[POLL] - Liberals, how much is a "fair share?" - Taxes

What's the "fair share?"

• Total voters
Such a great thing, the IRS.
They can fuck up your return and claim you owe a certain amount of back taxes of $117,000.
They come and change the locks on the doors of your business, they freeze all your bank accounts and the checks you wrote your vendors and employees all bounce. Your employees lose their jobs.
You have to hire a legal team of CPA's to first audit your books AGAIN and prove your innocence as Tax Court in America is IRS does not have to prove your guilt, you have to prove your books are right.
Your lawyer and accountant cost $22,000 preparing your defense and 9 months after your business has gone bankrupt you get your day in "court".
After 3 days it is determined the IRS was in error and you owe $122.
Total defense of your case was $43,000.
Normal day in tax court and this happens thousands of times a year.

Is there a solution in here someplace?

Oh, that's right. You're a Republican. You don't do solutions.

You assume wrong again.
Imagine that. I am not a Republican and look here on this site to see me bash them daily in other threads.
The solution is the Fair Tax. You support the 80,000 page tax code that gives your friends and big corporate interests tax breaks and exemptions, tax credits all won by thousands of K Street lawyers in DC. I doubt you even know anything about where K Street is and what kind of office buildings line that stretch there. I do as that is the real world.
I seek to take politics out of the tax code. You support politics in the tax code and support politicians adding to it yearly to carve out freebies for your friends.
As an independent I seek equal protections and applications of taxation on all Americans.
And as Johns Hopkins studies have shown for decades the tax revenues would almost double after application of a KNOWN tax which eliminates the tens of billions of dollars spent on running audits into the personal lives of what others make and hundreds of billions wasted by everyone now on compliance.
But of course you know nothing about any of this as you have never run a business or spent tens of thousands of dollars on tax compliance alone.

Such a great thing, the IRS.
They can fuck up your return and claim you owe a certain amount of back taxes of $117,000.
They come and change the locks on the doors of your business, they freeze all your bank accounts and the checks you wrote your vendors and employees all bounce. Your employees lose their jobs.
You have to hire a legal team of CPA's to first audit your books AGAIN and prove your innocence as Tax Court in America is IRS does not have to prove your guilt, you have to prove your books are right.
Your lawyer and accountant cost $22,000 preparing your defense and 9 months after your business has gone bankrupt you get your day in "court".
After 3 days it is determined the IRS was in error and you owe $122.
Total defense of your case was $43,000.
Normal day in tax court and this happens thousands of times a year.

You assume wrong again.
Imagine that. I am not a Republican and look here on this site to see me bash them daily in other threads.
The solution is the Fair Tax. You support the 80,000 page tax code that gives your friends and big corporate interests tax breaks and exemptions, tax credits all won by thousands of K Street lawyers in DC. I doubt you even know anything about where K Street is and what kind of office buildings line that stretch there. I do as that is the real world.
I seek to take politics out of the tax code. You support politics in the tax code and support politicians adding to it yearly to carve out freebies for your friends.
As an independent I seek equal protections and applications of taxation on all Americans.
And as Johns Hopkins studies have shown for decades the tax revenues would almost double after application of a KNOWN tax which eliminates the tens of billions of dollars spent on running audits into the personal lives of what others make and hundreds of billions wasted by everyone now on compliance.
But of course you know nothing about any of this as you have never run a business or spent tens of thousands of dollars on tax compliance alone.

The fair tax is merely a way to enhance the flow of wealth up, that would worsen our near record wealth inequality, and virtually end the middle class. It would finish the mission of Reagan and the Bush's to create an America of economic royalty served by serfs. Back to feudalism.

http://geekpolitics.com/10-pros-and-cons-of-the-fair-tax/

You assume wrong again.

The fair tax is merely a way to enhance the flow of wealth up, that would worsen our near record wealth inequality, and virtually end the middle class. It would finish the mission of Reagan and the Bush's to create an America of economic royalty served by serfs. Back to feudalism.

Fair Tax Pros and Cons

You mean it puts an end to the current policy of looting people who work hard. That's what commies like you always mean when you talk about "redistribution" of wealth upward. All your Marxist blather about "economic royalty" and "serfs" only fools the vast mass of Democrat parasites into voting themselves into slavery. No nation ever taxed itself into prosperity. You don't help the poor by punishing the rich.

You assume wrong again.

Fair Tax Pros and Cons

You mean it puts an end to the current policy of looting people who work hard. That's what commies like you always mean when you talk about "redistribution" of wealth upward. All your Marxist blather about "economic royalty" and "serfs" only fools the vast mass of Democrat parasites into voting themselves into slavery. No nation ever taxed itself into prosperity. You don't help the poor by punishing the rich.

