[POLL] - Liberals, how much is a "fair share?" - Taxes

What's the "fair share?"

• Total voters
You wouldn't know work if it was stapled to your forehead.

My left nut produced more than you did all year, this while I was sleeping last night.

All your left nut is capable of is producing more pirate captains and we got too many now.

One of my "progeny" is studying to be a physician, the other is an RN, the other is studying to be an Engineer.

The Republican dream for America.

50% of Americans enslaved by non-living wages. Not even tax payers.

40% workers. The old American middle class. The builders of everyone's wealth.

10% aristocracy. The royalty that we thought we rid ourselves of in the Revolution.

Remember when America was one country?

Such a great thing, the IRS.
They can fuck up your return and claim you owe a certain amount of back taxes of $117,000.
They come and change the locks on the doors of your business, they freeze all your bank accounts and the checks you wrote your vendors and employees all bounce. Your employees lose their jobs.
You have to hire a legal team of CPA's to first audit your books AGAIN and prove your innocence as Tax Court in America is IRS does not have to prove your guilt, you have to prove your books are right.
Your lawyer and accountant cost $22,000 preparing your defense and 9 months after your business has gone bankrupt you get your day in "court".
After 3 days it is determined the IRS was in error and you owe $122.
Total defense of your case was $43,000.
Normal day in tax court and this happens thousands of times a year.

Such a great thing, the IRS.
They can fuck up your return and claim you owe a certain amount of back taxes of $117,000.
They come and change the locks on the doors of your business, they freeze all your bank accounts and the checks you wrote your vendors and employees all bounce. Your employees lose their jobs.
You have to hire a legal team of CPA's to first audit your books AGAIN and prove your innocence as Tax Court in America is IRS does not have to prove your guilt, you have to prove your books are right.
Your lawyer and accountant cost $22,000 preparing your defense and 9 months after your business has gone bankrupt you get your day in "court".
After 3 days it is determined the IRS was in error and you owe $122.
Total defense of your case was $43,000.
Normal day in tax court and this happens thousands of times a year.

Is there a solution in here someplace?

Oh, that's right. You're a Republican. You don't do solutions.

You plunderers are ignorant.
My 26 year old son is a recruiter commission only with a base draw that the commission applies to. After that draw is met any extra commission is now taxed as bonus at 45%.
Someone making less than 60K a year has to pay 45% tax on commission sales after their draw of $3500 a month is met.
All while the moocher class is doubling every 5 years.

You plunderers are ignorant.
My 26 year old son is a recruiter commission only with a base draw that the commission applies to. After that draw is met any extra commission is now taxed as bonus at 45%.
Someone making less than 60K a year has to pay 45% tax on commission sales after their draw of $3500 a month is met.
All while the moocher class is doubling every 5 years.

The moocher class.

Here's a solution for your son. Get a minimum wage job. Make a non living wage. No taxes. Of course not enough for lots of things but still, no taxes.

That's real mooching.

Forum List

Back