[POLL] - Liberals, how much is a "fair share?" - Taxes

What's the "fair share?"

• Total voters
It certainly does in a democracy,

No Comrade Retard, it does not.

If you GLORIOUS Bolsheviks win every last legislative spot, it will have absolutely no influence on the fact that you are an uneducated dolt with no grasp of the term you toss about.

Adolf. See, we all know that assholes like you exist. That can't be fixed. But we can, and will, keep them out of government.

Comrade Retard, non sequitur is not a substitute for logic and reason.

It certainly does in a democracy,

No Comrade Retard, it does not.

If you GLORIOUS Bolsheviks win every last legislative spot, it will have absolutely no influence on the fact that you are an uneducated dolt with no grasp of the term you toss about.

Adolf. See, we all know that assholes like you exist. That can't be fixed. But we can, and will, keep them out of government.

Comrade Retard, non sequitur is not a substitute for logic and reason.

Fasten your seat belt Adolf. You're about to learn a lesson in democracy. And why we have no intention of giving it up for your Nazi aristocracy.

If by implementing Obamacare you men the imperfect website, that was all done by private business.

Mr Dingle Berry Sir:

How were those private businesses chosen?

Was it because they were the best or because the owner(s) have ties to the Obama administration?

The government generally operates under strict contracting guidelines.
Cost, quality, capability.

I assume this was not an exception.

I believe that most, but not all, of the website difficulties are Republicans continuing their war on good sense.

The real problems are to be expected and will be fixed soon.

"generally" but not this time:

Exec at HealthCare.gov contractor went to school with first lady, donated to Obama campaign

Mr Dingle Berry Sir:

How were those private businesses chosen?

Was it because they were the best or because the owner(s) have ties to the Obama administration?

The government generally operates under strict contracting guidelines.
Cost, quality, capability.

I assume this was not an exception.

I believe that most, but not all, of the website difficulties are Republicans continuing their war on good sense.

The real problems are to be expected and will be fixed soon.

"generally" but not this time:

Exec at HealthCare.gov contractor went to school with first lady, donated to Obama campaign

Hopefully, you don't consider this proof of anything at all.

Obamacare is very simple.

Everyone is responsible for covering their own health care costs.

Those who business chooses to not pay a living wage to, for full time work, are subsidized by those who are paid a living wage.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Subsidies to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars added to the debt within a decade.
Wages are earned. My son makes $80 a hour at age 23 doing IT work.
HVAC, auto mechanics, plumbing and tool and die just to name a few.
Dumb asses with no education and no skills do not deserve a "living wage".
They deserve what their skill level pays and what the demand for it is.
Called capitalism. Not perfect but that Mexican neighbor of mine that worked his ass off for 10 years and now lives in a 400K home as he owns a landscaping company and works 60 hour weeks did it.
Can not make it on the job as it is not a "living wage"?
GET TWO JOBS OR THREE.
No cry babies.

Those who business chooses to not pay a living wage to, for full time work, are subsidized by those who are paid a living wage.

Subsidies to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars added to the debt within a decade.
Called capitalism. Not perfect but that Mexican neighbor of mine that worked his ass off for 10 years and now lives in a 400K home as he owns a landscaping company and works 60 hour weeks did it.
GET TWO JOBS OR THREE.
No cry babies.

Capitalism pays workers in proportion to value added.

Our system is companies colluding to pay workers as little as possible and executives as much as possible. The evidence? Executive pay as much as 1,000 X worker pay. The products that make companies successful are designed, made, sold and serviced by workers.

If that makes sense to you you are not a capitalist.

GET TWO JOBS OR THREE.
No cry babies.

Wrong again, nimrod. Under capitalism workers are paid according to the supply and demand for labor. Different kinds of labor have different prices.

It's no big surprise that you don't understand the first thing about capitalism. How else could anyone spout the idiot Marxist dogma that you spout unless they were totally ignorant?

Our system is companies colluding to pay workers as little as possible and executives as much as possible. The evidence? Executive pay as much as 1,000 X worker pay. The products that make companies successful are designed, made, sold and serviced by workers.

Sorry, but there is zero evidence that companies collude to keep wages down. Executive pay is only evidence that Union agitation got state legislators to pass laws making it hard for anyone to take over a company and kick out the entrenched management. That's right, you can blame unions and state legislators for high executive pay.

Now you're starting to understand PMS. He's the worst kind of Nazi.

What's worse, the NAZI stormtroopers who gassed the jews or the germans like PMZ that looked the other way while backing their government to the very end pretending to this day that the gassing never happened, or worse was justified?

What's worse, criminals or cops that don't prevent 100% of crimes?

The worst is cops who are criminals. That's a good metaphor for describing just about every Democrat politician in office.

GET TWO JOBS OR THREE.
No cry babies.

Wrong again, nimrod. Under capitalism workers are paid according to the supply and demand for labor. Different kinds of labor have different prices.

It's no big surprise that you don't understand the first thing about capitalism. How else could anyone spout the idiot Marxist dogma that you spout unless they were totally ignorant?

Sorry, but there is zero evidence that companies collude to keep wages down. Executive pay is only evidence that Union agitation got state legislators to pass laws making it hard for anyone to take over a company and kick out the entrenched management. That's right, you can blame unions and state legislators for high executive pay.

You ever hear of benchmarking numbnuts?

You ever hear of executives hiring lawyers to negotiate their compensation?

You ever hear of executives making 1,000 X worker pay?

You ever hear the the wealth inequality in America is extreme and getting worse?