You don't understand. The pirates have won. The amount of wealth for 80% of Americans to share is only the chump change. You can only loot so often you know. Bush did such a great job for you that it will take several generations for the middle class to recreate enough wealth to be worth your time stealing.

Go enjoy Versailles while we rebuild.

You don't understand. The pirates have won. The amount of wealth for 80% of Americans to share is only the chump change. You can only loot so often you know. Bush did such a great job for you that it will take several generations for the middle class to recreate enough wealth to be worth your time stealing.

You're a loser. Anyone can achieve anything they are capable of and willing to work for in this country. If you're an intellectual coward who wants to blame your problems on someone else, fine. But don't believe that is anyone's fault but your own.

You are actually TM aren't you?

You plunderers are ignorant.
My 26 year old son is a recruiter commission only with a base draw that the commission applies to. After that draw is met any extra commission is now taxed as bonus at 45%.
Someone making less than 60K a year has to pay 45% tax on commission sales after their draw of $3500 a month is met.
All while the moocher class is doubling every 5 years.

The moocher class.

Here's a solution for your son. Get a minimum wage job. Make a non living wage. No taxes. Of course not enough for lots of things but still, no taxes.

That's real mooching.

Wrong again, Komrade. That isn't mooching. Mooching is when other people are paying your bills against their will.

It's hardly surprising that a Komrade wouldn't know the meaning of the term Mooch. That's because it's how they all survive.

Fair Tax Pros and Cons

The only "pirates" are turds like you who whine constantly about the "20%" or the "1%." To be a pirate you have to take things from the people who own them by force. That's what the welfare state does, not what wealthy people do.

The only "pirates" are turds like you who whine constantly about the "20%" or the "1%." To be a pirate you have to take things from the people who own them by force. That's what the welfare state does, not what wealthy people do.

Well, you got it all. Not by force, by cunning. Not by earning it, that's for sure. All that, what you call the welfare state, does is to help prevent revolutions. Lots of them going on around the world but, so far, not here, thanks to government.

Liberals have at least 10 more years to restore what conservatism has broken. Maybe forever, I don't know. That depends on the restoration of business leadership which will be through what we all hope will be peaceful consumer revolution.

Workers are consumers. That’s how the electorate controls business instead of the direct control that democracy gives them over government.

Workers/consumers/electorate are fed up getting screwed by pirates. They have control, a lesson that Republican propaganda fails to teach.

It will, however, be taught.

Well, you got it all. Not by force, by cunning. Not by earning it, that's for sure. All that, what you call the welfare state, does is to help prevent revolutions. Lots of them going on around the world but, so far, not here, thanks to government.

Liberals have at least 10 more years to restore what conservatism has broken. Maybe forever, I don't know. That depends on the restoration of business leadership which will be through what we all hope will be peaceful consumer revolution.

Workers are consumers. That’s how the electorate controls business instead of the direct control that democracy gives them over government.

Workers/consumers/electorate are fed up getting screwed by pirates. They have control, a lesson that Republican propaganda fails to teach.

What a freaking retard you are. WTF is this pirate shit you keep crying like a little girl about?

Last edited:
Really? Having problems with police alot, eh!!

Never had the police try and collect taxes from me - have you?

Most armed robbers have coats that read "IRS" on them.

So, you've been guilty of some complex financial crime, such as tax evasion, money laundering, narcotics, public corruption, or other such crime that had armed IRS agents arresting you at gun point?

That would make you what? Oh, a criminal..... So you are saying that your a criminal, eh...

Last edited:

What a freaking retard you are. WTF is this pirate shit you keep crying like a little girl about?

You act like there's some reason for anyone here to care about what you're thinking about anything. That's your out of control ego talking.

You are free to think, in fact I encourage you to keep thinking, that you are master of the universe and thereby entitled to whatever you want.

My point is that as the 80% of the US struggling to survive on 15% of the wealth wake up, they will realize that there's no way for that to happen on a level playing field. And the people who hate America and Americans (well at least if they are workers, government employees, union members, other races, other creeds, educators, women, intelligent, poor, foreigners, environmentalists, outside of the Fox or NRA cults, Democrats, liberals, centrists, sustainable energy realists, students or the retired, or of other than Caucasian ethnicity) are stealing and revamping the country.

I that will be a rude awakening for everyone.

You're a loser. Anyone can achieve anything they are capable of and willing to work for in this country. If you're an intellectual coward who wants to blame your problems on someone else, fine. But don't believe that is anyone's fault but your own.

