[POLL] - Liberals, how much is a "fair share?" - Taxes

What's the "fair share?"

• Total voters
Sure is. Customers are a pain in the ass. As long as our lawns get mowed, we'll be fine.

You are the one who wants customers to pay higher prices, sweetheart...

I want employed customers to be able to afford higher prices.

Unfortunately you support every piece of legislation that makes it more difficult for businesses to grow and expand.

"Fair" is whatever the government says it is. Trust the government...trust the government...trust the government...you are getting sleeeeeepy...

I want employed customers to be able to afford higher prices.

So how is that going to happen when they lose their jobs because you make their employer's products more expensive than foreign competitor prices?

Buy American.

Poor business people believe that price is the only variable in product choice.

They've forgotten innovation.

They also don't know anything about productivity which has always allowed us a higher standard of living than the rest of the world.

They haven't forgotten a thing, Komrade, but people like you make it impossible to invest in their businesses and improve their productivity. There's no point in innovating when the bureaucrats will outlaw your innovations and the politicians will tax away any profits your innovations may yield.

We use to have business leaders. Now we have grossly overpaid business followers.

When business survival depends on kicking government butt hole, you don't get a lot of business leaders. If you want business leaders, then Washington should quite trying to run every business.

They wouldn't make it in politics. They'd either be fired after one term or impeached.

They needed someone to mow their lawns so they layed some off.

Well, that's true, because the only thing required to make it in politics is to be a skilled liar and a two-faced scumbag. Running a business requires a different skill set, except for in the age of Obama.

Last edited:
"Workers in manufacturing are a dime a dozen. "

The product of trading their careers for executive bonuses.

Now their role as consumers is also in China. And the cost of supporting dime a dozen workers is on the tax payer. Building our debt.

Masterful fucking plan.

China is an export economy only for the masses.
You are an intelligent man. Why the stubborness and refusal to admit that capital is the only thing that funds a start up business? Why can't you admit that is a fact?
How else does a business start without capital investment?
You were the one that forced business to make your products for an affordable price. You shop and buy goods that are affordable to you.
Blame yourself if the shoes you wear are made in China. You will not pay a man $20 a hour in wages and benefits for a pair of shoes someone with a 5th grade education that can run a machine.
Why do you want to keep people stupid and label them as unintelligent propping up remedial manufacturing jobs in this country? Sounds elitist to me.

We, the people are responsible for government. We hire and fire our representatives. Democracy.

The only choices we have in business are who to buy what from. And who we work for. The middle class doesn't have the choice to buy or work.

If we could fire the fat cat, starve the wealth creators, over stuff the wealth suckers, shrink to success, innovation killers, we would, and replace them with visionaries and problem solvers.

But, that hiring and firing of executives takes place at country club bars among the bar flies collected there.

You left out the choice of working for yourself.
The middle class has every opportunity there is the choice to buy and work.
I AM middle class never making more than $125K a year in my life ever.
No offense my man but you have never been around many executives, country club bars or anywhere like that. All of your lines are rank partisan hack rhetoric repeated every election cycle by Democrats. First time I heard it I fell off my dinosaur.
You have too much time and need a hobby, your material is stale.

And still after dozens of posts PMZ can not refute that ALL business is created BY CAPITAL.

The stupidest post ever by anybody.
If you take a pile of money and set it out in the garage in the morning it will be there unchanged. In a week, a month, a year, it will also be unchanged.

That’s the nature of capital.

On the other hand if you are into creating wealth you think up innovative products. You fulfill a need. You learn a skill. You hire skilled labor.

Anybody with a good business plan can borrow money on the quality of it. Money is the easy part. Innovation is the hard part.

You are as good an example as I've seen of the idiots running business in America. It's no wonder the Bush family got to rape our economy.

Until we find some real business leaders, we'll be stuck where Bush left us.

So how is that going to happen when they lose their jobs because you make their employer's products more expensive than foreign competitor prices?

Buy American.

They also don't know anything about productivity which has always allowed us a higher standard of living than the rest of the world.

They haven't forgotten a thing, Komrade, but people like you make it impossible to invest in their businesses and improve their productivity. There's no point in innovating when the bureaucrats will outlaw your innovations and the politicians will tax away any profits your innovations may yield.

We use to have business leaders. Now we have grossly overpaid business followers.

