Poll: More Americans than ever see media as enemy of Trump

Do you think media is destroying Trump

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't think the media destroys, saves or makes anyone. The media report on the actions of newsmakers. Newsmakers create and destroy themselves by dint of their own words and deeds.

When you realize whose really in power and how controlled the media is. One would see just how the media is told what to report and what NOT to report......research it enough its not hard to see, find, nor learn.

upload_2018-3-26_20-58-33.png

I don't think the media destroys, saves or makes anyone. The media report on the actions of newsmakers. Newsmakers create and destroy themselves by dint of their own words and deeds.

When you realize whose really in power and how controlled the media is. One would see just how the media is told what to report and what NOT to report......research it enough its not hard to see, find, nor learn.

View attachment 184934

Yes, he's an intelligent guy and better informed than I am. However, I'd love to know the odds so I could lay a wager that Assange is working with the Russians.

View attachment 184934

Yes, he's an intelligent guy and better informed than I am. However, I'd love to know the odds so I could lay a wager that Assange is working with the Russians.

I doubt that one, but obviously neither of us can prove if he does or doesn't.

View attachment 184934

Oh yeah I forgot to mention it isn't Julian just saying that it's proven that MSM is controlled by big money, big gov., those in power/ globalist etc. They are who controls this media bs.

upload_2018-3-26_21-35-39.png

These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America

View attachment 184934

It's true neither of us can prove it, and I'm not knocking your interest in his information, it still could be legitimate, I just always look at it with a suspicious eye.

When you say you doubt it, can I ask why? Has he not been consistently anti-American and has little to no Russian or Chinese sources? He must have SOME inroads into these countries.

View attachment 184934

It's true neither of us can prove it, and I'm not knocking your interest in his information, it still could be legitimate, I just always look at it with a suspicious eye.

When you say you doubt it, can I ask why? Has he not been consistently anti-American and has little to no Russian or Chinese sources? He must have SOME inroads into these countries.

Because I trust who I hear talk about him, I've followed him for years etc. But you know how it goes there again people can be full of surprises. I just haven't found him to be distrustful with his information just like Qanon.

Yes just dignified things like gun running weapons into the hand of the Mexican drug cartel, inflaming violence and rioting in Ferguson, pumping up Iran with cash, illegal loans to Solyndra, yeah nothing for the Media to cover there right Joe?

1) The media covered all those things.
2) They aren't what you portray them as... all having been debunked a long time ago.

My guess. Ms. Daniels isn't going to be debunked.

The media is the enemy of Truth

Because they don't see the world the way you see.

Fucking reality and it's liberal bias!!!

Oh yeah I forgot to mention it isn't Julian just saying that it's proven that MSM is controlled by big money, big gov., those in power/ globalist etc. They are who controls this media bs.

Uh... no. What controls the media is consumer habits. There's a reason why Alex Jones isn't the highest paid media person.

Because most of us aren't batshit crazy.

Yes, the media has clearly abandoned any and all pretense of objectivity and is going after Trump with everything it has.

But there has never been a President - or a public figure, for that matter - who has asked for it like he has.

The way he has attacked them - like a junior high school boy would attack a foe on Instagram - wasn't the only way to handle this.

But he chose this way and his supporters cheered him on. The media's reaction is no surprise.

Yes, the media has clearly abandoned any and all pretense of objectivity and is going after Trump with everything it has.

But there has never been a President - or a public figure, for that matter - who has asked for it like he has.

The way he has attacked them - like a junior high school boy would attack a foe on Instagram - wasn't the only way to handle this.

But he chose this way. Their reaction is no surprise.

I think it's quite the opposite.

The Media tries to pretend that what this guy is doing is normal, business as usual, when it clearly isn't.

Caligula has just made his horse a senator, and the Media is pretending everything is okay.

IF the media had done its job in 2016 and didn't give Trump free air time because he was "good for ratings", we wouldn't be in this mess.

It is odd all of you who think you are smart keep forgetting who is in the WH.

it's odd that you think anyone has forgotten the disaster clowns like you put in the white house.
He is there because no one forgot what Obama did.

he's there because of gullible rubes like you
No he is there because Obama was a traitor and a liar. Call Trump a liar but not a traitor.

Forum List

Back