first, Henry Ford's assembly line or the sale of 20 million Model 'T's?

Furthermore, as usual, you haven't answered the question: Why do you think the rules should be any different for a business than they are for you?

The concept of the assembly line was well established in the meat packing industry before Henry started tinkering.

I didn't say "THE assembly line," I said "Henry Ford's assembly line." He's the one who applied the concept to the production of manufactured products.

The indisputable fact is that the assembly line made Model 'T's very cheap and that led to mass sales, not the other way around.

It's generally acknowledged that what popularized the Model T over the competition was Henry's revolutionary idea to pay his workers the unheard of compensation of $5/day, thus making them his best customers. That old virtuous cycle trick.

The other thing that saved Henry's bacon was the secret development of the Model A by his despised son Edsel.

Says law is a concept that Communists simply cannot grasp....

I don't know any American Communists. I think that Joseph McCarthy got both of them. Or maybe he didn't, just got scapegoats, and the Communists have since died.

Anyways, if I ever run into one I'll be sure to tell them that you Nazis are still after them.

You are an American communist, PMS, and everyone that McCarthy called to testify as a hostile witness was proven to be a communist. There were no "scapegoats."

Whatever your propaganda says Adolf. I mean if der Fuhrer doesn't believe it, who will?

The concept of the assembly line was well established in the meat packing industry before Henry started tinkering.

I didn't say "THE assembly line," I said "Henry Ford's assembly line." He's the one who applied the concept to the production of manufactured products.

The indisputable fact is that the assembly line made Model 'T's very cheap and that led to mass sales, not the other way around.

It's generally acknowledged that what popularized the Model T over the competition was Henry's revolutionary idea to pay his workers the unheard of compensation of $5/day, thus making them his best customers. That old virtuous cycle trick.

Often what is "generally acknowledge" turns out to be nothing but bullshit propaganda. How many employees did Henry Ford have, say 100,000? He sold 20 million model 'T's. The surest way to go broke is to expect your employees to purchase all your output.

The other thing that saved Henry's bacon was the secret development of the Model A by his despised son Edsel.

How is that relevant to your bullshit claim?

Finally a solution to the scourge of conservatism.

Again, project much?

The decline of America correlates with the growth of extreme conservatism. While that's not proof, I take it as evidence.

My observation is conservatism is on the decline. The left has held power in the federal government for quite some time now. There seem to be more and more people oblivious to reality that have an over developed sense of entitlement to other people's stuff such as yourself than ever before. It's like you live in bazaro world where you just say the exact opposite of what's actually true.

Often what is "generally acknowledge" turns out to be nothing but bullshit propaganda. How many employees did Henry Ford have, say 100,000? He sold 20 million model 'T's. The surest way to go broke is to expect your employees to purchase all your output.

I'm not sure about that - Amway has done quite well on that model.

Of course they don't pay their employees anything...

How is it even true?

Did you teach your kids that life is fair?

I don't have children and though life is indeed not fair, that doesn't mean I have to allow or be okay with people taking what I've earned and give it to those that haven't.

Again accepting that life isn't fair is not the same as having to tolerate it. It's not fair for you to insist that I am obligated to provide you enough to live, yet obviously that belief exists. That doesn't mean just because you think that way that you are actually entitled to it or that I am required to provide it to you, fair or not.

My observation is conservatism is on the decline. The left has held power in the federal government for quite some time now. There seem to be more and more people oblivious to reality that have an over developed sense of entitlement to other people's stuff such as yourself than ever before. It's like you live in bazaro world where you just say the exact opposite of what's actually true.

It's interesting to note that as conservatism declines, so does the nation.

We all know we are in the twilight of America; but the left refuses to acknowledge the link to the decline in fiscal responsibility and in discarding of ethics as a part of the fabric of the nation.

Everyday the self inflicted reputation of your ignorance grows. You are legendary.

Again accepting that life isn't fair is not the same as having to tolerate it. It's not fair for you to insist that I am obligated to provide you enough to live, yet obviously that belief exists. That doesn't mean just because you think that way that you are actually entitled to it or that I am required to provide it to you, fair or not.

You are required to be a responsible citizen. You may not like it, but we've established minimum standards for the privilege of living here. But you are a free citizen of the world. Shop around. Compare. Research.

It's interesting to note that as conservatism declines, so does the nation.

We all know we are in the twilight of America; but the left refuses to acknowledge the link to the decline in fiscal responsibility and in discarding of ethics as a part of the fabric of the nation.

You are whining about your inability to impose cult dogma on a free nation. What's happening is exactly how the country has always operated. And we are choosing this path based on solid evidence of your failure.

Your whining is just more evidence of the dysfunction of your dogma in the real world of democracy.

All cheaters say "Life is not fair." So we should turn it back on them. STEM graduates should wholly embezzle their own corporate patents, not even giving back what they think

Anyone who uses that slogan deserves to have it thrown back at him, open season on the bullying bosses. Sell privileged information to the competition, whatever, make sure you are unfairly overpaid if they want to justify underpaying you with the chant, "Who says life is fair? Grow up and face reality." But the reality of retaliation is the last thing the exploiters ever want to face.

Straw-man fail: Your statement that all cheaters say "Life is not fair" is a lie. Life isn't fair, that's a fact. Retaliation is irrelevant to the fact that life is not fair. Your criminal acts are not excused by your incorrect assumption that life should fair and thus results should be equalized by punishing effort.

I
Oh go fuck yourself, you ignorant baboon.

Just because you lack the intellect to earn a degree does not render the degree useless.

" Oh go fuck yourself, you ignorant baboon."

Is this what you learned in MBA school?

The fact that Dumbo Dubya got an MBA from one of the elite colleges proves that it is a diploma for dipshits.

Ah another BDS ass hole. Hello, McFly, Hello!!!! Bush is not president, Obama is.

Straw-man fail: Your statement that all cheaters say "Life is not fair" is a lie. Life isn't fair, that's a fact. Retaliation is irrelevant to the fact that life is not fair. Your criminal acts are not excused by your incorrect assumption that life should fair and thus results should be equalized by punishing effort.

"Your criminal acts"

Can't wait to see the evidence.

Everyday the self inflicted reputation of your ignorance grows. You are legendary.

What "ignorance?" Do you imagine that 100,000 employees purchased 20 million model 'T's? The story about Henry Ford paying his employees $5/hr so they could buy his product is obvious bullshit, as is everything else you believe about the history of this country. Anyone who can do simple math understands that it is impossible.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back