[POLL] - Liberals, how much is a "fair share?" - Taxes

What's the "fair share?"

• Total voters
I've never seen a customer demand a product that hasn't been created yet.

Ah, you have stumbled upon Says law, "supply gives rise to demand."

True that no one demanded an iPhone prior to the supply being created by Apple - then once there was a supply, the demand was huge,

Jobs are created by growth. Either business or government. When a combination of business and government has grown to the size of a well paying job for 100% of the workers, the economy and country are as prosperous as they can be.

Why would a business want to grow, if they get no reward? If all is thrown in a pot and divvied up?

Growth comes from both government and businesses providing desirable goods and services to satisfied customers.

Growth in government comes from greed and parasites.

Both government and business offer their goods and services at the lowest possible cost by continuously reducing process variability.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Both life and death offer full potential for living....

Fucktard...

Companies optimize competitive markets and governments otherwise. In a democracy performance is maintained by the electorate rewarding those who demonstrate it with continued employment. Same with business except who decides.

In a kleptocracy, power is maintained by bribes to special interests who use the force of arms of the government to take from others and give to themselves. They reward the bureaucrats and thugs who do their bidding with greater power.

I swear this is all 8th grade stuff. I always assumed that most Americans are educated beyond the, 8th grade.

What happened?

No 8th grader is stupid enough to buy the bullshit you're selling, sparky.

I'm aware of many people with similar stories to yours and similar results. Often though, their story ends either in jail, or having to spend their fortune on lawyers to keep them out.

On the other hand there is my hero, Bill Gates who turned some capability, and plenty of good fortune being in the right place at the right time, into a huge pile of wealth which he is now investing in changing the whole world for the better.

One wonders whether the PMZ person is a troll or just stupid.

"Zero evidence" that people can still accumulate great wealth through individual hard work?

That really says it all. He has nothing worth responding to. He is a fool.

I'm a person.

I've never seen a customer demand a product that hasn't been created yet.

Ah, you have stumbled upon Says law, "supply gives rise to demand."

True that no one demanded an iPhone prior to the supply being created by Apple - then once there was a supply, the demand was huge,

Jobs are created by growth. Either business or government. When a combination of business and government has grown to the size of a well paying job for 100% of the workers, the economy and country are as prosperous as they can be.

Why would a business want to grow, if they get no reward? If all is thrown in a pot and divvied up?

Growth in government comes from greed and parasites.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Both life and death offer full potential for living....

Fucktard...

Companies optimize competitive markets and governments otherwise. In a democracy performance is maintained by the electorate rewarding those who demonstrate it with continued employment. Same with business except who decides.

In a kleptocracy, power is maintained by bribes to special interests who use the force of arms of the government to take from others and give to themselves. They reward the bureaucrats and thugs who do their bidding with greater power.

I swear this is all 8th grade stuff. I always assumed that most Americans are educated beyond the, 8th grade.

What happened?

No 8th grader is stupid enough to buy the bullshit you're selling, sparky.

I've never run into folks as afraid of the truth. Bizarre.

Pick something that I said and let's debate it.

Oh, wait a minute. That's what we've been doing. And you're getting your ass kicked. That's why the trash talking.

I can do that too.

Fuck you!

But, I think debating is more productive.

And you are?

Not a troll.

And not paid by OFA.

I didn't know that you could get paid for doing this. I'm retired so this is just my hobby plus what I can do for my country.

The trouble with getting paid for it would be that I probably wouldn't be able to post just my ideas in my style. I'd be an employee with the expectation of doing what someone else thinks is valuable.

No thanks.

I've never run into folks as afraid of the truth. Bizarre.

You should leave the welfare office more often.

Pick something that I said and let's debate it.

I've already refuted what you posted, such as the notion that ownership of the means of production is irrelevant, or that government creates wealth.

Oh, wait a minute. That's what we've been doing. And you're getting your ass kicked. That's why the trash talking.

That must be it. sparky..

I can do that too.

Fuck you!

But, I think debating is more productive.

From this and the AGW thread, I doubt your sincerity.

I didn't know that you could get paid for doing this. I'm retired so this is just my hobby plus what I can do for my country.

What's the weather like there in North Korea?

The trouble with getting paid for it would be that I probably wouldn't be able to post just my ideas in my style. I'd be an employee with the expectation of doing what someone else thinks is valuable.

No thanks.

You post the ideas of George Soros, and not in a particularly eloquent style....

And you are?

Not a troll.

And not paid by OFA.

No thanks.

Repeating what other people think is fine as long as they don't have the expectation you do that? How do you draw that line exactly?

Not a troll.

And not paid by OFA.

No thanks.

Repeating what other people think is fine as long as they don't have the expectation you do that? How do you draw that line exactly?

I suspect that every word that I've ever uttered has been said before. Every thought that I've ever had has been thought before.

My motto is that I've never met anyone that I couldn't learn from and teach to.

My problem here is there seems to be so much that I've learned that others didn't or forgot.

So my criteria is not to be unique but informed. I'll take information from any credible source.

No thanks.

I suspect that every word that I've ever uttered has been said before. Every thought that I've ever had has been thought before.

That's likely largely true of humanity. However, with liberals getting any two of you to have a different thought is the challenge...

How much is a "fair share?" To a liberal, the answer is "more."

What's the weather like there in North Korea?

No thanks.

You post the ideas of George Soros, and not in a particularly eloquent style....

How do you know that he doesn't post my ideas?

If we post the same ideas, it could because there is only one truth.

That's likely largely true of humanity. However, with liberals getting any two of you to have a different thought is the challenge...

I think that the answer is "enough".

Nope. When have liberals ever said what they have is "enough?"

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Nope. When have liberals ever said what they have is "enough?"

When there's enough to pay the bills. It's too bad Bush didn't know that.

Enough of other people's money to a liberal is never enough

Forum List

Back