When business survival depends on kicking government butt hole, you don't get a lot of business leaders. If you want business leaders, then Washington should quite trying to run every business.

They wouldn't make it in politics. They'd either be fired after one term or impeached.

Well, that's true, because the only thing required to make it in politics is to be a skilled liar and a two-faced scumbag. Running a business requires a different skill set, except for in the age of Obama.

What skill does it take to run a business compared to running a country?

And still after dozens of posts PMZ can not refute that ALL business is created BY CAPITAL.

If you take a pile of money and set it out in the garage in the morning it will be there unchanged. In a week, a month, a year, it will also be unchanged.

On the other hand if you are into creating wealth you think up innovative products. You fulfill a need. You learn a skill. You hire skilled labor.

Anybody with a good business plan can borrow money on the quality of it. Money is the easy part. Innovation is the hard part.

You are as good an example as I've seen of the idiots running business in America. It's no wonder the Bush family got to rape our economy.

First you claim money doesn't matter and then you admit that an entrepenuer can borrow money to get his business started. Well, which is it. Do businessmen need money or not?

And you aren't going to hire anyone without money.

Innovation isn't the hard part. Complying with all the government regulations is the hard part.

Talk about idiots running business. What could be more idiotic than the federal government running business?

Buy American.

When business survival depends on licking government butt hole, you don't get a lot of business leaders. If you want business leaders, then Washington should quite trying to run every business.

Running the country into the ground takes no skill at all, and that's all most politicians do.

How many businesses do you own?
You call me an idiot all the while claiming that when you pile cash in your garage and watch it for a year while it sits there, that is investing capital in a business.
You are bat shit crazy.
You have never started any business or had one cent at risk ever.
Claiming that piling cash in the garage and waiting a year is capital investing is ignorance.
Thought you could do better than that Moe. That is as milk weak an argument as I have ever seen here.
I own 3 businesses and have 300K of my own money at risk.
You pile your cash in the garage and call that capital investing. I put my capital at risk and hire people and put them to work.
How many folks did you have to hire to watch your capital piled in your garage?
Geez, this is all you have? Disappointed.

Buy American.

What business have you ever run?

What country have you ever run?

You call me an idiot all the while claiming that when you pile cash in your garage and watch it for a year while it sits there, that is investing capital in a business.
You are bat shit crazy.
Claiming that piling cash in the garage and waiting a year is capital investing is ignorance.
Thought you could do better than that Moe. That is as milk weak an argument as I have ever seen here.
You pile your cash in the garage and call that capital investing. I put my capital at risk and hire people and put them to work.

You said that capital was the life blood of business.

Tell us how that works. How money creates goods and services.

You are bat shit crazy.

:cuckoo:

What country have you ever run?

You are the one lecturing us on business.
And can not back up one word of it much less formulate a cohesive and relevant sentence about it.
You also speak of loans and you do not even know that is debt capital.
Equity investors provide capital in exchange for ownership in the company.
And operating capital which are fund generated by the business operations which is the ONLY capital influenced by the labor of the employees.
So since you keep lecturing us on business what business have you ever run?
If none then tell us what you do have experience in and we will respect you for that and we will tell what our experiences are and continue to hear you lecture on owning a business which you have admitted you have zero experience in.

You are bat shit crazy.

If you do understand that money and lots of it is required to create goods and services then you are ignorant about everything and anything business.

You are bat shit crazy.

Explain how you create goods and services without buildings, without tools, without computers and without machinery?

Last edited:
You are bat shit crazy.

Explain how you create goods and services without buildings, without tools, without computers and without machinery?

Life blood?

Money is the easiest resource to get for a good business plan. Unless you're in the lawn mowing business or some other me too gig, the design of the product or service, the demand for it, your competitive advantages, your supply chain, your logistics, your customer service plan, HR plan etc, are what makes or breaks the business.

This doesn't take into account that the vast majority of businesses are ongoing, not new. Ongoing businesses take capital from retained earnings.

You guys are trying to sell plutocracy. To the wealthy goes the wealth and power. There is nothing less American.

It's easy to see how conservatism in government and business changed America from exceptional to, at best ordinary.

You must be so proud.

the small business administration subsidizes lots of small businesses. Tax giveaways and other subsidies by local governments help fund lots of business expansions, while pushing the burden of taxes more and more on everyday folks. Its become a racket.

Successful, growing, well run business benefits everyone. The SBA helps people capable of learning to achieve that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back