Do you ever leave your parents basement numbnuts?

Yes I have, moron. How does that equate to "collusion?"

You ever hear of executives hiring lawyers to negotiate their compensation?

Sure, and so do movie stars and professional athletes. So what?

You ever hear of executives making 1,000 X worker pay?

Yes, I've seen liberal morons bleating that day after day.

You ever hear the the wealth inequality in America is extreme and getting worse?

How does one avoid left-wing propaganda?

Getting everything you know from DailKOS and ThinkProgress means you've left home?

Yes I have, moron. How does that equate to "collusion?"

Sure, and so do movie stars and professional athletes. So what?

Yes, I've seen liberal morons bleating that day after day.

How does one avoid left-wing propaganda?

Getting everything you know from DailKOS and ThinkProgress means you've left home?

The thing that you add here is perfectly predictable posting. If I could turn my brain off, I could write every one.

Let's start here. How is benchmarking not collusion?

GET TWO JOBS OR THREE.
No cry babies.

Don't like working for someone else?
Start your own company and be the executive at your own company.
Called capitalism. Of course you left out the most important part.
WHO CAPITALIZES THE COMPANY?
The design workers, the production workers, the salesman, the servicemen or THE CAPITALISTS?
Tell us how a company hires one worker without CAPITAL at risk.
Capital is the life blood of a company and who brings it?
RISK TAKERS.
That would disappear if there was not a profit in it.
Your 1000 to 1 BS is false. The top CEO a of Fortune 500 company, ONE PERSON it is 350 to 1.
For executives it is less than 2 to 1.
For Federal workers they get paid an average of $123,000 a year for mostly clerical work.
More than twice as much as the private sector.
But we hear no complaints from you on that.

GET TWO JOBS OR THREE.
No cry babies.

The design workers, the production workers, the salesman, the servicemen or THE CAPITALISTS?
RISK TAKERS.
Your 1000 to 1 BS is false. The top CEO a of Fortune 500 company, ONE PERSON it is 350 to 1.
For Federal workers they get paid an average of $123,000 a year for mostly clerical work.

Labor is the life blood of a company. That's what creates the wealth the company sells. Consumers are the life blood of the company. Raw materials are the life blood of the company. Product design is the life blood of the company. Most capital comes from retained earnings. Not from outside but inside the corporation.

Saying that government is mostly clerical work is like saying company executives do mostly clerical work.

Let's take a company with $20/hr labor. Say $40K per year.

X 1,000 = $40,000,000/YR

Unheard of total CEO compensation?

I think not.

Last edited:

RISK TAKERS.

Labor is the life blood of a company. That's what creates the wealth the company sells. Consumers are the life blood of the company. Raw materials are the life blood of the company. Product design is the life blood of the company. Most capital comes from retained earnings. Not from outside but inside the corporation.

Saying that government is mostly clerical work is like saying company executives do mostly clerical work.

X 1,000 = $40,000,000/YR

I think not.

Who pays to build the building that the labor works in?
What company do you own and how many hundreds of thousands of dollars of YOUR OWN MONEY have you invested in it?
Guess where I got the hundreds of thousands of dollars that I invested in MY company?
FROM MY LABOR.
Same with ALL capital invested in ANY AND ALL businesses.
The lifeblood of a company is the CAPITAL INVESTED in it because without that capital NO LABOR happens, ever.
So how much money do you have AT RISK employing others in your business?
All capital is from the labor of someone and those that risk their capital EARNED it through their labor.
Tell us where your BBA and MBA is from also.

PMZ, why are you so jealous and envious of others that have worked harder than you, risked their hard earned capital and now have more than you?

RISK TAKERS.

X 1,000 = $40,000,000/YR

I think not.

What company do you own and how many hundreds of thousands of dollars of YOUR OWN MONEY have you invested in it?
Guess where I got the hundreds of thousands of dollars that I invested in MY company?
FROM MY LABOR.
The lifeblood of a company is the CAPITAL INVESTED in it because without that capital NO LABOR happens, ever.
All capital is from the labor of someone and those that risk their capital EARNED it through their labor.

Take your building and machinery and remove labor.

You got no products, no sales, no production, no customers, nothing but the bank wondering where the payments are. Then repossessing it.

PMZ, why are you so jealous and envious of others that have worked harder than you, risked their hard earned capital and now have more than you?

Believe me no jealousy. And nobody worked harder or smarter than I. And I had time to enjoy and raise a happy family and to retire comfortably. I've been blessed with the good fortune of good parents, a passion for science and engineering, a challenging career, one life long wife and children and grandchildren who love me.

What exactly should I be jealous of?

X 1,000 = $40,000,000/YR

I think not.

FROM MY LABOR.

Take your building and machinery and remove labor.

You got no products, no sales, no production, no customers, nothing but the bank wondering where the payments are. Then repossessing it.

You have it ass backwards.
Remove the capital which buys the building and machinery FIRST then you have no workers or labor.
But that is what you want the good socialist you are.
But since you avoided my questions like a monkey on fire again, how much skin do you have in the game? How many years have you been in business yourself, where did you get your undergraduate BBA and then your MBA?
And just curious, you ever play any football?

Believe me no jealousy. And nobody worked harder or smarter than I. And I had time to enjoy and raise a happy family and to retire comfortably. I've been blessed with the good fortune of good parents, a passion for science and engineering, a challenging career, one life long wife and children and grandchildren who love me.

What exactly should I be jealous of?

I believe you but your posts do not back that up.

Forum List

Back