You are actually TM aren't you?

There has been no question of that, for a long, long time..

PMZ is a Lair™

So, you've been guilty of some complex financial crime, such as tax evasion, money laundering, narcotics, public corruption, or other such crime that had armed IRS agents arresting you at gun point?

Have you stopped beating your boyfriend yet?

That would make you what? Oh, a criminal..... So you are saying that your a criminal, eh...

What's sad is that you probably think that you're clever.

Communists always think that blatant dishonesty is clever....

Have you stopped beating your boyfriend yet?

What's sad is that you probably think that you're clever.

Communists always think that blatant dishonesty is clever....

The reality is that every country has a body of laws. Because there are individuals that are either unable or unwilling to follow the common laws, law enforcement is necessary.

Learning and behavior consists of four types that is broken down into positive and negative, punishment and reward. "positive" learning is the creation of new behaviors. "negative" learning is the extinction of behaviors. "punishment" and "reward" are the types of feedback that modifies the behavior.

Most people are simply unconcerned with the fact that law enforcement is required and that that law enforcement must be armed. Positive reward is sufficient for them to learn. Some people are incapable of learning through positive and negative reward and only learn by negative punishment. The threat of punishment is often enough to deter inappropriate behaviors.

Most of us have met individuals that are fixated on the fact that law enforcement has to use punishment as a tool to deter their behavior. What becomes quickly obvious is that they have an above average experience with law enforcement.

On this forum, it becomes perfectly clear who is fixated with the fact that law enforcement necessitates carrying a firearm.

None of this, the reality of learning and behavior, has anything to do with communism. It is just basic behavior and learning. Individuals that are fixated on the punishment aspect of learning and behavior tend to be the very same individuals that can't manage to work and live in a group setting. And, in fact, this inability to function in normal society is typical of individuals with emotional and behavioral problems.

The obvious question when faced with an individual that talks about the punishment aspect of society is that they have emotional issues and have repeatedly brought that punishment on themselves. Most people manage to get along in the world with, perhaps, the occasional traffic ticket.

Last edited:
On a similar note, it is pretty apparent to most people that those with emotional problems also have trouble working. It is this attitude of "you can't tell me what to do" that has them repeatedly attracting law enforcement and refusing to learn basic skills that make for being functional in the work place.

The reality is that every country has a body of laws. Because there are individuals that are either unable or unwilling to follow the common laws, law enforcement is necessary.

Well that clears up the whole "Khmer Rouge was a criminal regime" thingy, thanks! :thup:

Learning and behavior consists of four types that is broken down into positive and negative, punishment and reward. "positive" learning is the creation of new behaviors. "negative" learning is the extinction of behaviors. "punishment" and "reward" are the types of feedback that modifies the behavior.

I see, so our masters in government should be punishing us to mold our behavior to please our rulers?

A little "carrot and stick" for the enslaved masses, eh Comrade?

Most people are simply unconcerned with the fact that law enforcement is required and that that law enforcement must be armed. Positive reward is sufficient for them to learn. Some people are incapable of learning through positive and negative reward and only learn by negative punishment. The threat of punishment is often enough to deter inappropriate behaviors.

Really? Most people don't know that law enforcement is needed?

The amazing insights you leftists offer....

Most of us have met individuals that are fixated on the fact that law enforcement has to use punishment as a tool to deter their behavior. What becomes quickly obvious is that they have an above average experience with law enforcement.

While I realize that we must NEVER question our rulers, that we must obey without question; did it every cross your mind that these individuals were actually questioning whether the laws being enforces were valid, and whether the enforcers were valid, or were instead just criminal acting on behalf of the state?

On this forum, it becomes perfectly clear who is fixated with the fact that law enforcement necessitates carrying a firearm.

None of this, the reality of learning and behavior, has anything to do with communism. It is just basic behavior and learning. Individuals that are fixated on the punishment aspect of learning and behavior tend to be the very same individuals that can't manage to work and live in a group setting. And, in fact, this inability to function in normal society is typical of individuals with emotional and behavioral problems.

The obvious question when faced with an individual that talks about the punishment aspect of society is that they have emotional issues and have repeatedly brought that punishment on themselves. Most people manage to get along in the world with, perhaps, the occasional traffic ticket.

I assume that you view the only issue with the way Pol Pot ran his regime was that he was too lax with people?

Amirite? You know I am!

And law enforcement firearms are used only on very rare occasions to defend you. They are almost exclusively used to defend the law enforcement officer and to compel you to obey their instructions when you do things like not paying tribute to the government Gods and they come to remove your liberty for it.

Forum List

Back